As a Brit I fail to see how Americans can continue to justify the second amendment

As a Brit I fail to see how Americans can continue to justify the second amendment.
Are they really so uncivilised?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/guns-and-death/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Acquisition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guns don't kill people, people with guns do

As an American I fail to see how Brits can continue to justify their own government cucking them out of rights and freedoms.

Are they really so brainwashed?

>some retard child killed some kids in a highschool 900 miles away
>therefore you shouldn't own guns to protect yourself

What is the logic here?

>Are they really so brainwashed?

Brits and Germans are the most cucked people in Europe.

he might buy a plane ticket next time

Better have a gun to protect yourself then. Cannot expect the bolice to protect you when you live 70 miles into the boonies.

No I am just going to set up traps for the American shooter, a cuckshed or makeshift prayer room

>has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world
>has the highest rate of gun deaths among developed countries
>"Oh but guns aren't the problem, people are the problem"
Actually I guess people are the problem, since Americans are just that stupid

>Be Brit
>get disfigured with acid

You ain't still their guns mate. No guns= no freedom.

Does Canada have the 10th highest rate of gun deaths?

see some americans will say shit like this and then unironcally advocate for fucking armed iraq veterans and metal detectors in schools strip searching their kids to prevent shootings from happening

>iraq veterans
They're better than cops at trigger discipline actually, as retarded as that sounds.

All our gun problems come from the US though, the large majority of gun deaths in Canada are from guns brought over illegally from the states. I think we need to build a wall between Canada and the US to stop big bad Americans from bringing in guns and violence into our country.

It's not about guns.
Americans are just incredibly violent retards.
Take away their guns they'll start clubbing each other to death with sticks.

>If USA is in decline, why worry? Maybe, real worry is Europe's decline and that we manage things better?

i dunno, do you really want people very susceptible to ptsd waving guns around crowds of rowdy teenagers? just seems odd to me i've seen this solution advocated by boomers on normiebook as helping out the homeless vets as well as solving the shooting problem.

Shut the fuck up bonglard

Uma

there is a rebuttal here but it is disgusting here, both against respected Americans on this board and IRL

Just replace acid with the obvious metallic element, used famously as shield against radioactive emissions

This is another problem with Americans, they continually try to play 'world police' and judge the actions of other countries without trying to fix their own internal problems first.

KYS

Delícia que cheira à jasmin.

Even if you take away guns these things would happen with bombs and knives and acid or cars.

The problem is crime and mental health. Take that away and or reduce it and America will go back to 1990's levels of school shooters, where it happens only once every few years instead of every month of the year.

Besides this guy was tipped off numerous times to the FBI but the FBI rather go catch guys buying sex dolls that look like children than stop killing rampagers.

>Even if you take away guns these things would happen with bombs and knives and acid or cars.
*ISIS taking notes in the background*

>THERE'S DANGER AROUND EVERY CORNER

How paranoid are you? Do you constantly worry about shark attacks, getting struck by lightning or car accidents? No, because the odds of those happening are astronomically slim, yet the moment the argument about "muh guns are needed for freedom and protection" comes up you act like the there's a criminal around every corner or the government is half a step away from throwing you into a FEMA Camp and enslaving us all.

Stop listening to Alex Jones and Hannity for fucks sake you paranoid retards.

Yeah man, arming PTSD suffering vets that freak out over the slightest crack or pop is a great idea.

Brazil confirmed for even more uncivilized than America.

And heavy gun regulation.
And still less acid attacks than bongstan.
Really puzzling.

More guns = More violence.

There's a reason the murder rate is higher than every other highly developed country.

this but unironically

These attacks already happened in America. Though our acid attacks gets less attention than Brit ones.

>More guns = More violence.
If that was the case then guns that outlawd people having them would be a paradise.
Switzerland and CZ would be a shithole and most of South America would be a paradise.

guns=/=more violence

Idaho has one of the highest gun ownership's in the US, and is ranked 4th on safest states in the US.

I said more guns = more violence. I never mentioned gun laws. South America has plenty of guns and a high urban poverty rate, which leads to a very high murder rate. Not to mention most of the guns in the Americas come from the United States. Switzerland actually has tight bullet and gun regulations, have forced military participation, while also having a very low poverty rate. Hundreds of studies have shown, more guns lead to more violence, like the Harvard studies I posted. You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with thorough research.

But hasnt crime been in constant decline in America for the last 20-30 years or so? also mental health issues aint an american phenomenon, we we have a shit ton of crime, of all kinds and shapes, we do not have a good healthcare system to threat mental health issues, shit people have swaped child cancer drugs with water in public hospitals to steal the money, guns aint legal , yet they are easily accesible because we take the law more as a list of polite suggestions than anything else.

And yet i only remeber us having a single school shooting , the one last year in Monterrey and thats it, what is going in America? Im not trolling or bashing your country im genuenly intrigued in what is going on for america having mass shootings montly, just 10 years ago it was a freak ocurrence, people was outraged at the virginia tech massacre, shit got worldwide coverage and was talked about for the rest of the year, nos ir seems like they havent finished picking up the bodies from the floor when another crazy motherfucker goes on a rampage, what the fuck changed?

Idaho also has a much lower urban poverty rate. Urban areas are always going to take the brunt of gun violence.

Then it's an poverty issue, not a gun issue.

Refer to this

European countries have similar poverty rates, while having 1/3 of the murder rate of the United States.

Switzerland has a really high gun ownership rate.
Uruguay has high gun ownership rate and one of the safest places in Latin America, for fuck sake.

>Switzerland
You wish your example was relevant ameritard, but it really is not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Acquisition

2nd amendment is one of the most beautiful laws ever created. no purer expression of governmental submission to civil authority

el goblino con complexione cappucino....

To add to this, what I'm saying is that yes, the gun violence mostly affects people in poverty. Poverty+ Guns, leads to an extremely violent life for people in poverty

Yeah, but you shoot schools since 1764. Also your country is on that list

Literally the only reason you need guns for is shooting Americans in the face.

Guns are fun mmkay?

But thats murder rate, yes our countries are more violent than yours, but somehow the mass shooting seems to be a very american thing, fucking why?

>Be richest country in history
>Hey guys, our murder rate is only slightly less than underdeveloped countries

Hmmm...

>You wish your example was relevant ameritard, but it really is not.
But it really is. Go away Muhammad, adults are talking.
Poverty rates in America are much higher though. Not to mention the medium household income is much higher in Europe.
Europe also has much better healthcare in regards to mental health and they take threats of physical violence more seriously than America(this can be good or bad in some regards though)
Fact is Europe doesn't face the same problems America does. If it did there would be more shootings there.
Not to mention that even if the US banned guns outright there would still be shootings simply because people who commit crimes do not follow the law regardless.

Also this is a Sup Forums thread and not an Sup Forums thread. This thread really belongs on

Because guns are illegal in Mexico. Our violence is 99% from cartels and gangs.
You don't hear in the news that some random fuck shot up some place. It's always related to sicarios or cartels

>because some bad people out of hundreds of millions of people do some bad things, your rights should be taken away
do bongs actually believe this?

This is a misleading picture.
Some of these deaths are gang related, or happened because of a fight or altercations. These people could had easily used a knife for the attacks.
Some of these aren't even shooting, one was a discharged weapon to break up a fight.

If you wish I could look up similar instances in Mexico, though it won't really help the argument.

Look your country is rich , prosperous, and developed, you have mass shootings because you let crazy fuckers be armed with little to no obstacles, its not a matter of europe as a whole being slightly less poor than America, all of latin america is way more poor and violent and yet we do not have this problem

>lives in a police state
>criticizes a free country

what did britain mean by this?

That's not Brazil, that's just the Northeast.

>mexico being so short
are we ignoring that Mexico has a level of violence on par with countries that are literally at war?

Dude leave the Brazilians alone.

Who the fuck is still fighting here?!

Ah yes what a very reliable graph, with places like Venezuela completely gray.
Mexican civilians don't own guns. Here you get mugged with a knife, while in the US it's a nigger with a gun.
Our gun violence is 100% from cartels.

Having that fucker leave your belly would give anyone an orgasm

2 out of 4 in the Mexico column are organized crime related as well, even if you only took "crazy motherfucker shoots school" its still a huge fucking list, SPECIALLY BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPARING A SHITHOLE IN AN ONGOING DRUG WAR TO THE FUCKING RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

war in Darfur? It seems to be technically ongoing, although the violence has gone down.

Honestly americans,dont you think its strange your country is the only one where this happens?Switzerland has the same gun owning percentage and nothing like that happens there

>my violence doesn't count because it's the Cartels
then i get to blame the Bloods and Crips

>not a single European country on the list
>Muricans saying gun laws don't help

Top kek.

>be american
>get shot
>go to hospital
>have to pay millions
>pay anyway
>debt
>eat fast food because it's cheap
>get obese
>get sick again
>have to pay millions again
>more debt
>get addicted to drugs
>get shot by niggers because you don't have the money for your drugs
>call the police
>they force you to play twister while singing the american anthem as you slowly crawl to him and lick his boots
>slip up
>get gunned down
>the life of an american
>at least they have guns
Hahahahaha. Look at Malaysia. Third world country with no guns and is actually safe.

if the US were the size of switzerland there'd be no shootings here either. stop being a retard

We have a lot of violence, but ours is crime related, not crazy white virgin related

What does being armed have to do with civilized, or rather uncivilized? Does it mean more liberties or less? Does it simply mean being polite and courteous? Through out history the less liberties a citizen in a country has, the less civil it is. Of course all liberty will have an all out opposite effect, as that is the result of human nature, but there must be an equilibrium between lack of liberties and having such.

Overall, I find it rather humorous to call us uncivilized when your country would literally jail people for making jokes on the internet. So please do be a bit more civil and have consideration before you start spewing your hypocrisy on the internet.

my country has over 300,000,000 people

i expect it to happen, especially with how varied people's lives are depending where they live

this sounds callous and horrible, but if i wanted to kill a bunch of people, i wouldn't use my rifle. I'd just get some improvised explosives.
If someone is really so evil that they want to go and end a bunch of people's lives, you have to understand that it will happen at some points.

True but its been relatively stable for a while. I am betting on Abyei and the Rezegat battle with Messeriya

the vast majority of gun violence in America is between blacks of different gangs

some white kid shooting up a school is statistically insignificant, if still heavily publicized.

Imposing stricter gun laws is not taking away your freedom you fucking tinfoil hat wearing retard.

St Louis is full of niggers though, you really think passing a law restricting gun ownership is going to eliminate the criminal gang infection of St Louis?

Guns are a problem in the US because anyone can own one and they aren't strict or selective over giving gun ownership permissions or anything. Anybody can easily obtain firearms, and that includes the mentally unstable people who will use them to murder people and cause shootings.

Every time a mass shooting happens in the US this topic always shows up. It's not going to change. Things will remain the same because they're not going to change gun laws.

fuck you and your fucking tea bitch thats the whole reason dont ever fucking export tea to us again or i swear little timmy, ahmed, muhammed, and aisha are gonna get it the next school day

What's going on in the northeast that makes it so violent?

>shall not be infringed

i try and follow the ongoing conflicts, i understand Syria and Ukraine, but what is going on in Sudan?

About 11k people die each year from gun violence.

Out of a population 323 million. With a quarter of those owning guns, not to mention the ease of which one can make innumerable weapons given the access to machine shops, hardware stores, fertilizers, and other wondrous stuff. Not to forget this is all cheap.

As tragic as they are, they're not really that strange given the population size.

Why are you getting so upset about this?
America is the richest country in the world doesn't mean the people are rich. It just means our companies are super rich.

Individually we are worse off than Europeans, but we do have the ability to make more than them provided we can land a sweet job. However most Americans can't fit this bill.
You are also forgetting Americas huge and diverse population.

Besides if you put a gun into the average persons hands he's not going to suddenly turn into a murder machine. People everywhere have access to knives(besides GB lmao) but they aren't running around stabbing people left and right with them.

Face it, the problem isn't guns. It's crazy people who know how to get access to them that's the problem. Either they steal them from friends/family or they buy them from unauthorized dealers who don't do background checks.

You're still more likely to be killed by a psychopathic cop than a veteran with ptsd here.

Your more likely to die from slipping in your drive way or dying on the way to McDonalds than even that.

because Mexico's strict gun laws are doing such a fine job of keeping the death low?

>SPECIALLY BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPARING A SHITHOLE IN AN ONGOING DRUG WAR TO THE FUCKING RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
so it can be seen that there is much more to violence than gun laws?

What about all the other countries with strict gun laws that are doing a fine job of keeping the death low?

>Individually we are worse off than Europeans

Well piss on you too buddy. I enjoy not having to wait over a month for my medical care.

Yes, we don't have civilians killing each other like the US does.
Gun violence in Mexico is from organized crime, and gangs having war against each other and the cops.
Civilians seldom get involved in this shit.

>Face it, the problem isn't guns. It's crazy people
no you fool, it is literally niggers

it's not mentally unhinged people that make up our murder statistics, it's the black community and it's absurd gang violence problem

Well, in the 50s the government started assuming its post colonial identity and the imposition of Sharia law nationwide, even amongst pagans/animists and Christians

Then this devilish abomination of a human being who studied at the Sorbonne whispered into 70s president Jafar Nemeris ear that they should go full Sharia

Then fast forward and you have the 89 bloodless coup. The militaristic idiots assumed power in every area of government despite zero competence and began of course fighting the Southern boys because Christianity and the Islamists are retarded. Then Darfur because guess what, they're not nilotic but look different so oppression lol

There is an idiot called Ameen Hassan Omer trying to push a secession referendum for Darfur

These people are so fucking retarded that they're going to give up the second most resource region in the country after the South, unless their arms were bent by corporations and China.

Final conflicts are idiotic tribes who think they're in medieval wars and fight each other through AK scuffles

>muh size
Kys retards

US homicides per 100 000: 3.6
Swiz homicides per 100 000: 0.21

you can't just write off cartels as non-citizens while having American gangs still be considered.

that's where we arrive at the truth: it has little to do with gun laws and everything to do with the health of the community. blacks and their gang violence make up the overwhelming amount of our violent crime, and that has everything to do with how unhealthy their community is, just like how a northwestern european community is healthy, and southern mexico is not.

So? Its still a problem, and a growing one, there wherent this many shootings until recently, it's the attitude towards it that baffles me, we know we have a crime and violence problem, everybody agrees with it, yet when it comes to guns and mass shootings in America a huge percentage of you seem to play the denial game, "no its not the easy acces to guns", "its not that even big of a problem", "people would buy them somewhere else", "trucks of Pesce", Nigga wake the fuck up, that shit woudlnt fly in any other developed country, this is an american problem, and everything does seem to point to overly lax firearm laws