Do Latino-Americans know Latin American flags?

How does this make you feel latino Sup Forumsacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=jwlvMiDH5NM

WARNING: CRINGE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Snww9a8OoLM
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsión_de_los_judíos_de_Coro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those people are expats so why does it matter.
They have to go back

Spics (Mexicans especially) are insanely uneducated about their own history and culture. They only act proud because they've been brainwashed to be by their equally retarded parents.

>Dominican Republic
Wow those Dominicans were pretty fat...

I know right?

We feed our people well

I honestly thought it was a cute video. I can't say I knew any of those flags after Mexico and Brasil so I can't shit-talk the people who got them wrong.

Americanized latin americans are cringe as fuck

Americans mocking *anybody* for not knowing shit about other countries? Now I've seen fucking everything.

I've had an avid interest in geography and history from an early age. Not all of us burgers are fat and dumb, canuckfuck.

How does their Spanish sound, Argentinabro?

even worse when they use spanglish

people use it here, even the guys giving news on tv, fuck them
>bacon instead of panceta/tocino on stores
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

an amerilard speaking shit about geography knowledge

>mfw

To be fair there are entire towns in South West USA which ONLY use Spanish. It's so fucking annoying. Why can't countries just have a single national language and if you don't like using it you can get the fuck out?

"Latin" Americans are fucking awful. They act like they're part of some big diverse ethnic group, but when you ask them to provide any semblance of culture, they can't. I have never, ever seen someone who called themselves a "Latin American" have any culture other than "poor Meixcan gutter trash" or "standard city dweller who speaks Spanish".

I have never seen a true Mexican American say they're Latin American, either. They also know their culture and aren't generic wannabes.

Latino/Latina/Latin American can go die in a fucking fire. It makes no sense and to act like the entire American southern hemisphere shares things in common is stupid as fuck. You can't conflate Mexico and Chile or Brazil and Argentina culturally.

It is rational for Americans not to know much about other countries. We are exponentially more powerful than other countries. Mexico or Brazil is arguably the most powerful nation in Latin America, and they aren't even a regional power. Latin Americans have no excuse.

>amerilard
>brazil is going to be the worst performing olympic host ever
>mfw

No idea desu they don't speak with my accent. I noticed most hispanic descended americans talking in a weird mexican/caribbean mix. I knew an uruguayan american (uruguayans talk the same as us) and she spoke like a cuban.

Funny thing she was full annoying muh heritage fag despite her weird accent.

ay lmao

>"MUH HERITAGE"

I hate it when fuckers who have lived here there entire lives still think they're the same as people from their parent's home country or their grandparent's home country.

got most of them thanks to Sup Forums

>m-muh olympics

who gives a shit about olympics, even us, the host, didn't want this shit here.

Besides, most of the amerilards athletes don't represent the typical always-angry pol/tard

I only know half of them because of a white supremacist neonazi frogposting board.

You can talk shit when our GDP isn't nearly 10 times larger than yours.

Makes me sad. But it's true of all latinos pretty much

force them, like if they still dont want to kick them out, one day we will have a president with a minimum of nationalism and balls, that doesn't steals on big amounts

and what does that mean with the subject? Can
I ask you then why you guys are so eager to shart-in-mart? Is it the GDP leaking all over, or is it the incontrollable debt?

Maybe the chinese can help you with that, as they do with everything else that you need.

The Chinese aren't getting shit. We've been accruing this debt for years and they're too pussy to demand we pay. You actually think China would challenge America over some shekels? Of course not. I wasn't even making fun of you Latinos, I love you, stupid brown spic. I hate the Americanized ones.

>they don't know about Ecuador

I thought latinos in Latin american countries were pretty educated on their neighbors though. Is it actually a big issue?

The average White American wouldn't know the flags of Europe either. Being ignorant of the world around you just means they've integrated into the culture.

What do you call a thin 30 year old woman in the Dominican Republic?

Extranjera.

Our women are landwhales, it's horrible.

That sounds beautiful. Every nation needs nationalism. Your country is YOURS and everyone else can learn your culture or they can be deported like filth.

Love it or leave it!

Hispanic here. The only flag I care about is the American.

yeah but these look like muh heritage cunts
why do they do that? Born and raised in the US and they have the nerve to call you 'brother' and speak their retarded american spanish with you
Literally no one in the world wants chicanos.

You know you only want to go to get free shit, just like all our niggers that move to the USA...

I have heard that a lot of Mexicans hate South Americans.

Mexico does have a wall on its southern border to keep the south americans from flooding them.

No they don't, they all knew their parents flags anyways.

I do too, I admire the american people, pardon my words.
It's just... too much bantz I guess, we aren't like the turks or balcan/baltic states, that keep getting all those hate threads and simply shove it off...
the butthurt... dat damn 7-1... the corruption... I can't take it anymore, I love my country and my state, how can I make it stop. Help me pol.

>speak their retarded american spanish with you
>mfw Android gives 'spanish (USA)' as a language option
Soon we'll have american dialect of spanish as a wikipedia entry

But niggers still want to live in your country to make and smuggle cocaine. You should take back authority.

My pinko faggot brother watches this shit and laps it up. He says his trip to the third world of Costa Rica was amazing and wants to send them money. Also this """"""show"""""" is run by a Venezuelan Kike woman who is voting for hillary

>asking a bunch of CHI that probably have not been in latin america since they were 5 about latin american flags

>B-b-ut la Raza
>100% latino I swear

Fuck these people, they have to go back.

>Hispanic is the same thing as Latino

Also brown beaners need to stop calling themselves hispanic

You mestizos browned up the word Hispanic for the spaniards and cubans and thus you fuckers should feel bad

Bring back the spanish caste system

WTF GOT MY FLAG WRONG
FUCK YOU
I HATE MY OWN KIND

Ah, I am sorry for my words, Brazilbro. We all just love our countries and want the best for them. You seem like a good Brazilian. Not one of those dirty criminal niggers.

We're working on that.

We should just legalize that shit anyway.

Who fucking cares if people want to take drugs in the privacy of their own homes?

All we have to do execute people that commit violent robberies and the drug problem won't be a problem anymore.

And tell those Haitians they're fucking retards. I had a haitian teacher in highschool and she was a complete IDIOT. I'm surprised they haven't died off yet.

>you brown mestizos
>USA flag
10/10 top kek

Are Dominican women as based as people say?

not all of the spaniards were into that stinky indian puss bro

>Mexicans and Central Americans don't know South American flags
NOT surprising once you retarded Americans realize Mexico IS NOT IN SOUTH AMERICA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Snww9a8OoLM

Video for context

We know that better than you bro

In America, they think, they're all just brown so why not get grouped together. It makes it easier to lobby on their own behalf.

I said Latino-Americans, Argentinabro. Not sure if you're mad at me or the video.

What's your point you stupid nigger

I'm saying that labeling Mestizos "hispanic" is like giving the niggers "Nordic" then going "FUCKING NORDICS"

>White
>and Arab

that triggered me well

It wasn't directed at ((You)) specifically OP.
But every American I've seen on this site has called Mexico "South American" and it's triggering.

I agree with you on that.
No such thing as a "Hispanic".
Meme term made up by the Mexicans in USA

Holy fuck, Argentina is H'WAITE

Or, you know, because I am American. Not going to disagree to disagree that a lot of Mexicans do cross over for free stuff.

Those people are Americans too. Not that I did much better, Only got Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, & Puerto Rico right, would have gotten Cuba if it didn't look exactly the same.

Say Mestizo, I have nothing to do with half injuns.

Never said they were the same thing, ese.

Somone pls respond to (Me), it is jew propaganda to try to make spics acceptable into 'muh dumb quirky american'

>tfw years back take the red pill
>fucking jews
>years later find out the territory where I live had considerably big jewish migration when the country was being colonized
>mfw I realize my last name is jewish

Did they seriously just put up weedman at the end? fucking lol

Aside from some hunter-gatherer tribes Argieland was basically empty.

Very similar to the USA in that it has diverse European origins... only we speak Spanish

>Argentinian giving anyone shit for a weird accent

Can I move to Argentina if America goes full retard?

Most of those girls do look visibly arab/white mix though.

Argentina is not white my friend, you would subject your descendants to being jungle monkeys, you need to go where Jews do not venture, in Asia.

They should've just made it caucasian, that covers Europe, ME and the stans + some of India.

>MFW white as cocaine and I know them all

All you dirty sudaca shitposters paid off I guess.

Ask greatest ally for bennies

that's what Italians look like (and some mestizas)

Sure, Patagonia is /comfy/, I recommend this part

Interesting fact: jews were expelled once from here as well.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsión_de_los_judíos_de_Coro

"El pueblo de Coro no quiere a los judíos. Fuera, váyanse como perros; y si no se marchan pronto los zamuros van a disfrutar con su cuerpos"

YOU HAVE TO COME BACK, JUANITA

Yeah modern italians are glorified arabian kikes really, not really white.
Ancient romans, on the other hand.

Daily reminder, Argentinas has never been white.

Regards.

She shits on Chafes every chance she gets in the videos, and constantly spouts liberal bullshit. My brother watches them all and then proceeds to mumble in spic speak about it. I am joining the army soon, i fucking hate university.

>diverse European origins
>literally half Spanish & half Italian

>jew
>latino
Hell no, fucking kikes how did they get here?
They were banned from corrupting the new world.

and some of the largest German, Welsh and Irish communities in the world, some Anglos, French, Polish, etc... but yeah Italians and Spanish were the majority

Romans where never "white" they specifically talked about how proud they felt for not being like the snowniggers of the north.

They did what they know best, they lied about not being jewish or converting to christianity, they were called the Judios marranos.

this coming from an American.

>mfw when I'm an uncivilized Scottish snow snigger

>cambiant colorful backgrounds

Here's how I know this video is propaganda for some shitty liberal agenda.

Our history and culture is cool, hater.

Felt great watching that video. It's about time the Latin world recognizes that Mexico is not North America.

Their spanish sucks so damn bad. Not a single fucking chicano is able to pronounce the "r" or "rr".
Fuck, if they can't even speak spanish properly why do they pretend they can?

They know they're retards.

They have this amazing caveman survival instinct that allows them to live on next to nothing.

No.

They turn into hamplanets around age 21 and are lazy as shit.

For 'muh derpy video' i hate these spics as much as you spicbro, i want them deported

Mexico is considered in north america

who cares?

Latin american isn't a term used for spics who live in the US, it's for all of us who live in latin america

>nope.jpeg

south america
central america
north america

did you mexican lover dumped you or something?

you sound hurt