Why are Europeans so obsessed with us, Ameribros?

Why are Europeans so obsessed with us, Ameribros?

It's like watching a plane crash in slow motion, you just can't look away

Why are Americans so obsessed with us, Britbros?

literally who

Why are southern europeans so obsessed with us, nordic bros?

Success breeds jealousy

>French fry
>Clearly doesn't chip or have any characteristics that you'd think would warrant calling it a chip
>Calls fries "chips" anyway
This actually really pisses me off. I went to Westminster once and asked for a bag of chips with my sandwich and the Brit, with his disgusting disfigured teeth, laughed in my face. "YE WONT A BAG O FOKEN CHIPS MATE? CHIPS AIN'T COME IN BAGS!!!"

Europeans have been planning your demise ever since the first set of travellers to the new world

t. named Chip IRL

>nordic culture

O B S E S S E D

Same reason you're obsessed with Europeens

No one's obsessed with you, it's just in your head.

Like the amerimutts thinking the only explanation for the amerimutt being some kind of CIA/FBI/JIDF psyop.
Imagine how deluded and self centered can they be, that the only explanation for a meme is a government conspiracy.

Portugal, Swden, etc with less than 10 million inhabitants have more memes about them than the US.

Can you really blame your father for being obsessed with his kids?

>No one's obsessed with you

Look at this boards catalog, most threads are generals and threads about us

We like watching monkeys at the zoo

You're the largest demographic in here, there's also been an active school shooter in the US yesterday.

Plus Canadians need to be genocided.

Their jealous of you're success and because u have so many freedom

People from impoverished shitskin nations need something to aspire to, so they have to spend all day talking about us because it distracts them from their grinding poverty and third world pain.

hate us cuz they ain't us. live free or die

yes, their jelous of you're success.

and our spelling skills too.

american spelling us superimor to the british spelling becaus americans invented the new english language called american. it is one part of freedoms

>thinks everything is about them
why are americans so narcissistic bros?