T
A

>can't handle constructive criticism from old fans
>strawman them and shit all over them

BASED

>not having the rights to the original theme
how

I don't get it.

This might be one of the only times they haven't been outright shitting on old fans but, instead, agreeing with them.

That was entertaining.

I'm not a fan of shows that don't take themselves the least bit seriously but if I was I'd watch the fuck out of this show.

Um... pretty sure it's telling the old fans they are 100% correct.

Why not?

that "animation qualty" bit always gets me.
What software are they using anyway?

These are the only good episodes

>These are the only good episodes meme again

My sides are now being used as an auxiliary Watchtower.

That was really clever.

Man, why is Teen Titans Go so based?

If you think that is bad watch the Wally T episode literally dismissing all criticism as "haters"

Now all they have to do is lampshade WHY the original was cancelled.

Namely marketing execs not knowing how to monetize expensive to produce shows that also happen to be widely watched and highly rated by a large audience that doesn't fit a specific age/gender target.

>Namely marketing execs not knowing how to monetize expensive to produce shows that also happen to be widely watched and highly rated by a large audience that doesn't fit a specific age/gender target.
Why Megas XLR was also canceled. Thanks CN and your bunch of asshat monkeys that you,CN,call executives. You canceled two of the best shows of Cartoon Network,and brought us GAYYYYY space rocks and a fire-headed potato kid that literally rips off Dexter's Lab. Fuck you CN. FUCK YOU WITH A FUCKING RAKE,FUCK.

>fire-headed potato kid that literally rips off Dexter's Lab
Literally what are you on about?

Johnny Test,I thought it was pretty obvious.

Because it's not Steven Universe.

This is at least the 8th time they've done this kind of thing

>strawman
>shit all over them

This episode came out literally a year or so ago.

>the show is so bad that the best episode is the one they are making fun of themselves
C'mon, if even they agree with us, why they still are doing this shit? I can't see the logic behind.

>This episode came out literally a year or so ago.
I don't say it's very new.

Because they can.

Who is she ? A real Wonder Woman not like Gal Gadot.

I like this Robin.

"THAT LOOKS LIKE US BUT GOOD!"

mah sides are everywhere.

Yeah, I never really got why they think the animation is something people are critical of. Maybe art style, but the animation, while not being hand drawn, looks pretty good for something that clearly looks like it was made in Flash or some similar program.

Nicola Scott. The current WW artist.

Artist of Wonder Woman, she also drew nu52 Earth2.

What "sides" means?

That's pretty based to at least acknowledge themselves. It means they intentionally went in the direction they did. And intentionally abandoned you guys, which makes it all the more perfect.

Contracts are weird things and not made to cover the multitude of things that have come into existence or become more commonplace in the last few years. Or basically, no one wants to risk having to make payments for Ami and Yumi because the old TT song played on a clip in a commercial on youtube.

I know right.

t. OP

You guys probably weren't following online when TT was new and all, but Teen Titans actually got extended by another season. Shows where normally ending at 52 episodes, TT got an extra due to popularity. ''Meanwhile, Justice League had to relaunch and change its whole structure completely just to get more episodes.

DUDE THE SOCCER EPISODE AND LEG DAY ARE AWESOME

She's pretty.

Actually good gag.

But people will get mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUiIdtwP4WM

Have you ever laughed so hard and/or for so long that the muscles on either side of your stomach began to ache? That's commonly known as "splitting one's sides", and people in the middle of a laughing fit frequently exclaim "My sides!" in reference to it. Recently, internet culture has began expanding the phrase, starting with "My sides are in orbit" and varying from there. (Just don't ask me why "in orbit", because I'd bet money nobody really knows that one.)

My apologies if this seemed overly patronizing, but I had a hunch you were ESL, and so wanted to make it as clear as I could.

Based as fuck

>that fucking flex
fucking great

dctv rebirth? or just a gag with no real effect on anything

yes she is, user.

she looks like that??
hoooooly shit
hot as fuck

We all came here for Nicola Scott. Fuck your fucking video.

Such beauties

"sides in orbit" reference the state AFTER the pain, when your muscles are anesthetized and you barely can feel them. Figuratively you don't know where they are so you "lost them". One thing led to another and people started saying they were in orbit somewhere.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...