Is it because their mom have the same name that the two autistic heroes became BFF

After years of hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgkQS7q6sT0
youtube.com/watch?v=_WuvMy2c70g
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-1940/Issue-576?id=18316#19).
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>itt: people who didn't get the movie

"Why did you say that name !"

He asked something. Answer correctly or shut up.

>t. Zack Snyder

>muh batman realized supes is human

Fuck off, it's stupid as hell.

Why would Batman realizing Superman is human stop him? Hes been killing humans all this time.

Not like it was hard either. When a person can't even follow a fucking Snyder film, something is pretty wrong there

More like Bats realized that he was the villain at that point and become no better than what he was fighting. But you were a bit too stupid to get something so simple. My little brother even got that and he's like 15, what's your problem?

You can get something and not think it's clever or well executed, m8.

1. he only kills 4 people in movie, the granade trio and the airplane guy, all others people are standard action movie "he could had survive"

2. It's the VERY SAME SHIT that happens to murrikan soldiers, after killing countless kids and women, they go to shit and start crying after killing a kid usuing a star wars o pokemon t-shirt that looks like their brother's

Then use that as a argument, the execution was clumpsy, that's an objective fact.

>after years of hate

Batfleck hated Supes for about a year or so, after the Zod incident, and Supes didn't even knew Bats existed until the events of the movie.

I'm not him and that's what I do, then I get called out for not getting it.

>1. he only kills 4 people in movie, the granade trio and the airplane guy, all others people are standard action movie "he could had survive"
youtube.com/watch?v=GgkQS7q6sT0

He saw Supes as a god not a human, proud. almighty, thinking he's above us all and devoid of human emotion and as such, he decided it'll be better and safer to put him down, especially after the treatment he got from him during their first meet. The Martha scene made him realise that he was wrong and that Superman is a human at heart after all, not some cold selfish space asshole.

>Is it because their mom have the same name that the two autistic heroes became BFF
That's like saying Luke Skywalker spared Vader ONLY because they both had robo-hands.

Let's talk about MoS. Why did he let his father die ? Was he sick of his father and dog ?

yea I'd have swooped him up and been all "sorry, not sorry."

>Let's talk about MoS.
It's my favorite movie about Christianity.

>muh batman realized supes is human
so you actually didn't understand scene

People will tell Kent was terrified of Clark revealing himself to the world. He did that to protect Teen Clark.

But why did he did that ?!!! To save a fucking dog ?

You are relating to a faggot that thinks every Captain America's hit buy shield or fist = 100% death
So he killed all german swat.

Alright, a challenge for you, Sup Forums.

Come up with a smarter reason for them to stop fighting.
AND
Come up with a dumber reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WuvMy2c70g

inb4 : i-i will not watch

This relates to Batman killing because?

You haven't proven the video wrong yet.

That movie was a fucking piece of shit

in Birthright Pa Kent nearly killed himself to prevent Superman.

Pa Kent's quote in MoS about people hate what the don't understand is almost exact quote from 1 Superman issue (yes 1939)

no

But they dont die, the car guys didnt die, the proof is on superman not taking batman. He only kills the granade trio. KGBeast kills himself by using the flametrower

Posting anything associated with MOSAIC is cheating because they're 6 million times smarter than the average 4channer.

It's Because:
>By naming her "mother" Batman sees Superman not as an alien but a human beign
>Batman sees himself becoming what he hates
>By saving Clark's mom, Bruce finally has a chance of redeeming himself by doing now what he couldn't when he was a kid
>Batman sees that we all have a choice, Superman could have destroyed earth before people even knew about him, but by actually having emotional ties to a Mother figure Batman understands that Superman has ties to humanity and thus the planet

>the car guys didnt die
What about the car he drove through, the explosion and everything?

What about the guys in the van? They clearly must've got crushed.

What about when he shoots the cars causing explosions before he fights in the warehouse?

How did they not die? Explain.

this proves mr.Sunday is inaccurate as fuck and total hack and actually very cancerous to "hardcore" comic book community like this (it's ironically ofc because Sup Forums doesn't actually read comics readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-1940/Issue-576?id=18316#19).

But why did he continue to kill people even after finding his redemption?

The entire conflict hinges on Bruce being a shitty detective.

How did the car guys not die? People die from regular car crashes but you expect me to believe those guys didn't?

Adding on to that, they got dragged around too.

in Batman Arkham videogames when Batman punch badgys same way as Red Hood they don't die.

So it means Batman can kill non-lethally.

Did he actually kill anybody, or were they collateral damage?
Did he kill criminals or horribly maim them?

At least there's Daredevil.

>Come up with a smarter reason for them to stop fighting.
All you really need is Bruce seeing Clark as a good man. I'd suggest something like, Clark interrupting their fight to save some civillians, which leaves him open to an attack, Bruce starts to press (maybe holding some Kryptonite or some shit), but sees people will get killed if he does, so he backs off.
>AND
>Come up with a dumber reason.
Don't ask a man the impossible.

>Supeman saved because he cried for his mommy after getting picked on

The idea was good, that's the reason why the escene is bad, it's a really bad execution of a good idea.

>Bruce was just a big bully
It all makes sense now.

Because this Batman never was comic-code bitch in first place.

Okay? Why are you pointing to a different incarnation of Batman? I thought you guys defending the movie said it was an Elseworld story?

Wouldn't it make sense for him to stop killing after he finally found his way?

He actually kills too when it's need.

Killed Nobu 2 times (first time he didn't knew he was immortal) and used ninja dude ass human shield in 13 episode of season 2. He is just against executions in first place, same as Bats, thats why he branded cri minals, but Batfleck was at his low point and that's why alot more brutal, Netflix's DD is in his prime. They both very kino.

Best superhero Show. Better than DCEU , Disney/Fox movies.

>Wouldn't it make sense for him to stop killing after he finally found his way?

Stop Killing? that's not his mission, his mission is to stop crime, and he began it years before man of steel ever happened, in BvS Batman has lost his way, he lost his city, a Robin, and he doesn't see the end of crime, he only sees that the old way was a waste of time, so he's ramping up his crime fighing, he doesn't set out to kill anybody, be he also isn't gonna hold back anymore, after Superman dies saving the planet, so will batman change and stop his downward spiral.

It's only a different incarnation when that spports their argument. Kind of like how Snyderfags go on and on about how the characters needed updating for a modern sensibility but will go "LOOK AT THIS SILVER/GOLDEN AGE STUFF THAT PROVES I'M RIGHT"

The dream sequence kills don't count m8

>muh golden age *insert hero* did it for less than a year so it's "canon" argument

Batman started using a "no kill" rule long before the comics code came along.

yeah

>I don't know about what was between

So Super-hero films ar canon now?
Aren't super-hero films exclusively non-canon?

When Bruce heard Martha's name he realized there was something human after all in Superman and started pondering about if he really was that dangerous as he thought, realized his "1% chance" logic was flawed and started looking up for him because he realized the man was carrying the world on his shoulders

As for Clark, when he saw Bruce dropping his killer attitude he realized he was too just a man with too much pressure on him, he investigated his past so he decuded how frustrated he must've been about his parents' death and how his fight against crime, as brutal as it was, was just his way to prevent other people from living his nightmare

Of course none of this is in the actual movie because that would make it too low-brow, and we don't want that right, non-cryptic moments are for [other company] crap

Try use your fucking imagination you fucking pleb baka desu

A likable cast and a coherent story line can go a long way

Who knew?

Only 4 guys in the car could have survived, that still leaves the death toll at 17.

Why did he call her Martha instead of mom

Indeed. Soon The Punisher and Iron Fist.

WHAT IS EXECUTION. Why do autists think they can pull the superiority card for "understanding" the film, when it isn't about what it is about, but how it was executed, It was a shit moment, and only autists think it's good, because of the logic of it, missing out the fact that to non-autists who have empathy, the logic doesn't matter if it doesn't feel right.

Whatever you think about the rationality of that scene, it's important to remember or acknowledge that when a person, like batman or any of us, gets overly emotional and blinded by one's temper, the logic is usually the first one to fly straight out the window. And when you finally snap out of that emotional state, it can be very disorienting like we saw in the movie.

Whether you believed that the ''Martha trigger'' was a good enough reason to stop fighting or not, but what I think really sells the scene is Ben Affleck. I truly believed the scene and the character. i don't know how i would personally act in that situation, but I believed every second of Affleck's performance and I think it's being neglected. He really looked like a guy, who would lose his mind like that, and two seconds later come to his senses.

Because Superman knew it would phase Bruce.

Dude, have you read the last two lines? I was joking, i know it wasn't well-handled at all, i literally made up on the spot the explanations like most DCEUfags do

In the DC """"""Cinematic""""""" Universe people bond over the dumbest shit.
Remember how El Diablo considered people which he had a brief chat with to be family and was willing to die for them.

Agreed, but OP asked for logic, which he apparently somehow got wrong, not for execution. Therefore there is nothing wrong with this guy answer. He's not telling the scene was good anywhere in his post, he's just explaining its logic for someone who apparently didn't get it.

BTW good image OP.

>90% of his interactions with the squad was them calling him a pussy for not using his powers

I literally made the logic up, see Bad execution also implies the logic isn't there until someone else can give you a realistic take on the whole deal. As it is in the movie, there's nothing other than "Bruce was reminded of his parents' death so he changes his mind on Supes because". Any person confused about it has all the good reasons to be

Sure, in real life, but the standard rule of fiction: No Body or in-camera death = no death.

>What about when he shoots the cars causing explosions before he fights in the warehouse?
He died.

He and the granade trio.

Like you wrote Nobu was immortal. So he didn't kill him. Stick killed Nobu.
> ninja as a shield
His comrades killed him. Not Matt.

Never said they were canon. I did however point out that using retconned character traits to defend a movie that people say is too far from canon to be enjoyable is a shit way to argue.

> Smarter reason
Gal Gadot takes off her clothes and asks for a threesome
> Dumber
Ask Snyder

Hence why the kill count rolled back when he woke up.

Honestly the most offensive thing about this image is that the toilet paper is on the wrong way.

how about you make me you fucking fagboy? Fuck with me right now, I fucking dare you

I'm scared.

I can't stop staring at Superman's crooked tooth.

Would braces even work on him?

they talk it out and realize that while not on the best terms they can benefit from each other