What is your country's equivalent of "Vanhojen Tanssit". (translates to "ball of the (new) seniors")

What is your country's equivalent of "Vanhojen Tanssit". (translates to "ball of the (new) seniors")

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPeNd8luMQY
youtu.be/o3e1OH1BpjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your mom

>that nigger

That's a big arm

I hate dancing
I had to dance with a girl in 7th grade and it was so awkward. She was nice and all but that didn't help much I was nervous as hell.

rave

why did you dance with someone so young? Did your mom pressure to take your sister or smth?

Delet this t. didn't dance

We had like 2 or 3 different dance ball(s). The biggest one is the student ball that is for when you graduate high school, at age 18 usually. It was pretty fun actually.

in school obviously

What is that exactly? Like a rite of passage sort of shit? If it is so we have quinceañeras for girls, but its not a public event as this seems to be.

Man i loved going to quinceañeras, ubderage drinking and finger banging , truly a magical time of discovery for a young man

Literally how? I'm wasn't even really popular and I danced twice

Studniówka.
The name comes from the fact it's around ~100 days from the matura exam.
One hundred days = sto dni >> studniowy >> studniówka

Women have to wear red underwear
And the first dance is polonaise.

Here's grand polonaise
youtu.be/RPeNd8luMQY

Here's more common walker polonaise (more common due to the number of people actually participating)
youtu.be/o3e1OH1BpjA
God knows why this video is from Russia. I have no clue about russian traditions regarding this.
It would be funny if Russians too danced the Polonaise as part of some tradtition since Polonaise is as polish as a dance could get.

How is that possible? I didn't even bother to dance and got asked by 6 girls. They are terrified to not being able to find dance partner. You see many girl-partners dancing sometimes because there aren't enough guys.

>You see many girl-partners dancing sometimes because there aren't enough guys.
why are finns such asspies jesus

>asspies
has nothing to do with it. Boys just doesn't care about the thing as much as girls and skip it. Although it's still popular among boys too. Literally just every girl thinks it's very important.

This isn't eastern europe we don't have some silly dancing man culture

Why would you skip it though? Isn't that the equivalent of a burger skipping "prom" night or whatever? I reckon mostly aspies would skip, at least that is the case in Sweden

the absolute state of swedish """"males""""""

I knew some chads that didn't bother to join.

interesting, here most of the Chads went just to score pussy I guess. Even I got laid on student ball night and I'm borderline autistic

>I reckon mostly aspies would skip, at least that is the case in Sweden
Same in Poland.

you don't need some dancing ball night to score pussy. Anyway you can go to the party without dancing too.

Well, it can make it a lot easier. Girls tend to be more willing to give it up during festive/important occasions like that.

Big high school (~1000 students), so no scarcity of potential dance partners, plus I was the Weirdo.