Why are blacks the ones complaining about "white washing" in movies when shit like this happens?

Why are blacks the ones complaining about "white washing" in movies when shit like this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure the valkyirs didn't look like this

complaining about blacks getting roles would be better if you didn't post a based black actor at the same time.

the soul stone is his penis

Because the count of black protagonists is already almost non-existent beyond "Black" movies like Madea or gang-related stories, and the rare examples of blackwashing are dwarfed by the innumerable counts of whitewashing. That, and Hollywood's bizarre need to stuff a white protagonist into every film they physically can, even when it's entirely unnecessary.

I'm pretty sure that valkyries didn't exist

Um, The Last Samurai is *based* on a true story. Though, the guy was French IRL.

Last Samurai is based on a book about a French military officer going to Japan. It's not casting Tom Cruise in the role of a Japanese man, but a French one. If anything, it's Americawashing.

>Because the count of black protagonists is already almost non-existent beyond "Black" movies like Madea or gang-related stories
What about almost everything that Will Smith and Denzel Washington have ever been in?

>black main* protagonists

Typo on my part. There are countless wacky stereotype support characters, extremely few main characters.

btfo

>le based black man

dude fuck you. I'm nordic and hollywood is shitting on my heritage

>Shitting on your heritage with made up characters

>What about almost everything that Will Smith and Denzel Washington have ever been in?

Will Smith I'll give you, but Denzel Washington is a villain in half of his roles, and what few protagonist roles he DOES have he's usually a murderer, or it's another "Black" movie. I feel like Will Smith gets so much love from the negro community because he's more of what they'd like to see. He can be an alien-hunting government operative, one of the last humans alive, a scheming gambler, or a therapist. Any number of roles that could be considered universal, they just felt he could handle it. Similarly with Idris Elba. It's not like Denzel where his roles are "Murderer", "Crime Boss", "Gangster", etc.

yeah just like gods of Egypt aren't real. Yet that film was dragged through the mud as another case of white washing. Get fucked nigger

Can you imagine spending $200 million producing a movie and some jobless faggot on the internet telling you how you should cast it

WE

good point

*tips fedora*

The same reason you've been whining about black Heimdal for six years.

It's called being a bitch.

holy shit when will Sup Forums fuck off

when you stop crying about it you retarded crybaby

>hollywood kikes shove PC bullshit down our throats
>if we express our disdain or we're
just crossposting and our opinions aren't legitimate

never is more likely then ever at this point. as long as (((leftist))) infested media keeps playing this game

americans aren't nordic, you're all mongrels

Hurt feelings?
Just play the "THE JOOS ARE DOIN EVERYTHING I DON LIKE :((" card

Why are monkeys from brazil roleplaying as our sister board?

are you actually going to argue that Hollywood isn't 90% Jewish owned?

Because they know whites won't bite back and will just bend over and take it. And they can't complain because of the fear that they'll be called a racist.

Animals love finishing off lame and bleeding prey.

Because they're actual succesful instead of whining like SJWs everytime something they don't like something? Jews are hated by almost all racial and religious groups worldwide and instead of talking about their oppresion on Sup Forums they are being succesful

hey where did the goalposts go?

>The guy playing Roland Deschain in the new Dark Tower movie is a nigger
HAH

what now crackas? y'all mad?

I bet they thought the same thing about the Weimar Republic, I guess you're in for a horrific surprise then

Because Idris is gorgeous and a plain white actor wouldn't suffice

>trying this hard

black movies dont make as much money
why?
because there arent as many blacks
blacks need to make their own films with their own money at their own studios if they want more of them
the jew isnt interested in low profit wayans bros bullshit

Don't forget Wesley Snipes, Samuel L Jackson, Eddie Murphy and Morgan Freeman

you mean they use every single means at their disposal to remind you of the holocaust and how they have always been persecuted. Don't make me laugh you fucking snake.

They then make movies with diverse casting use their own news media to champion it. And do the inverse with films like Gods of Egypt. White wash a film and use their shitty magazines and in the pocket critics to chat fucking nonsense.

You want to talk about discrimination talk about how financial and media jews have and always will fuck you out of house and home.

So? Two sides of the same coin faggot

one side is seen to have a legitimate claim to outrage the others are apparently stupid and just bigots. fuck you niggerfag

would chinkwashing cause the same amount of butthurt as blackwashing?

No they aren't, I remember people being laughed off Twitter when bitching about the whitewashing in that film, because it was so shitty and no one cared because it wasn't attempting to be historically accurate.

Blacks are retarded

new news at eleven

whites are cool, other races aren't

>shit like this happens?

Shit like that is just another example of white genocide. Casting black Heimdall is like kristalnacht desu

Suicide*

>i got nothing to say, oh shit better fire back with some stale memes

>White person cast in non-white role
>"Who gives a shit? SJW are getting upset over nothing. This guy probably gave the best audition."

>Non-white person cast in white role
>"Why is the Hollyjew trying to shove this shit down our throats? This is white genocide being normalized"

Not likely. Look around you. Just cucked nu-male betas. Still sore from the last war.

Why can't Sup Forums go back to their containment board

I don't think anyone liked ScarJo being casted as Major.

Someone needs to make a fucking list.
Captain America: BLACKED
Nick fury: black
Op
Spider-Man is a spic negro
Thor isn't worthy but a whore is
Domino in the new deadpool movie, literally the whitest character ever, black
Ms marvel is a Muslim
Captain marvel is the previous ms marvel
Yet somehow an all black cast with one white guy as the bad guy is allegedly the most diverse movie ever
Wonder Woman is a Jew
The flash is black in the comics and a fag in the movie
Plus all that BBC shit making Lancelot black, pretty sure they're redoing some Shakespeare story with an all black cast.

It only works one way bro.

>entirely unnecessary

What makes no sense to me is why people like you think it's unusual for an industry created by white people, making movies written and directed by white people wouldn't hire white people to portray characters that were written to be white.

No ones campaigning for Bollywood or Asia to hire more Caucasian or Black actors, why is it Hollywood's concern? And why black people, if you take into account US race demographics, blacks are actually over-represented when compared to Latinos.

Asia is surprisingly more nationalistic than you might think

Oh and the dark tower main character was a white Clint Eastwood type.

You are missing a lot of things

As a species the negroid has never achieved anything. They can't even maintain or make use of the gifts that are handed to them. Yet so many of them live in the most advanced nations in human history with all the benefits it brings. Why would they not be greedy entitled parasites?

Great Wall was made by a Chinaman and he wanted a white protagonist.

>The flash is black in the comics
i see no problem with that

>blacks complain about every fucking thing

>Movie about a white man going to Japan or China
>Whitewashing

i feel like the only people who complain about white washing are people who know nothing about the source material but want something to bitch about anyway.

like people getting mad about danny rand being white in iron fist. saying that they should have cast an asian actor. as if they wouldn't complain about racial stereotyping by casting an asian to play a martial arts master.

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

both of these characters are written as Europeans you retard.
You also can't ____wash an original story.

Wally West was white then New 52 happened and he turned black, then it turned out the black one was the white one's cousin or something and it was a coincidence that they both got speed powers and have the same name

Can i pretend i m a victim then ?
Am french

>Am french
My condolences.

Isn't there any folklore in Africa that could be adapted?

>make racist joke
>feel clever
>get (you)
>user didnt get it
feels bad

Outside of Egypt?
There's the story of Anansi that was turned into Song of the South.

>Nick fury: black
They wanted Jackson because Ultimate universe Fury is based off him so that wouldn't really count

Anansi was in american gods, that made /poltv/ pretty angry though, even though he convinced a bunch of black people to an hero.

They killed mainline Nick Fury and replaced him with his black son.

So, why were they angry about that?

People don't even remember that Nick Fury was always white

Jesus Christ their legs are fucked up.

Minorities will never stop complaining
It is their way of problem solving
They aren't happy until they are the majority and everything around them is destroyed.
Untill then they'll scream and kick for more money and rights at the expense of honest hard working jews

Maybe they realize whites are too smart 4 capezhit or kids just dl it so their sole target audience is black and latino

because showing anything having to do with black people is an act of genocide against white people.

I don't know, why does anything make Sup Forums angry