USA!!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/isGHEXw.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>america
>white

Melting Pot as opposed to Muslim invasion

THE 60% Are coming.

WHITE WOMEN ARE STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL UK.
thats you, your racist.

so, slave trainer general?

fpbp

I really do hope we can deport enough people to get atleast to 80%

nigger girls are delicious, if only they could somehow give birth to pure white children

>inb4 butthurt Yuropoors with their medals in Olympic checkers

beginner slave master breeder starter kit

the true face of desperation

>amerishits
>literally the colour of shit

You're one to talk, chimp boy.

Tbh I'd smash the lady on the right. Sorry Sup Forums

Wow, got a name?

This is why I plan to take a dark black side bitch.
I can only imagine what my jizz would look like on her skin in the moonlight...

I've had several sexual fantasies involving black women draped in the stars and bars, thanks for the pic.

>Black women are strong and beautiful.
And fast runners, so they can escape from the flaming CVS.

Yep, gorgeous. There's something about the black women's spirit that is satisfying. Too bad racists can't see that and live in ignorance.

Laurel Sagnia, quintessentially lovely Swedish lass

*Khaddi Sagnia

they're all cute faced and in shape.

fuck off.

if you want to race-bait at least pick obese fucks with acne scars.

Don't worry user.... I'd smash all 3.

lel

kthe gymnastics one had a crush on that actor and he went to Brazil to meet her kek
i.imgur.com/isGHEXw.gifv

Ugh! How can I be a believer in white nationalism, yet I would honestly fuck every black girl posted in this thread.

So conflicted!

>to meet her
bleached

zug zug

wonder where you got that orc lore from?

I never get why Americans wear their flag like that? Here it's a crime.

I don't care, I'd fuck that negress up her black asshole in a heartbeat, and nut on her face.

I fucked the blackest woman you'll probably ever see when I was on holiday in Spain.

She was a prostitue from Ghana who came up to me and just asked to suck my dick for 20 Euros, thought I'd have been rude not to.

Fuck who you want, the trick is not to impregnate them.

I've fucked Brazilian mongrels with bubble butts, petite little Thais, charcoal black Africans.

My penis doesn't discriminate, my family tree does.

Any attractive woman can bring me to nut busting.

Raising a family is different though, definitely keeping it white with the sprogs that I create.

Though it was about someone who hated America, the symbolism of Texas v. Johnson spread like wildfire and pretty much eroded any silly, archaic "maintenance and care of the US Flag" laws and sentiments. The flag's just a piece of cloth and when you're loving the flag, you can feel free to get dirty. Because the flag's a symbol and you can't destroy it. Or if you can the laws that protect it certainly aren't gonna mean shit.

It'll piss of an old-fashioned military man if you mistreat a flag, but most people would find draping the flag around them to be patriotic.

I love how Sup Forumss will express their deep seething hatred for black folk one moment then lust over our women the next. I guess not much has changed since the slave days? White men just can't keep their hands off Black women. That's cool because we all know Black women have that #blackgirlmagic and are #themostbeautifulwomenonplanetearth

>men will fuck anything with holes

wow tyrone, you could get a full ride to harvard with that thesis.

>thought I'd have been rude not to
can't get much more british than this lmao

>White men will fuck anything with holes
>Including dogs
Fixed that for you my man

This pic is fucking killing me

I've honestly been getting a strong case of jungle fever after watching all these fit nigresses sprinting.

>black women are special because white men want to fuck them
>they also want to fuck dogs

nigger logic

Disgusting fetishist

White men have no self control you pale skinned devil

True, you wouldn't last more than a heartbeat

Most of pol isn't actually genuinely racist.

Of course there are people like that on here, but I think most people are just against the anti white agenda increasingly common in the mainstrea - the cultural Marxist agenda etc.

I wasn't even against race mixing until I saw how utterly poisonous race relations are becoming because of the above, not even worth it. Complete minefield.

Also because I've grown to realise the importance of your own heritage and not being shamed of it.

How can you live happily and prosperously if you hate yourself?

Love who you are, be happy in your own skin, whether you're a spic, wog, or cracker.

Just don't be a degenerate and believe in your country, have a sense of nationalism and being a honourable citizen.

And don't be a Mudslime.

Pretty qt tbph.

Aren't black woman the largest single female demographic in the USA. They are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to females.

I prefer my women less athletic, 2bh. Mostly because I'm a lazy piece of shit tho

>pot calling the kettle black

>Sweden

I'm Black. Whites doing want to set me succeed in this country. What heritage do I have to be proud of?
>YESSSUH IM A DECENDENT OF SLAVES I HOPES MY GREAT GRADPAPI DONE SERVED HIS WHITE MASTUH GUD

>tfw gf is half black

Who cares if I race mix? Literally BLEACHED

>who cares if I race mix

Pretty much no one but Sup Forums these days. In the West at least, anyway

Maybe
>My ancestors endured in terrible conditions for a solid period of 200 years and maybe I should stop being a little bitch because I'm damn sure they'd love to have a have to make something of themselves

>implying I ever denied that Sweden is black

How is Sweden related to your hypocrisy in the first place?

You were born in one of the greatest nations on earth, however you got there.

Believe in it, work towards making it a better place.

Believe in your family, your community, and your country.

You live by that and you'll be a successful and happy man.

Or you could be some militant anarchist race baiter wanting gibs and saying fuck da po po, this country was never great etc etc - seems to be the trend now.

Will never understand those people, self destructive idiots with no purpose.

Do right by yourself, by your family, community and your country and you'll be a happy man.

Create that heritage now, for future generations you moronic baboon