Was wehrmacht the most powerful army in mankind's history?

Please explain anons, they conquered Europe in 1 year, but failed in Russia. But are they really so poweful? Russia basically took them down alone, and its a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_I)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Relative to its time, the Mongolian army was the most superior in history.

>conquer Eurasia in a single generation

nothing personnel, rest of the world

Uhmm no sweetie, the bolshevists would have been utterly fucked without the capitalist american lend-lease materiel flowing it thru the persian corridor, bering strait and arctic routes

Wrong board I posted this on Int like a dumb fuck instead of his/.

And no, you dumb fuck. Russia anihilated Germany alone, and LL was nothing byt 4%. Fuck off.

Don't underestimate the Zerg rush tactics from Russia. This plus the german dire need for oil.
Russia could throw whatever oil and men they had in the war.

No, they were zergrushing hard. But when it came to equal sized armies, they were getting assraped.

More like Hitler fucked everything

germany had more help than ussr, comparatively
their allies held their flanks whereas ussr only had deathtraps for their own tank crew

T34>Pz IV>>>>>>>>>>Shermans

exactly

How do I delete this thread?? I can't do it.

Well, in that time, yes. They fucked comparable cunts in just weeks one after the other and in the end fought a 2-3 front war against the whole world for years.
But of all time? Na. How can an army without nukes be the most powerful? I mean even fucking Pakistan today would not fight for years and lose millions of soldiers to try to get to Moscow, they could glas it by pushing one button.

You cant

>whereas ussr only had deathtraps for their own tank crew

Dude. I just told you that wasn't the case. Don't move your goalposts.

go home my friend

>fought a 2-3 front war against the whole world for years.

Uhmm..no? This is a fucking meme. They fought a SINGLE front was between June 41 and June 44 and were assfucked hard by ''inferios Slav sub-humans'' one on one. 90% of Krauts died fighting Slavs. Fact.

>germany had more help than ussr, comparatively
Kek. Russia got more tanks via land lease than we had Panzer IV (the main battle tank of the war on our side)

I am fucking trying, but I cannot delete the thread. I made identical one on His/ so please all of you guys go there.

>le 4% meme

Here is a full list of American land lease to the USSR in WW2. Keep in mind that the amount of money listed is in 1941-44 USD.

jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html

They did not even used their LL tanks, those were all garbage matilda's and M3 Lee tankettes.

Face it. Krauts got destroyed by Slavic T34.

Germany army perished in the East.

>fought a SINGLE front was between June 41 and June 44
Yeah, and 41+42 we were the ones to do the assfucking.

Thats literally fucking nothing. It was only 20% of what other allies got.

>Slavic T34.

Wonder how your grandma thought about the brave slavs freeing her ;^)

Wrong. Your fucking luck ran out basically on October 1941 when Red army quickly got back on its feet. After failure at Moscow you literally did not had even a single fucking victory in the east. The Entire Fall Balu in mid 1942 was Stalin's deathtrap for Krauts.

They were great and they did nothing wrong, shame they lost though

If the Wehrmacht was so powerful, why did they get btfo by the Soviets?

Russians did not raped their fellow Slavs, only Kraut animals who had to be taught a lesson in humility by destroying their fucking racial pride and preventing another world war.

I wish they targeted Sweden instead of Poland.

Because they were inferior to Slavs.

Imagine having to give Hitler advice

Me too.

Bet those balls really itch him hard after restraining himself for so long. He really needs to meet with some Swedish girl and give her some diversity.

Why are they giving him piss? Is this some kind of KARA BOGA ritual?

what are you on about lad

>you literally did not had even a single fucking victory in the east.
You what?

>Russians did not raped their fellow Slavs

Is this what Poles actually believe?
Do you also believe Katyn were the Germans?

He scratches his balls, look.

>Russia basically took them down alone, and its a fact.
Stop eating up soviet propaganda.

I watched a lecture that talked about why the Germans lost in WWII. The historian’s explanation was that the German high command i.e. Hitler, Göering, Himmler, and Goebbels cared more about enacting their ideals rather than taking and holding land. As such SS divisions got better treatment, and on some occassions Wehrmahct Commanders were flat out denied help from the SS or were just blatantly ignored. This is fairly evident in Stalingrad.

Like I said you dumb fuck, you had NOT a single victory. Crimea struggle was a sideshow, and heroic defenders of that place knew that they were simply fighting to give Russia time to reorganize, but their fate was sealed.

After Stalingrad Krauts were doomed, and knew that Germany will be pushed out of Russia and Berlin taken.

Just another reason that French are dumb fucks.

Russians won alone. Slavs won alone. Drang nacht osten fucking failed, ONLY because of heroical defense of Slavic people of the east. Krautniggers got BTFO.

germany had its army spread all around while the soviets were hunkered down in the east. they needed to keep france under control, help out italy all the time and had like 300k soldiers stationed in norway alone. then they had to split up the army to deal with the allies landing in normandy

very interesting... zoom in more

They failed cause 6th army got rekt, and a offensive strategy is bad in winter vs Russia as time has told more than once.

>you had NOT a single victory

Well, if you say so.

The krauts still used horses and rifles mostly

A minor, defensive victory for the krauts. Itliterally changed nothing.

Wrong, you dumb fuck. 90% of Krauts from 1941 to late 1943 was in Russia. And Russia also had to spread 1 million of their troops on manchurian Border.

>goalpost moving

No, just stating facts.

>Is this what Poles actually believe?
It's russian diaspora in Poland, i thought you would guess it by his talking points.

the germans still had a victory against the soviets, which you said they hadn't

>defensive victory for the krauts
Actually we were still in the attacking position. Also raping whole Don region (taking Rostov-on-the-Don) and advancing on Stalingrad.
The war started to turn there in the winter of 42/43.

>Itliterally changed nothing
We all know how the war ended. So literally nothing changed literally nothing.

use the lend lease tanks were terrible,
we didn't force them to use it

Hard to tell, really. Actual Poles are the most butthurt people I have ever met, so you just never know...

What a load of fucking Shit. You are really fucking desperate faggot aren't you? By April 30 Krauts were being slaughtered in Berlin, while Reichtag was already taken. War was practically over, and German army was oblitherated. And No, Bautzen was a polish victory over Krauts, just like Kursk was Russian victory.

I can post a fucking pic of Russia 's victory over Krauts in CzechoSlovakia too.

WE got the last word in this war kraut, not you.

860 thousand vs 50 thousand. Much more impresive than what you posted.

No. They didn't.

No, you were on defensive possition. You only moved with your doomed to failure Operation Fall Blau on July of 1942.

They didn't use them, they used superior T34.

wojsko polskie berlin bralo

>I can post a fucking pic of Russia 's victory over Krauts
Really?
What would really shock me at this point would be a pic of a Russian victory over us in Berlin! Man, that would be a surprise...

>WE got the last word in this war kraut, not you.
lol you were oppressed after the war just like we were.
And no shit there are many `'casualties' when an army group surrenders...
also your claim was that Germans zerg rushed, meanwhile you're posting links that prove the exact opposite

are you russian btw?

Fuck no. If Zhukov and a huge portion of the Russian army wasnt parked in the very far eastern portion of Russia anticipating a Japanese invasion you would have hardly pushed Moscow.
The second they made it back to the western front in time to win the battle of Moscow the g*Rmans already lost the war. Lend-lease merely helped it happen more swiftly.
If Japan did as was desired and invaded Russia from the east then maybe it would have been too much for the USSR. But there is no scenario in which g*Rmany wins against russia otherwise

the germ has posted several german victories itt my racially inferior friend

does it matter like poland can fight anything anyways russia or germany. you will still get butt fucked every time. or are just looking for who has the biggest dick to plow you again.
sit down
be humble

No, he didn't you fucktarded Swencuck.

No, we weren't 'opressed', we were happy we got our rightful eastern lands, while Krautniggers were broken and divided, without possibility of raising as a major world power.

And yes, you DID zergrushed Poland, with your numerical superiority. Its the only fucking reason why you even won. Krauts had 80 million people, and could beat any country 1v1 until they fought Russia.

So what about this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_I)

>we got our rightful eastern lands

What?
Didn't they actually TAKE your eastern land so you had to steal our eastern land?

Anyways, to this very day the point stands that every Pole I ever met was really stupid. (some were good drinking buddys, tho)

Ahh yes the WW1. Krauts only won by sending Lenin who was a German agent, and starting revolution in Russia. Russia could easilly BTFO krauts on the east if they did not had Austro-Humgary and Ottoman Empire.

Poland did not steal anything you dumb fuck, Eastern 'German' land were really Polish.

Poles are smarter than Krautniggers.

>Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans saved the Germans in WW1
found the brainlet

>Russia could easilly BTFO krauts on the east if they did not had Austro-Humgary and Ottoman Empire.
Thank god the war was just us 3 against Russia.

This

>Witness the power of the mighty polish army that waited 6 years to take revenge for the massive 18 days assrape in '39.
Topkek

On the Eastern front Yes, western front was a sideshow you dumb fucking kraut.

You only won by causing communist revolution in Russia.

Khrushchev commenting on his and Stalin's perspective on Lend-lease.

>I would like to express my candid opinion about Stalin’s views on whether the Red Army and the Soviet Union could have coped with Nazi Germany and survived the war without aid from the United States and Britain. First, I would like to tell about some remarks Stalin made and repeated several times when we were "discussing freely" among ourselves. He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war. If we had had to fight Nazi Germany one on one, we could not have stood up against Germany's pressure, and we would have lost the war. No one ever discussed this subject officially, and I don't think Stalin left any written evidence of his opinion, but I will state here that several times in conversations with me he noted that these were the actual circumstances. He never made a special point of holding a conversation on the subject, but when we were engaged in some kind of relaxed conversation, going over international questions of the past and present, and when we would return to the subject of the path we had traveled during the war, that is what he said. When I listened to his remarks, I was fully in agreement with him, and today I am even more so.

But I suppose a Sup Forums poster probably knows more than two Premiers of the Soviet Union.

Not him, but nice zergrush, my g*Rmanoid """""friend"""""

It was 28 days you krautnigger, and Poland never even surrendered. Unlike you Kraut sub-humans.

We took Berlin you krautniggers.

>western front was a sideshow
>WW1

Well, that was enough Pole for today...

how dumb are you

Yeah, thats what I was talking about.

Then fuck off, and go cry over WW2 you lost.

They were only succesful in Russia because of the great purge. Ultimately numbers matter more than quality and strategy in military regards. In an even fight the better side will win, but outnumbered 10 to 1 in every battle you'll eventually run out of men.

>Poles are smarter than Krautniggers

>The Eternal Anglo declares war on Germany on the pretext of guaranteeing its independence
>Gets rekt by Germany in 3 weeks
>Leave it to get raped by the Soviets at the end
>Accept that Stalin took the eastern part and "gave" the eastern part of Germany to the new puppet Pooland
>to this day the eastern (original) part is still shit, with only the western part being relevant because they just took everything the Germans built over the past 600 years

What a lovely cunt, eh?

What is written on the meme my Russian bro?

Wrong you dumb fucktard.

Those were POLISH land you stupid fuck. And All of Poland is equally relevant, krautniggers did not build anything there. Prussia was polish vassal state for over 150 years.

Krautniggers were really sub-humans with delusions of grandeur. I am glad WW2 humiliated them, and showed them their place.

Danzig was 95%+ German lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig

No, it was 100% Polish.

In 1300 Germniggers cowardly slaughtered its population in a cowardly attack.

Napoleon did it better

Dp you wamt to know how Polish girls react to German euro bills?
Then compare how the rest of the world reacts to sl*Void zloty

And the slavs took it from the germanics a thousand years before that :^)

Wojsko polskie took Berlin while Soviet helped.

''Economy build on plunder of resources from WW2 and marshal Plan handouts''

Kek ok. Germany would be irrelevent shithole if Anglos did not take pity on it and allowed it to rebuild.

And Germanics took it from Trzciniec which was Balto-Slavic before g*Rmanic subhuman crawled out from his frozen shithole.