/brit/

egg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGGjV6w2whM
youtube.com/watch?v=dlBXOveVh7c
strawpoll.me/15082924
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Peng
youtube.com/watch?v=wfqOrMlwOjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/sGGjV6w2whM

>correct. in fact we have less mass shootings per capita than countries like norway

gonna have to see a source on this bold claim

business idea: new threads at 100 posts

anime

some people just can't wrap their head around this
former gf got in a tizzy and started to well up when she read the story and she said "americans are so fucking stupid they need to ban guns"

watching a video about Ultima Online

>correct. in fact we have less mass shootings per capita than countries like norway and most mass shootings are still done with pistols

TESLA GIRLS TESLA GIRLS
TESTING OUT THEIR THEORIES
ELECTRIC CHAIRS AND DYNAMOS
TESLA GIRLS THEIR KILLING ME

stand by the king

chinese people do use vpns as well u spacker

not an argument sweaty xx

wee comes from willies
poo comes from bums
babies come from fannies after willies do cums

gave it all up so he could shag some american whore, absolute state

Remember to call out all dave posts. His posts are confrontational, often calls you retarded or mentally ill. Very contrarian.

David is a poster identified in December. He's anonymous but everyone knows who he is, because of his distinctive posting style. He posts very long winded, argumentative responses, combined with colourful ways of calling you dumb, like "trogolodyte" and "spastic", he continues long paragraph responses thread after thread. We've come to know him as dave. love are dave tho, wouldnt be the same without him

Dave has argued about the following
1. Cars should be banned because everyone uses trains now
2. Teachers have every right to breakdown mentally in front of students
3. Mac is "better" than Windows
4. Tame Impala is a Beatles rip off
5. There's nothing wrong with asking the waiter to bag your food to take home
6. Beleives the NHS is being "cut" despite constantly being proven wrong
7. Thinks secondary legislation with no report stage or vote on EU directives is "democratic"
8. Thinks tariffs are a bad thing
9. doesn't know what a registry on a computer is
10. Thinks £20k a year is "minimum wage"

Arguing with him is fascinating. Ask if the US or UK is better ? Get a rousing speech about being molded by British streets ? Mention the 90s? Rant about future of Europe!

shut the fuck up you sad cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=dlBXOveVh7c

the country went downhill after that

wish someone would slit your throat on liveleak you tedious schizo cunt

youve posted this 6 times in 2 days

strawpoll.me/15082924
strawpoll.me/15082924
strawpoll.me/15082924

vote in this poll you fucking niggers

part of me wants to filter you but also your insane "Dave" ramblings are too amusing to ignore

who is this dave?

do you think trump was right to repeal legislation that helped prevent mentally ill people getting guns?

white men are under attack

sue

the government just wanted an excuse to get rid of him because he had fascist sympathies

starting to think your dave

imagine voting yeah

ah yes
a screenshot of an Excel page
compelling stuff

no of course not
I don't think any reasonable person could say he was right in doing that.

that wasn't what he did. he repealed legislation that prevented people who didn't do their finances from being able to own guns (like old people) or some shit

Really want a outdoorsy job like working at a national park but have no idea how I could do so living in london

don't understand why american candy is so bad

>an image with numbers and no primary source
yeah but nah

Agree with the 2nd amendment
Do NOT agree that Britain should allow guns

Just imagine, our tiny, cramped, dark, depressing little island full of miserable people with pent-up anger owning guns. The nightclub street photos you see of people rolling around in their filth, pissing on the floor, getting into fights with police vans at the end of the roads waiting for the inevitable fights outside the clubs all having guns. The pikey chavs in every council estate having guns, not only shooting each other up, but also shooting any old lady or random twat that looks in their general direction.

No thanks

troglodyte

don't argue with him. he's that london paki who spends all day on here screaming about rorkes and mutliculturalism being great. he just lives for arguments. he was outed last year, but still hangs around like a bad smell.
if you ignore it, it'll fuck off eventually like the canadians did.

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

think I would unironically enjoy being a gardener or something in a botanic garden somewhere, shame the pay would probably be borderline minimum wage

another friday night with the lads

How are you cunts doing

why is the bear so emotionless

do you think trump was right to launch nuclear icbms at europe and great britain?

>this is a valid source on Sup Forums

absolute STATE

>I've not seen the film but I assume armond is right
oh dear

So according to these statistics from 2009 - 2015 the "per-capita fatalities from mass-shootings" were
USA - 0.62
Europe - 0.58

Hmmmmm.......

>Mr Trump last year repealed an Obama-era rule allowing the names of certain people on mental health benefits to be entered into a criminal database.

as opposed to what? a huffpo article? sod off

brown people should not exist

Most peng body in the world?

Bella Thorne

VERY good informative post

what was the last actual choon to come out of eurovision?
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

um no sweaty x en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Peng

pissed about dresden

you'll get over it

>dress on toilet
disgusting

>putting your hand in the toilet bowl

do people actually do this?

anri okita

youtube.com/watch?v=wfqOrMlwOjs

most?
wouldn't say so

is this why asians are so feminine?

There's nothing wrong with asking the waiter to bag your food to take home

he's right about 1, 3, 6, 7, and 8 though

they LOVE soymilk
tofu too

stuck in a weird limbo between neet friendless virgin and normie*. have jobs and mates and potential romantic interests but stuck on part time hours and am still in that neet mindset for a lot of things. need a fucking breakthrough lads. A job, a hobby, a mindless fuckhole I can love, just one of them and I'll be alri
*I will never be a proper normie I'm too fucked up but relatively speaking

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

>all the countries above america are surrounding america

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

always feel weird doing it in the UK, but in the US and here you can do it virtually everywhere

>there are people who stand up to wipe their arse
bizarre

Is that WHL?

>have jobs and mates
>need a job
?

who is kev

Yeh, no meme pitch this time

alri dad

Bretty cold in perpignan

tbf I love a good tofu stirfy aha x

Ah right, I know who you're on about now.

I'm not assuming he's right though. You've completely misunderstood the argument, you thick cunt. I'm challenging you to explain what about his review you disagree with. But you can't because you struggle to understand the words he uses and in frustration simply dismiss it as contrarian.

I expected better from you leftypol pakis, but you're genuinely thick as a submarine door.

yeah we have a bunch of inner city gang and drug crime by blacks and hispanics using illegally attained firearms (mostly pistols)

whats your point? thought we were talking about rifles and mass shootings

only person i've ever seen do this was my sister when she was six, couldn't imagine a grown man doing something so runtish

shut up normie

Reckon he means full-time/a career

never leave food on my plate, not fat just respect planet Earth

I don't want to ever touch or play with shit but would happily watch a vid of a girl squeezing one out. like one of those shits where you get a headache from straining too much

Are they getting a London NFL team?

Ginger lad, world's best midfielder

it's a woman thing since they wipe their fannies sat down after taking a piss

ah yes here comes the mong with the giant toilet that allows him to get his hand in there to wipe

got toil soon

line up for reading and leeds is quality lads

I only get 20 guaranteed hours a week so half the time I'm stuck in mindless husk browsing the net mode