So, even if she manage to win, what the fuck is she going to do with that legion of horsefuckers after the war?

So, even if she manage to win, what the fuck is she going to do with that legion of horsefuckers after the war?

They know nothing more than kill and rape and they will be killing and raping HER kingdom(s)

useful idiots, they will be bbq

It's going to be interesting to see how Westeros handles real life modern-day immigration. Europe's already trying to cope with a legion of horsefuckers.

We have like 20 GoT threads
Anyways she is not going to win

Unsullied are rip
Her navy is rip
Her 2 allies are rip

inb4 show ends with the whitewalkers winning

Europe is doing well

Show ends with Cersei and Dany destroying eachother, kingindanorf beating WW's and riding south to clean up the rubble.

so it will be a multicultural paradise then, with explicit race mixing scenes

Oh yes, it's going to work out perfectly for all involved!

they will allow bestiality and gay marriage too, fuck it

Why is the (current) queen so scare about that jew banker?

You don't fuck with braavos

Its happening already

Jon is ice. Dang is fire.

A song of ice and fire.

People is bitching about this for a decade, its bretty clear in the books that fag snow is a dragon too

They're supposed to be the jews who control and decide every war but you can't say that on a jewish show so it makes no sense.

>I was raped and "defiled"

Right, just because you were raped you're now a dirty slut and no longer pure right?

Sounds like this was written by sexist chauvinist virgin pigs

>incest potato wins
>lets have a party
>drink the wine my peoples of shit
>it was me, the stark potato all the time, your queen is dead en yu poison
>*teleports behind gregor*
>psss
>i no face now
>I quin

>option A
A lot of men die in the war so a lot of women are left without husbands. The horse fuckers come in and settle with Westerosi women.
>option B
They get send back to Essos to conquer shit.

Nothing, they'll get fat and lazy, as horsefucker do when they stop raping and pillaging.

well what is yurop gonna do with their brown people horde that only knows pillaging and raping?

try to assimilate them I guess

Nice memes.

>60% white

>heh..nothin' personnel...kid...

holy shit, really!? wow

Rate the best teleporters in the entire series

For me it's:
1)Euron
2)Littlefinger
3)Jon Snow

>Littlefinger
He is just a manlet, no one notices him, even when they try so hard to keep him closer to camera to avoid him looking smaller than the bitch

>no one notices him

That's his whole game.
And then he plays fantasies in his head so when Sansa begs for his dick he won't act surprised.

I don't even remember, he tapped her already or just the little king did it?

what about the dickless power of teleporting to dorne and back before breakfast?

Definitely Varys:

He went from Essos to Dorne, back to Essos, to DragonStone within the span of 2 episodes.

Ramsay was the only one if I recall correctly.
Which I guess gave 15 years old Littlefinger some massive boners when he planned it all out in his head.

>if she manage to win
How?
She lost almost every ally and her dickless fags are stuck, the dragons can be killed with a device a kid can use and the horsefuckers never fought against anything wearing more than rags

>Europe is doing well

so true!

Most of it

this
if she sees the end of the show than both D&D and Gurm are idiots

Bran and Jon will save the day and die in the process, Arya will just fuck off "west of westeros" and Sansa will rule the seven kingdoms.
MARK. MY. WORDS.

With Petyr

>things amerifats actually believe

nah it's le epic irony that she rules while he's dead because it was his wet dream.

le absolute pottery

reminder that the state of the war is

Cercei : Dany = 3 : 1