ITT: Write lines you would like to hear in a movie

ITT: Write lines you would like to hear in a movie

Gas the kikes! Race war now!

There should be a movie about the degeneracy of the Wiemar republic and the hero that saves the day.

You just don't get it, do you?

so it seems
so it seems

There is, but not the way you expect

Ending scene with main character caught by the cops and has a dialogue with the main cop. There's an unspoken bound between them.

You know, I was supposed to be a good man. Have a good life, a house, a wife, a kid, hell, even a dog(now he gets more specific) even tho I'd have my allergies, we'd still get a dog for her(clarity that this dream life actually happened), my daughter...But these people(niggers)...these people, I tell you...They are not human. Had you seen the fresh blood on the sheets and smelled it, just drawn from their bodies(reffering to his wife and daughter)...I had to kill them. WE have to keep killing them...IT'S US OR THEM

And your other gun...

The Niggerkiller - Abel Ferrara - 2019

It's quiet
Almost... too quiet

>Why do you think I punish you?...For fun? For control? For hate?... (close to face) I will punish you so that you won't ever have to remember what you did. Clench your teeth, I am about to deliver you from guilt.

6/10
8.5/10
Bretty gud

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor.

Something by Tarantino

Omertà

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Or the navy seal copypasta

So much edge

"This will only hurt for a moment, but that moment is all you have left."

"My dick or this gun. You choose. You're getting fucked either way."

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!

Haha thanks for all the free lines fuckin nerds

odd line for a movie, what's the context?

He stole someone's coke stash.

>"The main antagonist monologues to himself whenever possible."

9.5/10

nice

we have to start accepting the possibility that all followers of islam are our enemies

Very good, user

When I started this I thought I was the hero, seeing you here makes me think otherwise.

>*rushes in a badass way* Thought you were going anywhere? *light up cigarette* it doesn't suprize me, i bet you believe in sky-fairies as well *put on hat* before I'm done with you let me tell you my name *close up on eyes* I am Sonic (fade to black) *gunshot sound*

Women have less brain mass than men.