Caucasian black woman

Find a flaw.

thats an oxymoron.

"Caucasian" isn't indicative of skin color no matter how many people say otherwise

The black part

She's probably got ancestry from the Swahili coast

>Caucasian
Not even

She's like a chocolate goddess

I mean she is attractive but

1. If she had white skin amd fair hair she would be even more attractive

2. An average norwegian girl has a better face

Dark skin is just gross, end of story. I was actually keking pretty hard during the 100m final when they were showing all the contestants. You have all these ugly ass dark skinned chimp women and then finally you got to Dafne Schippers, a pretty looking blonde white girl. Really highlighted how much of a difference there is between the races.

jesus christ what a monster

The skin looks like shit.

I'd eat that pussy.

shes standing in front of the qt white girl

she hasn't been robbed at gunpoint by your police, then detained in country by your turbo nigger government?

IQ.

She's not dead.

Oxymoron
But I'd still give her the D

She's pretty. She looks like a nice person too.

Beautiful skin tone, nice firm thighs, tight ass too.

Anglo Saxon racism has always been tinged with homosexuality.

We of Iberian descent know that blacks and Indians need to be kept in their place, but that has never stopped us from enjoying the beautiful flowers of other races as second wives or concubines.

Ever notice that Olympic niggers have normal names? Weird. No kwo'shons to be found. Really makes you think.

Her sons will be really good at running from the police.

If you compared one of her turds to her skin, it would LITERALLY be the same

shitskins btfo

Can you americucks go ten minutes without thinking about food or fecal matter?

no?

we could also talk about guns, maybe some cia political assassinations for pillow talk if you want.

I'm grew up in Eastern Europe, seen a black there only like 3 times in my life. I moved to USA few years ago. Although I've been here for a while I still consider the color of gums of blacks really uncanny, reminds me dog gums.

>I*
Changed the text before posting