Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OP has no idea how global politics works
>OP has no idea how terrified people are of Soros

Sage familam

>conservativereview
>literal who cucks

Hey goy-I mean guys, we're conservatives and we're against Trump because he's a mean Nazi and not a real conservative voice. Vote your conscience in this election don't be bullied by the racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobic bully! I mean America may be cemented into a permanant decline but at least we were principled!

Are you implying that Trump is scared of Soros? You didn't really say anything to refute OP. You just called him an idiot pretty much.

>But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know? Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

you know you're a shill when you're citing an article that mentions "anti-Zionist" as a slur

The article also uses "One World Order" as a slur, so they are against globalization.

Anti-ZIonist just means Anti-Israel.

wtf I hate trump now

Shh.. let Sup Forums continue their circle jerk in peace.

wtf I love soros now

pic related

Top kek. Bump.

Which is why I'm voting for Jill Stein. I'm with her

Fuck off.

not an argument

Fuck off.

Are you useing Wifi to post this?

B-but he is independently rich?!?!?
B-but he speaks the truth?!?!?

Idiots, its just a reality tv show. Stop getting angry at the wrong issues, pick up your guns and 1776.

>not one person has been able to provide a valid response
This board is going to shit. Our ability to have proper discourse is going down the fucking toilet.

This

>because Soros would donate millions to CFG and none to Trump and make sure the media drags trump through the mud and praise shillary because he wants both to win
exactly how did you get this stupid?

>conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

Painfully obvious shill hit piece. This was written by a shitty fucking journalist. You hardly have any sources.

You are claiming that Soros gave Trump a huge sum of bailout money and that source leads me to a site explaining what a mezzanine loan is...give me the source on that or ill assume its fake.

This reads directly like if Soros himself had it written by his stupid fucking son. Trump has funded politicians in the past as a businessman tied to Soros. Give me a fucking source on that doesn't lead to a picture of the politicians smiling face.

Furthermore, even if that false was true.. Is that his fault? Why does soros have so many fucking politicians under his payroll? Trump didn't l built a corrupt fucking system of government -Soros and the clintons did

Then it states that Trump is like Soros because they were both against the Iraq war. Wtf does that have to do with this election? Soros likely was playing both sides in that war anyway you schmuck. You're deflecting bigger fucking questions.

Why does Soros have so much influence in our government?

Why the fuck are you here defending him?

Because he's paying you to.

Fuck off.