Why can't we get a live-action Bruce Wayne that actually looks like Bruce Wayne?

Why can't we get a live-action Bruce Wayne that actually looks like Bruce Wayne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-1940/Issue-576?id=18316#19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Batfleck was probably the first live action that looked like Bruce IMO. Just a shame about the murdering.

Is that Stephen Amell

reminder that Burton bats killed

Frank Miller Bat ?

IMO Clooney had a great look

Yes ffs we know and we hated that too

Batman in Snyderverse is very dumb

So what?

I want a Batman that doesn't kill. Not killing is a core part of Bruces character. I realize this is an elseworld but even so; we're getting Batman up on the screen in a movie universe so it would be nice to actually have an accurate Batman.

I understand why Bats was killing in BvS btw, he was jaded from all the years fighting crime, the fact Jason had died and all the people dying in metropolis while he was powerless to stop it... But with that being said, it was still a stupid call for the first movie. I really hope justice league addresses the fact he never used to kill and that he regrets it.

-He had grey hair,wich I can kinda understand since it's an older Bruce

-That fucking mole on his face ( Batman would've removed that long ago ,its too distinctive for someone that wants to keep his identity)

-He was too tanned (this is kinda whatever)

He is the closest one,but definitely not perfect

>brown haired white guy with a strong jaw and a smirk

Keaton looked the least like Wayne and he still looked like Wayne.

Looks like a younger X Men Origins William Stryker

>stupid call for a first movie
I hate this mentality. Why do we have to start over from scratch? There have been seven fucking Batman movies since 1989, we know who Batman is and what his deal is by now. That was the entire point of him being much older and more experienced in BvS.

>b-buh muh status quo

Because he said he wouldn't act in capekino.

FUCK no

He wasn't fit at all (wich is obviously the most important thing about the Batman look)

His face doesn't look at all like any comic Bruce iteration

And he was also a manlet

Bruce is supposed to be a young ,tall,good-loking dude

it's going to get dropped faster than a black dad leaving his unborn children.

The real question user is whether you would prefer a batman who looks exactly like batman but just acts kinda like the part ( a la captain America imo or batman forever bane ) or someone who really captures the character but doesnt look perfect ( a la kingpin from the movie or ozymandis( once again imo))

I actually agree, it's a shame he was in a Joel Shumacher film

Baleman was no brain surgeon either as i recall. Live action movie Batman has yet to really get the "detective" aspect right.
>Not killing is a core part of Bruces character

Only fairly recently. He had no problem offing fools in his original comics. Even then his no kill rule is something born out of convenience. Can't have an iconic rogues gallery if you killed them all. Just ask Frank.

It's CGI

>actors have to match the exact specs of my cartoons

Think about it for a second, how the hell are you supposed to find someone who matches the exact specs of a fictional character. Who can you do it when there are multiple versions of the character? What the undisputed, 100% accurate measurements?

For an actor, it's better to get the concept and character established and performed well. Looking for a 1:1 conversion from comic to film is the most autistic thing that comes up on these conversations.

You can have an "accurate" looking Batman, but if he can't act for shit, what's the point?

That's how you end up with shitty fan films.

>Tall
>White
>Black hair
>Strong Jawline
>Fit

So you're telling me someone like that doesn't exist?And Batman isn't exactly the deepest character acting-wise too.

>Only fairly recently. He had no problem offing fools in his original comics.

He's had the no killing concept since the 40's. I would hardly say that's "fairly recently".

>Only recently

Since 1940 you mean, in a story written by both Bill Finger and Bob Kane. So hes spent 3 years killing and then it was retconned for 76 years of no killing.

Recently you say?

As far as looks go, Batfleck is pretty much the closest to perfect with Bruce and Batman. He's got the strong jaw, jacked as fuck, looks good in and out of the batsuit as far as looking like the character goes. Isn't a fucking Manlet.

It's really a shame that he debuted as he did, i think that taints him for many. Frankly had he debuted in a solo movie directed by Affleck himself, it would have been a different story. They should have went a head with a second solo Superman movie, with a Batman movie after which would lead up to "Batman/Superman: World's Finest". Then after that Justice League then after that Suicide Squad. ( with Apokalips established in JL they could then have Duchess on the team for SS movie).

In the grand scheme of things, yeah that's pretty recent. Not like Batman comics first went into print in the fucking late Jurassic era.

>a la captain America imo

Evans doesn't have a square jaw. As the Avengers condom cowl showed, he kinda has a babyface without a chinstrap

Would you take the time to look for someone who looked like that and was talented?

Would you sit through a movie with a boring Batman? Are you only interested in the ZIP POW BAMs?

>So you're telling me someone like that doesn't exist?
They definitely do in fact
One was already cast.

>moving goalposts

Your argument makes no sense.

No the goal posts are pretty much the same, you're just retarded is all.

>to prehistoric times

>80 years is recent
>compared to the dawn of civilization

This is you, this is what you wrote

Here's a face morph of all the actors who've played Bruce Wayne on screen.

Clooney is in a decent shape here

Hair is too brown and maybe a bit too short.
Jaw is small.
He also looks too young.
Other than that, looks pretty good.

It is - but his point still stands. The majority of Batman - the overwhelming majority - has been no kill. He existed as some stupid looking clusterfuck that was polished by Finger before publication on Kane's drafting board.

Maybe you're saying the version on the drafting board is the most valid?

It was the first one, never mind that it sucked and Finger polished it to "not suck".

I cannot for the life of me describe the facial features of Bruce Wayne in objective terms.
He's just generically handsome.

Not to mention drawn by thousands of different artists over the years and never really had a set look other than Handsome, black hair, and built.

Looks like a more handsome Seth MacFarlane.

That face definitely has some Affleck in it..

My mind keeps seeing Christian Bale but when I look he disappears

Ben is the closest so far. My only real problem is that he doesn't have blue eyes. He actually looks a lot like Bruce Timm's Batman. Bruce is like Superman. You just need a big handsome guy with strong features.

its pretty dumb to have batsy kill criminals in the same movie where the Joker killed Jason and the big possibility that under the red hood might get adated

Bruce Wayne is a fictional character

gonna need a source for your claim

Its so weird how they hit perfection in terms of looks for Superman, Batman, Cyborg but for the rest of the league they just shat the bed

Same. It's driving me crazy.

Why does Batfleck costume looks so much better on paper?

It's too bulky and in 3d

I really like Ezra and his enthusiasm and I'm sure he'd be willing to do it if asked but if he dyed his hair blonde, got some contacts and his lightning was yellow all due to speedforce shenanigans I'd be completely happy with the casting.

Op of that post and your right. He looks more like jonny storm .

I think it looks great. Some people don't like the bulging muscles and them having too much definition but that is what it's like in the comics and I'm glad we finally got a movie with it.
Well it's MillerBat.

>we

My names Bruce Wayne user. Im not a batman and my moms still alive but im still Bruce Wayne ,Am i not real ?

Proof it

Cyborg is a lot like blacc panther as in they look way better on screen than i thought

ebin

That was different and if you can't tell why it's because you're retarded.

>when is death not death

Nice "argument" there kid. Only difference was Snyder wasn't involved. Burton bats was a total fucking Sociopath
youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

Is Ben not square and chinnie enough for ya?

how does Bruce Wayne look?
I pity you for being blind

Harvey Dent

>I pity you for being blind

why does his right arm look broken?

It takes 2 movies for him to get to 20 people and it takes Snyderbats one.
Thanks, you've proven that you're a retard.

My only issue with the suit is the eyebrows look weird on day time/ lot of light.

>my batman only kills 10 people
wew lad

A strong jaw you say?
I'm on it, boss.

Seconding this. It really made no sense.

Yeah, his name is Ben Affleck. He's just been poorly written in the first major movie and Suicide Squad didn't have enough of him. We all know Batffleck and Flash were the best parts of that movie.

Make way for top tier casting choice.

>Not killing is a core part of Bruces character
>Only fairly recently.
He stopped killing about the time Robin showed up.

I daresay in the context of those stories, he held off on killing because who the hell wants to kill somebody in front of a child?

>Not like Batman comics first went into print in the fucking late Jurassic era.
That's arguing to the absurd, Batman was created in 1939 and more or less stopped killing people in 1940.

That isn't "fairly recently" in any context worth talking about.

Strong not mutated

>Complaning about a mole

Autism speaks

Burton's Batman never had a no-kill rule. If you're going to compare, you should bring up Nolan's Batman who did have a no-kill rule, but still killed people.

Because a talented artist can draw anything to look good.

Why do you autistic motherfuckers keep getting mad about shit that really doesn't matter? It's always looks and underwhear with your guys.

yeah, right
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-1940/Issue-576?id=18316#19

At first I was like... Eh.
But then I kept looking. And my god, I looked.
He's perfect.

Bruce is pretty. He's not some caveman looking fucker like Brolin.

that man is H A N D S O M E, you fuck, and he's perfect

Looks like Matt Damon tbqh
This is the perfect Bruce Wayne look

>Arkham designs
Not even once

This one is good too.He looks like he'll fucking murder you and your whole family

Grundy?

Hush.

pleb tast senpai

This

if I think of bruce his Arkham City design is the first one that comes to mind.

Where are these from?

Other than Nightwing and Penguin they're fine,stop being a contrarian

Arkham games

>-He was too tanned (this is kinda whatever)

Bruce is tan a lot of the time. Gotham is a shithole, but remember he goes to the middle east all the fucking time, and his cover all ways involve going to the snow, the caribbean and the mediterranean sea-

No,this is Arkham Bruce: It's from "Father to Son",a short film by Blur Studios

That look is terrible.

It looks like a fucking slav.
The Wayne are Celtic-Germanic Stock.