Does Cersei really like fingers in the bum?

Does Cersei really like fingers in the bum?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501530283530.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A good woman does her best to please her man. And an experienced woman knows that men love putting things in their woman's bum. So indirectly at least, yes.

probably don't like it, but if you put the tip of the finger in her ass, it's ok, don't be rude

I thought the joke was that Jamie likes fingers in the bum.

why wouldn't she

she does
most women do and those who say no didnt try it or had one bad experience

probably. she's into incest so she's probably into all sorts of fucked up shit.

this guy is the main reason i still watch got.
he's hilarious. his facial expressions are priceless

THE BIG COCK GUY

this

>finger in the bum is fucked up shit
I want Sup Forumsirgins to leave

a girl i was with onetime tried putting a finger in my bum while i was inside her

feels good man

>being this much of a virgin
Sad!

>be at girlfriends house on trampoline
>getting the suc
>feel her hand slowly making its way to my buthole
>she slides it and slowly going in and out
>nut in less than a minute of this
>Next day she told everyone when we were at lunch. Get called fag and teased by friends.
So am I gay Sup Forums?

I've had a dick in my ass, but I'm not gay.

It was a joke.

man id cover her chest in leather

speak for yourself, shit comes out of there

that's hot

>just a finger
I'd give her the fist of the first men if you know what I mean.

I'd make her asshole look like she birthed a few dragons from there if you catch my drift.

Fraid so brah

The feminism seems out of hand in this show. i'm glad I never invested

I thought the same

Are you intimidated by powerful women?

Yes :(

VITO! You so funny.

Doesn't even get that far with him. Based on the scene he's complaining about, he's intimidated by women who occasionally make a good point.

that's pathetic

are you insinuating that the scene makes sense? these people have been living in a frozen wasteland for thousands of years, but somehow they only remember to add additional layers to their clothes because sansa tells them to

I thought this too but then we saw everyone get rekt in this episode that was at Daenerys table of FEMINISM.

>this guy is the main reason
he pretty much only resurfaced just now, but good excuse

>incest is comparable to a finger in the bum

closet faggots like to put things up their women's asses. that's why it's so popular in europe where everyone has a hint of fag about them.

massive whores like taking it in the ass as well. I know from dating one for the better part of a year. ass play is pretty gross and not my thing but there's plenty of skanks out there in the world that are up for it if that's what you're into.

vomit comes from mouths. And horrors beyond male comprehension can emerge from vaginas

I thought the joke was that Euron likes fingers in the bum.

What the fuck is with people having trampolines these days? When I was a kid no one had a trampoline unless your mom bought one to go alone with her aerobics tape.

Dude, don't waste your time. They're feminists. They buy into the female supremacy garbage because they don't think a step further like you did. To ideologues like themselves, any criticism is heresy. It's fucking pathetic lol

No, truly powerful women are admired and respected by men. The ones who are given that title without earning it are the ones who get resentment for it.

>tfw gf likes finger in her bum but doesn't want my dick there

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501530283530.webm

I posted this:
And I am about as far away from feminist as you can get.

Consider for a moment that the guy building the breastplates is new, and didn't know anything about covering them with leather. Also, the leather is not an "extra layer to keep warm" it is very likely to keep bare skin (like a guy's own hands) from freezing to their breastplates "when the real cold comes." Remember, Winter is here now. It's not just more regular cold weather.

Also you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>Winter is here now
exceptionally long and cold winters aren't historical anomalies in westeros even if this is the worst, and there is no reason anyone would have to be told such obvious things as padding their armour

Not right now it don't

That just means she feels your dick is too big for her. You have to tease it in there. Just the tip.

this, if she will let a finger up there she will let a cock, no question

hrmprh

the ones people commonly have are cheap as shit and tear with the slightest provocation

tell her your dick doesn't have a fingernail to contend with and your fingers don't erupt in hot, sticky loads

I bet they snowball each other's cum as well

Sweet baby jesus. The overall point I'm trying to make is there are so many assmad people flipping out about MUH FEMINISM because of a virtual non-event in an otherwise great episode of GoT. Just try to enjoy things and don't be so angry all the time.

Were you both jumping up and down on the trampoline whilst she was sucking your dick and mining your fudge hole?

post nude cersei

>jacking it to computer animations