Marvel Comics Full November 2016 Solicitations

I will only post one solicit in this thread before I fuck off for your own good.

IVX #0
CHARLES SOULE (W) • KENNETH ROCAFORT (A/C)
Variant Cover by ALAN DAVIS
Variant Cover by RON LIM
This issue sets the stage for the upcoming Inhumans vs. X-Men mega-event! Learn who the major players will be, plus the seeds of the incredible plan that will unfold in IVX #1. Beast and Iso travel the world to learn a desperate truth, the X-Men assemble their ranks and the Inhumans prepare for the war to come. It all begins with one choice -- see it here.
40 PGS./Rated T+ ...$4.99

Post the remaining solicits using the following sauces:
comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-comics-november-2016-solicitations-civil-war-ii-avengers
newsarama.com/30738-marvel-comics-november-2016-solicitations.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tt5thXLBKw
comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/BLAPWAK2016001-cov-d218d.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know Beast is kind of a shitty super scientist

He's great race traitor, though.

DEADPOOL #22
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
Cover by TRADD MOORE
• Has Madcap finally orchestrated the perfect revenge on Deadpool?
• Has he really found a way to kill Wade once and for all?
• Or...could it actually be WORSE than that?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

>Adsit and Preston
I'm distressed...

FUCK INHUMAN SCUM
BEAST AND STORM ARE RACE TRAITORS

>everyone I dont like is a race traitor

Another hero vs hero event almost immediately after the CW II... Marvel the House of No Ideas. And here goes the hope that something would change. Disappointment.

Captain America has never betrayed his race.

He did betray MY JEWISH GRANDMOTHER, SURVIVOR OF HOLOCAUST!!!!

The problem is that thats how Marvel makes money. If they wanted quality comics they could have them. Fuck there are plenty of talented story tellers, but until then its gonna be shit and im gonna spam shitty memes like Cyclops was Right.

But Storm is my waifu!

Beast is and always will be right.

It's AVX 2 all over again.

Heck Marvel they didn't bother to change the title, to sound at least a bit different.

When did he betray Jews, i mean hes a total dickhole but not a race traitor. He doesn't give a fuck about other races though. That fuck better stay off Genosha.

If they make money, why are they losing to DC

itt better names for the event than IVX

Terrorgenocide
X something

I don't want it, I don't need it, and I will not read it.
However I will check the quick summary / spoilers
The idea itself is very disturbing makes me sick.
It's really awkward that marvel is promoting GASSING an entire race as a cool thing

FIND A BETTER WAIFU IM SORRY

Go away, T'challa.
>Terrigenocide
ftfy, already used.

he hasn't approached being right since 2009

If that's the way that Marvel makes money fine. But they will not take mine anymore, unless they try to deliver some better stories, instead of recycling the same ones all over again, any couple of years. And i' m done with the shitty events.

those Bachelo costumes were not good.

Don't forget your Bingo for the event

Because they aren't using Marvel like a comics company, they're using them as basically a large advertisement for the real money maker, the MCU. It pulls fans into comics and they're the faggots that read shit like Civl War. Also they get comic fags into movies. I mean also DC is just having a really awesome year sales wise.

The Profitable Inhumans book

>already used
in the mobileshit Contest of Champions.

I'm saying farewell to this thread as you post all the remaining solicits. "Good luck" to all of you.

You got it wrong. There is literally NO audience from the movies. However, they test the potential movie storylines on the comic book audience. We are the beta testers.

Continuing from last thread

CAPTAIN AMERICA: STEVE ROGERS #7
NICK SPENCER (W) • JESÚS SAIZ (A)
COVER BY STEPHANIE HANS
VARIANT COVER BY JAY ANACLETO
STORY THUS FAR VARIANT BY STEVE EPTING
Classic Variant Cover by TBA
Divided We Stand Variant Cover by TBA
“Hail Hydra” STARTS NOW!
The Red Skull marches across Europe, and S.H.I.E.L.D. comes apart at the seams! Steve opens a door – and the secret behind it will shake the Marvel Universe to its core…
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I'm looking forward to the new Ghost Rider series, at least.

> X-Men are Losers
> Fan Favorite Minor X-Character Killed
> Cyke was right/ your acting like Cyke.
> Beast acts dumb
guaranteed to happen.
I like Magik's costume. Not as much as her new New Mutants costume but its ok.

UNCANNY AVENGERS #16
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PEPE LARRAZ (A)
COVER BY STEVE MCNIVEN
CIVIL WAR II AFTERMATH!
• The Hand has resurrected the Hulk, and the only ones standing in the way of the undead rampaging brute are the former Avengers of the Unity Squad.
• The first bullet point of this solicit is so damn compelling that a second selling point is completely superfluous.
• Steve Rogers gave an order that the Avengers did not follow. We’ll find out how that works out for everyone!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

There's literally no difference between the Inhumans and Mutants in terms of concept.

So am I

GHOST RIDER #1
FELIPE SMITH (W) • DANILO BEYRUTH & TRADD MOORE (A)
COVER BY MARCO CHECCHETTO
VARIANT COVER BY FELIPE SMITH
Variant Cover by TRADD MOORE
Young Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY FELIPE SMITH
Action Figure Variant Ghost Rider w/Car Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
Blank Variant Cover Also Available
TV PHOTO COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
ROBBIE REYES IS BACK!
It’s hell on wheels as the Spirit of Vengeance makes his roaring return! A mysterious object from space crash-lands in southern California, drawing some of the brightest minds in the Marvel Universe to Ghost Rider’s backyard – including Amadeus Cho, the Totally Awesome Hulk! What mayhem will be unleashed as the High-octane Hothead comes face-to-face with the Jade Genius? And with Robbie still possessed by the ghost of his evil uncle Eli…who’s really in the driver’s seat? Then, meet the newest speed trap in Ghost Rider’s life as his original creators Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore reunite for a special backup story and the debut of an all-new villain. Strap in and start your engines, True Believer, this one’s gonna be a scorcher!
40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

Im incredibly out of the loop, whats up with Johnny?
The X-Men get fucked for no good reason. Or Civil War 3

>kamala mired in CWII for months
>about to be mired in XvI bullshit as soon as she escapes the prior event

CAN'T WAKE UP

Whyyyy did they have to make her an Inhuman? Should have given her a good, honest industrial accident origin.

Inhumans vs X-Men: Maybe If We Keep Kicking The X-Men In The Nuts, People Will Like The Inhumans
I liked that they also put Inhumans before X-Men in the title. Nice touch, Marbel.

THANOS #1
JEFF LEMIRE (W) • MIKE DEODATO (A/C)
Variant Cover by RON LIM
Variant Cover by JEFF DEKAL
Toy Variant Cover by ALEX KROPINAK
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY MIKE DEL MUNDO
EVIL HAS BEEN UNLEASHED ON THE UNIVERSE.
Thanos, possibly the most evil individual in the Marvel Universe, is back…and he’s out for vengeance on all who would oppose him. Unfortunately for the Mad Titan, he’s also heading for an unexpected reckoning…with his family. Take an ongoing walk on the dark side of the galaxy, following the deadly trail of destruction left in the wake of…THANOS!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Well the concept on paper yeah, but how they deal with the abilities, the populous' reaction to them and more are completely different.

Ones are more important to galactic scheme of things, though.

Except in term of sales

>Cyclops' popularity skyrockets again

Who's writing Nova in November?

X-men don't need magic gas

ULTIMATES 2 #1
AL EWING (W) • TRAVEL FOREMAN (A/C)
Variant Cover by CHRISTIAN WARD
TEASER VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY Risa Hulett
Action Figure Gold Galactus Wraparound
Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
Who – or what – is the Cosmic Jailer? What being is powerful enough to chain Eternity itself? That is the mystery Galactus must solve – before it’s too late. Ultimate problems require ultimate solutions, and Galactus will call on those who helped cure his insatiable hunger. Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Spectrum and Ms. America! Together they are the Ultimates, protectors of the Omniverse. But now they are something more – the newest heralds of Galactus, the Lifebringer!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Fuck yeah.

i hate the miniskirt + leggings look personally

Sorry pal, but Inhumans are not Avengers, and not even close to them in terms of popularity, to care about.

We talking weird obscure Inhuman shit or the Phoenix Force?
KEK

I think Earth-616 Johnny last showed up towards the end of Robbie's first series. Another universe's Johnny appeared in Ghost Racers.

It's funny. I know little about the X-Men and even less about the Inhumans, but the marketing makes the Inhumans look like...well, not like villains, but it sure as hell doesn't make me want to read more about them like I'm sure Marvel wants me to.

Its probably because im a Waifu Fag.

It won't stop marvel from shilling them as such

>Storm vs. the incredible prehensile hair woman.
Seems like an even match.

Cyclops has the absolute biggest cult following, like all X-Fans have to admit hes cool or at least well written quite often. Its kinda boggling how in the last few years public opinion has been changing so quickly. Are there any characters that Rival his rise? I feel like the rise of Batman, Wolverine and Deadpool are totally different because Cyclops has always been around and now more than ever Scott is being promoted less and less.

Shes gonna win. I promise you.
Yeah the marketing has been interesting, they're pulling in faggots who know nothing about either series to buy (on the side of the inhumans) and the X-Fags are buying out of fear that our series is on its last legs. its fucked

>skyrockets

Hard to when they are about to kill him and a couple more people off.

>The first true battle in the Inhumans/X-Men war!

>Cyclops isn't the only one who doesn't make it out alive...

Why do they hate cyclops so much for the last 3-4 years? Then again I guess getting killed by inhumans is better than being turned gay for no reason like bobby

>No A-Force

Fuck!

ha ha! get rekt

Medusa has been empowered by Johnny's balls slapping against her chin.

Storm and her Mohawk don't stand a chance

>We talking weird obscure Inhuman shit or the Phoenix Force?
Yeah, Phoenix. And I dimly remember some Celestial being triggered because there was no mutants anymore.
If Inhumans got killed right now, only Kree would give a fuck. MASSIVE PUBLIC MASTURBATORY CELEBRATION!
They really hate Inhumans, which is weird, since they created them.

Where are the other books ?

>Tradd only on a backup
>Beyruth's shit art

the funniest thing is Thanos and Phoenix Force meaning that Thanos is gonna get pulled into ANOTHER crossover

One thing that is interested to note is that neither X-men books nor inhuman shit are interrupted by IvX, I do wonder if the event ties to the main books, but I hope not

well it's a flashback

They're there in the links, someone has to actually post them

Can the shi'ar and the Kree come together and genocide together?

Sup Forums being shitty as usual.
But lets blame Sup Forums.

Can't blame them. It's like doing something under the influence and then someone making photo / video evidences of your stupidity in order to embarrass / insult you

They both seem to be setting up arcs, so probably not. Probably will be like Thanos imperative where it doesn't have tie ins.

death of X is, IvX isn't.

Kree are fucked since Beast or Angel destroyed Hala. And Shi'ar are led by Gladiator and he's biggest "leave my borders alone and I'll leave you alone" fag in space.

Death of X is, but I thought that IvX is not? But then again, it's not clear

>IVX #0
Of course there's a 0 issue. And they're fucking wasting Rocafort now too. Fuck you Marlel.

>Kree are fucked since Beast or Angel destroyed Hala
No, that was Peter Quill's asshole father

Marvel are fucking inbred retards.

This will be good.

This, I have no clue.

This won't be.

>Jeff Lemire with a solo character
GREAT
>Mike Deodato
FUCK

This was great for four issues and then it turned to fucking dogshit. Can't believe I bought them.

Literal hater of women. i.e. a total faggot. I'll never read his shit.

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A/C)
Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
Hip-Hop Variant Cover by TBA
Steam Variant Cover by TBA
Action Figure Riri Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
From the violent streets of Chicago, a new armored hero rises! Clad in her very own Iron Man armor, Riri Williams is ready to show the Marvel Universe what she can do as the self-made hero of tomorrow. But is she ready for all the problems that come with stepping into Iron Man's jet boots? Where's a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist when you need one?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

>The Red Skull marches across Europe
He'll feel right at home

youtube.com/watch?v=3tt5thXLBKw

I confused the two, my B

>HE
Jason Aaron (W) • Olivier Coipel (A/C)
Variant Cover by BRYAN HITCH
Variant Cover by JOHN CASSADAY
Hip-Hop Variant Cover by TBA
Action Figure Odinson Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
Odinson's desperate search to regain his worthiness has taken him out into the cosmos, where he's learned of the existence of a mysterious other Mjolnir. This weapon of unimaginable power, a relic from a dead universe, is the key to Odinson's redemption -- but some of the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe are now anxious to get their hands on it as well. Can The Odinson reclaim his honor, or will the power of thunder be wielded for evil? The quest for the hammer begins here.

SKULL'S GOING ON A TOUR!

frankly, with marvel being a huge mess, I don't blame anyone for making a mistake, other than buying their comics

i'm a marvel fag brah

THANOS #1
JEFF LEMIRE (W) • MIKE DEODATO (A/C)
Variant Cover by RON LIM
Toy Variant Cover by ALEX KROPINAK
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY MIKE DEL MUNDO
EVIL HAS BEEN UNLEASHED ON THE UNIVERSE.
Thanos, possibly the most evil individual in the Marvel Universe, is back...and he's out for vengeance on all who would oppose him. Unfortunately for the Mad Titan, he's also heading for an unexpected reckoning...with his family. Take an ongoing walk on the dark side of the galaxy, following the deadly trail of destruction left in the wake of...THANOS!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

I'm so sorry for you.

Please accept condolences from me, then

BLACK PANTHER: WORLD OF WAKANDA #1
TA-NEHISI COATES, ROXANE GAY & YONA HARVEY (W)
ALITHA E. MARTINEZ & AFUA RICHARDSON (A)
Cover by AFUA RICHARDSON
Variant Cover by BRIAN STELFREEZE
Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY ALITHA E. MARTINEZ
BLACK PANTHER 50TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT BY NATACHA BUSTOS
Action Figure Black Panther Variant by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
"YOU DESERVED SO MUCH MORE, LITTLE FLOWER. YOU DESERVED A WAKANDA THAT CHERISHED YOU."
Writer ROXANE GAY (Bad Feminst, Hunger) spins a Wakandan love story -- its tenderness matched only by its brutality. You know them now as The Midnight Angels, but in this story they are just Ayo and Aneka, young women recruited to become Dora Milaje, an elite task force trained to protect the crown at all costs. What happens when your nation needs your hearts and minds, but you already gave them to each other? Illustrated by industry veteran ALITHA E. MARTINEZ (Iron Man, Black Panther).
And in a special backup story, acclaimed poet YONA HARVEY (Hemming the Water) explores the true origins of The People's mysterious leader Zenzi. Black Panther thinks he knows who Zenzi is and how she got her powers, but he only knows part of the story... Illustrated by rising star AFUA RICHARDSON (Genius).
40 PGS./Rated T ...$4.99comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/BLAPWAK2016001-cov-d218d.jpg

> but some of the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe are now anxious to get their hands on it as well
Why? If only the Worthy can wield it, to them it's just an unmovable paperweight

So many variants.
Looking forward to SEE MARVEL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE US BLACK BOOK!

X0X

Poor soul, let me hug you

AVENGERS #1.1
MARK WAID (W) • BARRY KITSON (A/C)
VARIANT COVER BY ALAN DAVIS
VARIANT COVER BY ALEX MALEEV
ACTION FIGURE QUICKSILVER VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
The Old Order Changeth – more than you ever suspected! For the first time ever, learn what really happened all those years ago when the founding Avengers turned their membership over to a set of new recruits. The recently thawed Captain America is joined by three reformed super villains – Hawkeye, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch – and a new group of Earth's Mightiest Heroes takes shape – in a story that has direct ramifications for the Avengers of today!

X0X

it's all cyclical, both big 2 only have a small number of actually good books. I'm also a huge DCfag, you can be both!

pumped and sad this is only a one shot

>possibly the most evil individual in the Marvel Universe
No possibly about it, he isn't. The Red Skull, Carnage, Mephisto, Shuma-Gorath, Dormammu and countless others are far more evil than him.

>in a story that has direct ramifications for the Avengers of today!
What did Kang do this time?

I used to be both, but I am so soured on marvel that I lost any excitement I had for them. It went far below the threshold. This solicits are like a funeral ceremony for me. I feel cleansed