Scottish football fans fly flag of Palestine in match against Israeli team

middleeasteye.net/news/scottish-football-fans-protest-match-against-israeli-team-palestine-flags-1552150491

Hmm, really makes you OY VEY! ANUDAH SHOAH!

Scots are progressive cucks, surprise surprise.

"Respect"

I grew up a Celtic supporter, but their fans are some of the biggest cunts on the planet. Plus the team no longer represents the local area, so fuck 'em.

celtic = redpilled team

These supporters belong to a team that identifies strongly with their Irish founders. They support the IRA and so identify with Palestinians. Their rival team often has British flags and Israeli flags at their games.
All the other teams in Scotland hate these two teams.

Really makes you want to fuck a Scottish whore now doesn't it

>british people
not even once

Scotland is a proud land of cucks

Some quality bantz right there.

I hate both groups of people equally, Palestinians and Israelis. But I recognize the Jews are far more dangerous and more of a threat to European people than stupid retarded Arabs. Arabs are dumb, loud and violent, you can spot them from a mile away. But Jews are like a slimy snake that blends into the grass. Without Jews, we wouldn't even be experiencing these Arabs as biological weapons against us.

Q: What's a Celtic fan's biggest dilemma?
A: An Israel vs. England match

Who are you going to support now you contrarian fucks?

They're just fucking dummies, they have no idea about the JQ.

To be fair Trump was trying to get that guy to move out of his house he'd lived in for decades to extend his golf course. Just a bit of bantz.
Trumps old lady is from here.

>half of them are flying the flag backwards

Fuckin scots

Really makes you think

I don't know man, I think I would rather take the blue pill and live in a homogeneous society under Jewish control

ITT: Everyone calling Scots "cucks" for not supporting le greatest Juden ally

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

>British

"Denmark Education" - at it's best boys

I hate when I see nationalist groups in the UK with Jew flags. They should be wrapping a quran in a jew flag and then burning it in a hollowed out pig carcass.

British people whining about not being called their separate nations is the stupidest, most annoying shit on the planet. I hope Achmed rapes your sister.

We were separate nations since about 1000AD and only unified in 1707(Scotland and England).

ok Jamal calm down

No, the person who wants to kill you is more of a danger than the one who merely wants to swindle you.

That's not Britain though, it's the Republic of Ireland. Literally a whole other country that is not on, in or otherwise connected to the United Kingdom or Great Britain. Gerry Adams, probably the most famous living Irishman, is literally in the picture. It would be like me choosing a picture of Dutch people full of famous Dutch politicians and going >Danish people

The Briish Isles have been separated for all of recorded history until the British Empire.

American Education man, what can you do...

The whole nation of Scotland is coming across lately as a bunch of try-hards. They're like university students who feel so much yet still know so little.

>Contradicting yourself

GJ m80

Ah ok. Thought it was North Ireland

I didn't contradict myself. The British Empire unitied and Anglicanized the Isles. You fuckers blew it though. By all rights, the British Isles should be wholly unitied.

So do you all think Brendan Rogers will be able to take Celtic past the group stages? Is Celtic beating (((hapoel beer sheeva))) anudda shoah

Unifying two different races (Anglo - Celtic) will always end in disaster if they hate each other (Which they always will)

It's just the leftist section of society here has media control and the parliament is infested with leftists. Same as any other western country the retarded commie faggots shout the loudest and get the best coverage from our pathetic weasel media.

So what.
Provocations are standard at football.

Anglos and Celts don't hate each other the way turd world ethnic groups do. It's mostly just bantz that might end up in a drunken punch up once in a while.

Italy united Germanics and Mediterraneans. Spain united all sorts of races.

Shills

I'm Just explaining to the American't about why the Anglos failed to wipe out the Welsh Celts About 5000 times.

Yea we will all unite...

>there are israelies that support Scottish & Irish independence

yeah it is true
agreeing with libs for the wrong reasons
they want them to live in peace, we are tired of mossad assassinating our leaders. also tired of them dancing

Their thirst for Celtic blood drove them into rash actions in battle....

Scottish are absolutely nigger welfare tier.

They had the chance to be independent yet voted to remain under the British flag.

Then they bitch about "muh occupation".

Scotland is a welfare nanny state.

If I had to pick an ally for war, and my choices were Israel or Scotland, I would pick Israel.

Scotland= Cuckland

William is rolling in his grave.

ayy Zealand, Wales here.

How those sheep doing lad?

Yea, Celtic warriors were fucking berserk-er tier. RiP Anglos Lad

It's a very divided place.
Tbh if you were thinking about voting yes to independence Sup Forums would say you were a cuck because the independence party are leftist, pro immigration. If you were going to vote no to independence you were too scared to go it alone. Cuck if you do cuck if you don't...

my wife is from wales, she's doing well

Once the Oil runs out (If they go independent) they will be begging to rejoin the UK

Cucked if you vote to stay in the EU, Not cucked if you don't. Rules are clear - Ideologies aren't.

Have a mate moving there next year. He got a visa without a job entitlement? didn't realize it was that easy....

>William is rolling in his grave.
>post Gibson as Wallace

You got a problem with that you Dutch cunt?

I think if the oil money was used to diversify our economy a bit more then we would be fine. Unfortunately all the profits go to the companies in London that own most of the industry.

40% of us voted out of the EU, the bint of a first minister keeps saying how she is representing all Scots by publicly bitching about Brexit. She's an embarrassment at this stage.

must be going straight to the slaughterhouse desu

Yea, I watched a documentary about how in the last 40(?) years SNP has single handily ruined Scotland. It's a Shame because Wales has become so based now.

#RiPdud

He still doesn't have job lined up and it's been two months. Just going to fly there for the Bantz I guess