ITS

THE

GRAND DAD

>it's the nutshack

the white fragility is real!

>itsalolwhiteycantgandlethebantz episode

Why is he drinking a mug of semen

>>It's a 'lolwhiteppl' character

They're usually portrayed as chipper, well-mannered people. I'm not seeing the problem.

why are all the characters from this show so difficult to look at

The problem is that the demographic is learning that those values are "lame"

>its a 'this thread again' episode

The sun spots on his head look like mold.

>whitest character in the show
>is usually very polite and well mannered
>has morals and values from the old days
>also is always rich for some reason
>only shows up to clash with a more modern, urban character who is usually a minority makes fun of them for behaving so "white"

I liked The Boondocks representation of whites where they're either trying to empower the black race and hold them in way too high of a regard, trying to slam the black race, or just easily manipulating them like the one Onceler dude.

Or in his grandsons case, they're just way too gangster for even the most gangster ass niggas

This. Kids are programmed from an early age to believe BLACK PEOPLE = COOL, WHITE PEOPLE = LAME. It made sense years ago when everyone thought black people were garbage to try to get people more on board with them, but pushing this narrative nowadays is just straight race treason.

Maybe it's because as far as pop culture goes everything cool has originated from black people

>rock n roll
Yeah, blackies invented it...it became the dominating idea of "cool" for decades to come
>hip hop
Invented by blackies, took over after rock n roll finally became considered corny

Same thing will happen to hip hop eventually, and the next sense of "cool" will come from future blacks

Look at? Have you heard them!?

>rock n roll

No kid today even remembers Chuck Barry

How does that matter? Rock n roll isn't cool anymore, guess why?
It's seen as "too white", kek

Rock started as a black artform, became the coolest thing, so white youths started trying to do it as well, they did, that's the point here buddy, all cool trends in pop culture have started with blacks, that's why they're considered "cool" and white people are considered "lame", kids always want to rebel and being like your white ass parents is not rebelling

Just look at hip hop, in the late 90s it was a huge deal that Eminem was a white rapper who actually got any kind of credibility, these days there are literally tons of white rappers....not all get the same credibility as Eminem, but they also certainly aren't viewed as badly as some previous ones and are welcomed into the subculture by the media

There are kids RIGHT NOW growing up with their 30 year old white dad listening to rap music, by the time they are old the number of white rappers will probably be even larger and the same thing that happened to rock music will have happened to rap music in further generations

I saw comments on exhentai referencing THE NUTSHACK.

How big is this meme? I only know it from Sup Forums and thought it was entirely a Sup Forums thing.

I wonder who is behind all of this.

Hmm...

>Rock n roll isn't cool anymore

Says who?

>It's seen as "too white", kek

Again, says who?

You sure you're not just making a lot of assumptions based on your own fetish for black people?

Guitars in general is considered uncool hipster shit.

You're projecting

Says who?

This. This is why predominately white genres like emo and metal are used as jokes in media. Easy joke would be "minority youth into metal" because it's rare

I love emo but still call it white people music because it is.

Kek

Might be another Dover Boys situation. A Sup Forums in-joke that starts to spread everywhere else, somehow.

Is every white character in a nigger show, Alex?

>Says who?

Pop culture, the mainstream, the majority of human beings

>Again, says who?

Same thing

>You sure you're not just making a lot of assumptions based on your own fetish for black people?
No, I just know music history as well as pop culture, trends, etc because I interact with people in the real world and I can see what anybody can see who doesn't live their lives completely on the internet in safe spaces where their niche interests are the majority

I'm a metalhead btw, I mean I like hip hop sure I like all music but I'm in no way a "wigger" or something, I'm just not fucking retarded like you are. I know that metal is largely viewed as uncool and a thing of the past, it's era was the 80s. That was a long time ago, rock as far as being "cool" to the youth is over, hell it was already when I was a kid and I'm 27 years old

>Pop culture, the mainstream, the majority of human beings

I'm going to need some proof.

One of the fucking weirdest things I've seen is that every ethnic minority seems to have an insult that means "white on the inside". We all know blacks have "oreo" but I was shocked to learn that asians have "banana" which means the same thing. Somebody of race X that is "acting white", and that's implied to be a bad thing somehow.

I think that's a symptom of a severe problem. We need to get these coloreds to understand that "acting white" is the only acceptable way to act in the white-controlled half of the world. It means you're acting like a human being. Being polite, obeying the laws, killing people when necessary.

DESU I went to a school that was 74% Asian and they mostly use it as a joke.

It's not a serious insult just a little banter.

>It's a 'lolasianppl' character.

>Somebody of race X that is "acting white",
No one says acting white as an insult, it's mostly low ball shit you throw at your black friends when they're listening to indie rock. None of my black friends use it as an insult meaning we're acting cool. Because acting white doesn't mean you're acting cool, it just means you're enjoying something a majority of white enjoy. Just like you'd say a white was acting black for singing Rich Homie Quan lyrics. Not really an insult, not really that complex.

It's just seen as silly. Being too white means being too square but it's not bad.

pic related

Idk, are you American? Because if not we don't need to even have this conversation.

>No one says acting white as an insult
Sure they do, I saw it all the time....same way if you're hanging out with some rednecks and you use wiggerspeak or put on Lil Wayne they're gonna make fun of you for acting like a nigger, if you're hanging out with a bunch of black dudes and you're wearing tight pants or start talking about Ted Nugent they're gonna be like "yo wtf is that white shit"

You're basically just saying that you and your friends aren't overtly racist in a mean way, lots of people are, most of middle America is desu

>One of the fucking weirdest things I've seen is that every ethnic minority seems to have an insult that means "white on the inside".
How is that weird to you when most white people throw around the term "nigger" as an insult like it was their favorite word? You do the same exact thing.

White boy get with the times

>are you American?

No but I'd like some proof anyway.

Poo in the loo, please

>if you're hanging out with a bunch of black dudes and you're wearing tight pants

You have no idea, how many black dudes are wearing tight pants do you?

>start talking about Ted Nugent they're gonna be like "yo wtf is that white shit"

No they'd call you "lame" or something. If you live in the ghetto, sure, but that's due to lack of contact with whites. They only have a grasp of white people from stories and shit they've learned in school. But if you're talking about black dudes in the suburban or rural areas, they genuinely don't give a fuck. I went to a Public school and a County school. Both were very different in reaction to what is genuinely considered "white" things. If you banged some country artist, they'd only insult it from being not cool. Because it isn't trendy in the parties they go to. And that's only with teenagers.

It's not as bad as hispanic representation.
There's more countries in Latin America besides Mexico you know!

Swing and a miss.