LETO FEELS 'TRICKED' BY ORIGINAL PITCH FOR "SUICIDE SQUAD'S" JOKER

>Super hyped movie
>Flops
>Lead whines about being tricked into playing the main character

Shiggydiggy

comicbookresources.com/article/report-leto-feels-tricked-by-original-pitch-for-suicide-squads-joker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3xxq5F3Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

typical drumpf supporter

Leto is a retard. What else is new?

When Leto was unable to be on set the first day of shooting, he sent the whole cast a gift to let them know he was thinking of them — an in-character video, sex toys, and... used condoms. Leto explained himself, saying, "I did a lot of things to create a dynamic to create an element of surprise, a spontaneity and to really break down any kind of walls that may be there. The Joker is somebody who doesn't really respect things like personal space or boundaries."

This guy is a fucking meme

he should really keep his mouth shut.

they clearly planned on using him a lot more, but his performance just didn't work so they had to cut it

Apparently he did have very very little time in the movie.

I'd be pissed too if I were him.

You know this is Sup Forums right?

Recently, it was reported that Jared apparently sent his co-star Margot Robbie (who plays Harley Quinn) a live rat. A LIVE RAT. He also sent his other co-stars a dead pig filled with bullets. (This is true. I checked.) Will Smith has said that he hasn't even met Jared Leto during the whole filming process, because he's been in character as "The Joker" the entire time.

>but his performance just didn't work so they had to cut it

Do you always talk out your ass

Was it a flop? I thought it made a ridiculous amount of money, and it only 'flopped' in that the critics hated it.

>joker
>main character

isn't he in the movie for like 10 minutes?

I wouldn't say ridiculous but they made back what they spent

>what if Argentinians...could become white? What if they already are?

mid life crisis joker didnt sell, huh

As opposed to not Sup Forums?

Apparently he was the only good thing in the movie.

they have made a modest profit

its enough to arguably continue the franchise, but not enough to make a dedicated sequel.

Kek

Sup Forums has become the new Sup Forums now that Sup Forums's cancer has metastasized past the point of no return

This, I thought it was okay. It wasn't great, but neither were the other two movies from DCEU

Could've sworn I saw this exact thread weeks ago, déja vu mes amis

>Flops

t. Leslie Jones

Lol the creepy joker thing gets old

>but his performance just didn't work so they had to cut it

Did you even see the movie ? he was the best thing in it.

The movie would have been 100x worse if it wasn't for Leto and Will Smith

I don't get this shit, when the camera starts rolling does he become extra 'jokery'? Like if he's really in character how does he rationalize being on a movie set and having lines and shit? I feel like this can only make the performance suffer.

Really? I just saw it on kikebook and reposted it here for easy (you)'s

some actors are weird this way

when it works it works

BEHOLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3xxq5F3Gw

When he is on set he is playing himself. He is the Joker.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
H
E

A
B
S
O
L
U
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

It's called character acting. Look it up.

Nah like i felt like I saw the first few replies too, just me being the messiah I guess

yeah because they edited the rest of the cringe out

read the script neckbeard

>Flops
Didn't the movie do gangbusters?

Method acting is for people who can't act

If you have to spend months cultivating a persona off camera in order to convincingly pretend then you simply aren't a good actor

>hasnt seen his own film weeks after it was released
What a hack piece of garbage with zero pride in his work.

Ugh.

Over $500 million worldwide so far

This.

Either that or they're pretentious fucks who want everyone to know them as "that guy who does kooky stuff on set, what a gas!"

he was nowhere near as anoying as will Smith making dead shot into another generic willsmi5h muh family values hur dur bullshit.

I'd rather have seen more of try hard Leto than that fucking nigger.

I'd be way more interested in watching some kind of behind the scenes documentary where Leto is basically Dwight and the rest of the crew can't stand but are forced to tolerate him.

MOM'S

But he did see it. He was even interviewed and responded with, "I dont even know where my character went" or something along those lines.
They filmed enough footage of him and Harley to pretty much make their own movie

uh he wasn't the lead. He was barely in the movie at all. In fact, that's probably why he's pissed.

Jared Leto is a huge nu male pussy, how can he be a creepy scary villain?

Will smith is a cornball sjw

70 lb blonde chicks are not dangerous outside of court

I don't even know who the rest of these fucks were but this is hair edgyfag galore

seven minutes...

It's called method acting and it's a meme.

Character acting is when you basically play yourself. Works mostly for masculine, charismatic men. Think Stallone, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis. Every movie, same character.

>Flops

You're wrong and gay also

and it was on point tbqh
deadshot was good but harley milked it and got cringey, rest is cgi and bs story, so his 7 minutes was the most exciting parts

>tfw no Lord of War sequel

I didn't even think of this angle. Jesus that's some serious 4th wall shit.

Jared Leto has to be one of the most pretentious, up-his-own-ass faggots on the fucking planet. Are you surprised?
Still no source on this one.

So take this Hollywood TMZ gossip bullshit elsewhere faggot

A real Joker isolates himself from humanity and actually goes insane then has irreparable psychological issues followed by actual suicide. Heath Ledger is the actor version of Curt Cobain.

I WAS TOO SCARED TO DIRECT

That would be pretty good

>Lord of War.
Should've called a career right there

>Daniel Day Lewis is a shit actor.

Ok

nah bro a real joker just tells jokes

>lead
>main character

>made 500 million

Wow

What did it cost to make?

All those "wacky moments" that were told to the press were cringey as fuck, but he did good in the movie. I like Ledger's version but Leto definitely had more going on.

Every line in this post is an atomic redpill

His performance was a total copycat of Heath's. His voice was an exact copy.

Movie was a fucking turd festival of over hyped nigger egomaniacs with a plot line softer than baby shit

Keep white knighting, babycakes

I automatically write off any movie featuring Jared Leto unless he dies in it

kekked, thanks

best post

As a MOVIE it was okay, as a DC movie it sucked.
I only REALLY know about Joker and Harley Quinn, so I don't know how how bad they fucked the rest of the characters.

They made Harley too much of a whore and insane, when she's faithful and only slutty toward The Joker and for the most part sane and only bad when it involves The Joker and wants to have a little fun.
They made The Joker less insane and more disturbed. They also made him into a wigger kingpin with grills and tattoos and a retarded fudgepacking haircut. They also made him just really pale instead of having WHITE skin. They also made him give too much of a shit about Harley when in the comics he usually give little to no shits about Harley.

His laugh was awful, and I can easily say he is the worst portrayal of The Joker to date.

In hindsight the whole eyeliner shit does not look appealing on him at all. It's good he dropped it after emo died.

>Joker
>Lead
Did we watch the same movie?

No but dude Harley Quinn is an absolute badass and can take on people three times her weight because ???????

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

I DON'T WANNA CLEAN MY ROOM

How exactly did this movie flop?
THey could have kept character actor consistency across the entire tv shows and movies, but that's whatever. So what exactly was the issue with the movie? I thought it was fine. Not something I would go re-watch, but something I didn't care to spend 9 dollars on.

>unless he dies in it
Fight Club was fantastic but that was only a cherry on top. Did Harry also die at the end of RFAD? Loved that movie too, but I think that's where he peaked. After that he was irrelevant shit in every movie he was in.

They should have just stopped after Nolan.

Cringey, but he was trying to embrace the character to better perform. This is the first time I've heard of Leto but I like him so far.

No, I'm not Leto.

7 minutes.

Sounds more interesting then the movie, anyways.

I've hated this movie since the first trailer
You could tell it was going to flop by the amount of marketing and how long it was hyped
Looks like the result of a board room brainstorm from executives

But this is pretty funny

This is to build a mythology around the movie just to get more sales

>>>/Texas/

The movie was unwatchable. Plot was shit and characters were overplayed. But I am a normie. I had to pretend that I enjoyed the fucking thing on my date.

I read originally joker fucks with harley more but they cut and edited it because they didn't want to trigger the abusive relationship landmine.

The scene where she falls out of the chopper?

In the original edit he shoved her out.

Didn't make any sense to me why he'd do that after going through the trouble of rescuing her, but I guess that's the point of their relationship.

This isnt real right

This is parody levels
Like this

>Accidentally kill self

>HE WUS DA REAL JOKER
Except, his life was the punchline.

>a retarded fudgepacking haircut

What does this even mean.

Suicide Squad: Dawn of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sequels are coming then. Good for them. I like Jared in most of his stuff. And this franchise has potential. Wonder if an r-rated version would have been any better?

>70 pound blonde chicks are not dangerous outside of court

I liked the movie and i thought leto did a good job as the joker. I like the cartel gangster thing they did this time with joker.

Jared leto was in fight club? Wat?

Angel Face.

Kek

He was Angel Face

yeah the problem was he wasn't the lead and his character only had less than 5 minutes of screen time yet all the previews involved him

he's completely in the right

>>Flops
I thought it did pretty well