Sup Forumsfugee here. Why doesn't this place have ID's?

Sup Forumsfugee here. Why doesn't this place have ID's?

They infringe upon anonymity and deter same-flag shitposting

Go back.

So we can all be faggots hiding behind our flags and escape arguments when we appear to be wrong.

>>>/Reddit/

this and if someone asks an user with your flag if they're gay or autistic, you can respond with "yes"

I'm sorry, but this is my home now. I refuse to go back to that awful, awful place and you can't make me.

How did they traumatized you? You weren't able to swallow the redpill innit? Well you can fuck off to reddit now!

>>>r/the_donald

welcome brother I came from Sup Forums too

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ME NO LIKEY Sup Forums AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sup Forums is legit cancerous

hello my Sup Forums brethren

my paki
I also came here from Sup Forums over 3 years ago
what were your reasons to leave that cesspool?

The more time I spent there, the more depressed and hopeless I became. But the truly disturbing thing, is that I actually came to enjoy being depressed and hopeless. I would actively start visiting Sup Forums, in order to constantly confirm and validate my cynical view of humanity. It's a truly cancerous place. A never-ending cycle of unhappy people who, on some level, enjoy being unhappy. I'm never going back.

Welcome to rehab.

I can relate to that, but have in mind Sup Forums is more open than Sup Forums in certain aspects, but it might get quite /r9k/-/lgbt/ sometimes, that being said, enjoy your stay

Welcome to the board of white self hatred

Thats Sup Forums

also, ignore the Sup Forumsleaf poster

ignore leafs in general

Nothing wrong discussing the international feels of not having a gf or wondering if traps are gay.

Same here, this place is far better since there are less americans.

this is an excellent advice

Welcome to the KARA BOGA team.

You have to do like me. Being aware things are not going well and that the future is dark doesn't mean you have to be unhappy. Find a good reason to live, try to improve, forget about politics and do what you would have always like to do (you have nothing to lose since everything is fucked, remember?). Some love issues aside I've been quite happy for the last 2 months.

>MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIIIIIIRRRRRREEEE

100% the same, why worry about the downfall of all countries/civilizations when you can make memes about it and laugh

I have my own problems I can't take on everyone else's. Also I hate Normie's left and right

I too came from Sup Forums.

We hate ourselves too, stop discriminating racist

but he is right, even though most black posting is done by roach proxies

This board was blessed by Kara Boga

ME LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKW /POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL/

Because we dont have shills

So you can LARP as much as you want

Because ID's have zero purpose here. Sup Forums is a board for discussion, ID's are important because it allows you to identify posters from the sameflag and to separate their arguments. Here, people just shitpost about countries and make garbage memes. Not the same thing. Also, you have to go back.

ignore Sup Forumsards like

MY LEAF ASS IS ON FIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRE