Why do we need a Thunderbolts movie

It'll be better than Suicide Squads.

Classic Thunderbolts is nothing like Suicide Squad.

We already have the x-force movie planned :^)

If there is ever an Elektra movie, I want it to look like the Bill Sink comic.

There is an Elecktra movie.

>Rulkbolts
>real Thunderbolts

and you want them to adapt the shitty version just like they adapted the shitty version of Suicide Squad?

So do you want if we are getting a Thunderbolt movie?

We know that Baron Zemo and Songbird are getting in.

Not the same.

LIES. LIES AND SLANDER.

Elektra is Defenders though

If there is one clear area that Marvel films have failed to be cohesive its in the establishment of villains worth a damn. Both billion-dollar Avengers movies wasted an opportunity in favor of fighting waves of faceless minions.

A Suicide-Squad-esque Thunderbolts where all the characters were introduced out of the blue would be jarring in the MCU in my opinion, it'd look like the exact failure-to-setup that it'd be, that Squad was.

But OP, Deadpool is at Fox. No DP, T'bolts.

She is also a Thunderbolts member you retard ...

Not a member of any real Thunderbolts Team.

No, she was member of the Thunderbolt's, not Thunderbolts.

Rulkbolts count about as much as Fightbolts did, you twit.

GotG was what Suicide Squad aimed to be. There's no sense in making Thunderbolts aiming to be Suicide Squad.

> aiming to be Suicide Squad
Who said that ?

Not part of MCU, it doesn't count!
>posts literally the second worst version of Thunderbolts

>Frankbolts
Frank it.

I want you to realize you're defending a book that has both Waypool AND Frankface.

> second worst version
> You have shit taste
We aren't all you

user, I know it's shit, but come on, it worse than Fightbolts. No need to be like that.

Explain yourself

This seems like it could be a trainwreck.

What's there to explain? The book is being drawn by Steve "Sameface" Dillon, and that face is popularly known as "Frankface".
The writer is Daniel Way, well known on Sup Forums for being the writer on literally the worst run Deadpool has ever had, which poisoned the character to such a degree he's only just now starting to recover.

I genuinely don't know what else there is to explain.

>Guns
>Swords
>And a Hulk
Why not just send the Hulk?

He's the leader.

Hulk get lonely.

> Sup Forums is always right
You're funny.

We're talking about a movie user. Who gives a shit about Frankface, there's Jon Bernthal now

Well I've been saying it's trash this entire thread, but you've been ignoring my opinion, so I decided to point out that other people say the "talents" behind the book aren't exactly that good.
Fuck, this isn't even as good as the Thunderbolts book it replaced. Parkerbolts was blowing this garbage out of the park!

>tfw Dillon's Batman twenty years ago didn't have Frankface that much

>Elektrafrank
I'd still hit it but...

Body's still fine, you just need to hit the lights or put a bag on her head or something.

No, we don't. Keep your Sup Forums shit away from actual good books.

Calm down CNfag.

>actual good books
Like Zubolts?

Why would you waste the chance to make love to Frank?

So, not at all?

not the same but much better.

>Rulkbolts
>current T-Bolts
>good book

Original Line up. Plot of the movie will be their first meeting with Jolt.

How about like Parkerbolts?

Call me when the movies have characters from the shows.

Exactly, user.

or them replacing the heroes after they are all gone in infinity war.

only we get a cute troll

I don't give a shit about those, I'm talking about the good Thunderbolts runs you Sup Forums retards want adapted because you heard they were cool and epic. Just stick to making movies about the Avengers and Batman.

>empowering cripples
REEEEEEE

>talking shit about based US Agent

I feel like the new series got the memo that the best Thunderbolts runs had a team daughterfu, but fucked up by making theirs more important than the rest of the 'bolts by far.

I don't give a shit about Steve fucking Dillon or Frankface as long as Jon Bernthal is in.

We're not getting him, or the other Netflix characters! Accept it, like all the Spider-Man fans did when we realized we'd never see Peter wreck Fisk.

If only the writing and art weren't completely terrible for that book.

I was focusing specifically on it being a Winter Soldier book with Kobik as the secondary character and the 'bolts being just the tagalongs, if not in actual writing, then at least in how people seem to treat it.
If I read one more letter page full of people talking about Bucky only, imma kill something.

The latest Team is fucking awesome : Deadpool, The Punisher, Elektra, Agent Venom, Red Hulk, Ghost Rider. Who gives a shit about the Books' Artists. It'll be fucking actors.

>latest
Casual.
>Who gives a shit about the Books' Artists
VERY casual.

Julian Totino did his work.

That isn't the latest team.

Not his work of learning to draw, that's for sure.
>hiring a Zenescope hack
>ever
Marvel, if you want to commit suicide there are quicker ways to.

You knew what I meant you retard

Grumpy fag ?

Liefeldfag?

Well late T-bolt has a shit artist, who cares about it, it will be actors who play them

>it will be bad actors
ftfy

user, why would they get the shitty version of the team, and not the iconic version?

>thunderboos
This is strictly a Superior Foes board. Begone, vermin.

do you not fucking know that USAgent rolls hard?

I dunno, I am shitposting

What is the thread about ?
A movie

Shocker, Boomerang, and Speed Demon were all Thunderbolts at varying times.

>that moment when Iron Fist and Cage curb stomp the team, and Luke grimly rips away Shocker's Thunderbolts medal, saying he doesn't deserve it anymore

Why don't you come back when "Dormammu" is around?

3 months is too much time.

I'd watch it for her.

If they do the rulkbolts, they better at least deliver on this.

>Red Cuck
Hopefully never. What an awful character.

>Why do we need a Thunderbolts movie?
We don't. Primarily because Hollywood cannot be trusted to handle Karla.

She's... complicated.

Oh, Karla my Karla. Kaaaaaarlaaaaa

It got better when they added Ghost rider but he stayed getting jobbed

Delicious Karla.

Seriously though, I don't even want to think about how badly they'd screw her up.

I hope Moonstone shows up in Ms. Marvel after CWII since Kamala is disillusioned with Carol.

Let Netflix's Daredevil, The Punisher, Iron Fist and Cage ' Defenders do the job and maybe we'll get a T'Bolts TV show.

Karla, oh, Karla

it's not Karla. I only want kaaarlaaa

not really, it would be disneybolts

If it's anything like the Avengers cartoon and games, it will be the classic team.

The sad thing is, she makes a PERFECT counterpoint to Harley Quinn. She's an evil psychologist who's also a supervillaness. Unlike Harley though, she;s a Superman-esque flying brick who can also shoot lasers and turn intangible. I think she's the strongest of the main Thunderbolts, not counting characters who only join for one iteration of the team like Genis-Vell or the Juggernaut. Hell, she's also probably the smartest one of the Thunderbolts, save Abe's technical skills and Zemo's strategic skills.
Basically her only downside is that she's basically the most amoral member of the team, save MAYBE Zemo.

Agreed

>she;s a Superman-esque flying brick who can also shoot lasers and turn intangible. I think she's the strongest of the main Thunderbolts
Remember how American Eagle almost tore her arm off?

>she's also probably the smartest one of the Thunderbolts,
Right, her real strength in the team is how she plays mind games while urging everyone to act like a hero, since it is the logical and beneficial thing to do in the original con. Then things get out of control and the mask becomes real.