They don't watch war movies.

What's the best BotW lineup, and why is it:
Mike
Jay
Rich
Jack

This or Mike, Rich, and the Canadians are good as well

colin is going to be in the next one

They're afraid of not liking it and revealing their plebbery. They still haven't recovered from the backlash they got for not appreciating true artfilm kinos like Boyhood and The Revenant. They don't want to give their haters more ammo.

"Minorities, they may or may not but most likely may be drug dealers" What did Mike meant by this?

Oh fuck I forgot the Canadians, they're great too.

>Redditlettermedia e-celeb shit

Fuck off

This.

>runtime 1:08:00

You're a retard. They clearly don't give a fuck what people think of their opinions.

>true artfilm kinos like Boyhood and The Revenant

It's not capeshit

>true artfilm kinos like Boyhood and The Revenant

>18 replies
>he hasn't shilled his force awakens response video yet

Is this a new record?

Mike is the best editor. He has the better comic timing.

I'd take him over beardfat. Hell, I actually started to like Aidsmoby. He's actually made me laugh.

Anyone know which episode has the "clown's nose makes honking noises" scene?

Mike comes up with better jokes that are created via the editing, but his editing of the actual intros and discussions are always way too long and boring.

Is it a real video or just a black screen one with ads on it again? Only like he 6th? time they have done it so far.

>so butthurt

lol faggot

>Waaah RedLetterMedia wont review my favorite movie

Can anyone compile all the full rape scenes without censored from the Nazi movie and upload them somewhere?

very cool.

Mike jokes are best jokes

vimeo.com/105690554

Try Google first, you might find it has been done.

Why does Jay still hang out with these losers?

at what age did you guys grow out of watching RLM? 20 here

I broke my girlfriend's hymen fingering her too. We were drunk and I was fingering her crazy hard. The blood was pouring down her legs and she started crying because she "wasn't a virgin anymore"

Dumb bitch.

Mike said in a hitb ep that one of his favorite movies is Glory, but is most likely right

26 still watching, discovered them this year though

Mike's favorite movie is Showgirls.

I hope she's now with someone better

David Lynch actually said that, the old kooky faggot

Sweepers is unironical pure actionkino.

started watching 3 years ago

Is Josh wearing a fucking Mitch McConnell shirt?

thought it was pence

>Josh

I'll pass

Too bad he's getting fat again.

They look too old to be Pence, Pence has white hair but still a generally youngish face.

Regardless, how autistic do you have to be to wear a political t-shirt?

episode is mostly just mike making shitty jokes and rich laughing
josh only throws out a comment or two every now and then to let people know he's in the episode

Can we all agree that this was undeniably the best Best of the Worst they've ever done?

it's 2017

>Not child molester, Rich, child photographer. One is a victimless crime that doesn't hurt anybody

What the FUCK did Jay mean by this?

He was visibly bothered by seeing the pedo get beat up

If you look at Josh's twitter all he does is scream about Trump, and now he is wearing political shirts on BotW.

Pretty soon he is just going to only talk about Trump while on the episode.

I've been watching for a long, long time. Seems like they are running out of steam this year though...

>aidsmoby
come on

It's actually Mike, Rich, Jack and Len

I know they look similar, but that wasn't Bernie Sanders on his shirt but the monster from Pan's labyrinth

That is pretty clearly not the Pan's Labyrinth monster. Obviously they have the same eyes on their palms thing, but they're wearing a fucking suit.

Jay looks incredibly hot this episode. I mean, he always looks hot but this episode he's, like, really hot.

are you bothered by people liking things you don't?

>hot
I think you mean skinnyfat

Why?

how do I get a white qt bf like Jay to make me babies?

Fuck, I'm 26 too. Turned it yesterday.

Not by a long shot.

you sound like a mean spirited, not so bright, goof.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the end credits of Space Cop 2. It confirms that Jesse never comes back.

Wow, swing and a miss. Sorry fella, you're outta here. They knocked this one out of the park.

>Mike making shitty jokes
Exactly. And it's pretty fun to watch.

huh, Richs german pronunciation is acutally pretty good

Is it me or the pisstub girl looks like Best Emma?

what else would you expect from Mike "Holocaust" Stoklasa's underling

You arr blind, she clearly looks like the worst Emma

I thought the exact same thing.

No. I mean hot.

Which of today's three movies have the best kinofuckin' scenes?

Mad Foxes

Josh's DRUUUUUUUUUUMMMPFFFF shirt.

Sweepers looks like someone saw a bunch of John Woo films, wanted to do something similar but didn't have tenth of the talent, or money, or actors, or writers. But bless him for trying his hardest.

I thought that was supposed to be Mitch McConnell

Mike just doesn't give a fuck any more

I cracked open a couple bears myself and laughed pretty damn hard at this episode. Drunk Mike is the best.

What were the recent events that caused the intro to be censured? I get that it was a joke, but I didn't get what it was referencing or what the joke was, other than
>lol everything is bleeped

It's all the same crap to them. It's just "The other guys"

I mean he just started masturbating to the nazi rape scene in front of everyone

i cracked open several bears and wore their pelts

Emoji movie hitb when. I just want to listen to them shit on Sony.

They're either not going to see it or do a fake episode.

emoji movie nerd crew fucking when?

youtube.com/watch?v=LLanYkRg09I

That's what I thought but I literally can't find the scene he makes the joke and I watched the entire episode

>it's a no-Canadians episode

>Jay edited

Well there you go. He edits just like Mike now.

>fat old bastards mad they can't pull young ass
delicious tears

I really prefer watching bizarre WotW movies than these very typically bad action films. Even bad sci-fi or kids films are better, these all end up being "lol the kicks and explosions are bad"

>normies think this is muscular

>jayfags
>normies

That's actually why faded has-beens wear the black tank tops. For the guy who lifted weights once in his twenties, but is now putting flab on everywehre, the tank top reveals the lumpy upper arms that still contain the illusion of muscle, while the black helps hide the jutting gut that comes from not having trained seriously in a few decades.

this was one of the best episodes in a long time, same level as the santa claus and blood debts

I don't give a fuck about the movie, I just don't like white listing a site and viewing shitty ads only get conned.