Tried to watch yesterdays episode to see how bad it was. It was atrocious

Tried to watch yesterdays episode to see how bad it was. It was atrocious.

>all characters seem changed from what they were before
>"Summer for the win"
>epic fury road reference in a nu-simpsons style

What the fuck happened here? Couldnt watch more than 3 minutes of it, it was unfunny and trash, like i was watching a different show.

probably folded under all the pressure and hype. it was bad yeah.

I liked it but had I been marathoning the show I'd probably think it sucked.

Rick and Morty has always been hit and miss. This episode was not funny, but neither was that shitty planet singing contest one.

The robots thing was the only funny bit but even then it was stupid at the end with the morty robot wanting more

hello.

R&M has always been boring unfunny shit. Not sure what you were expecting.

Not enough Pickles

Hardly any improvised lines too.

Those weren't fury road reference you underage fuck.

>IT'S NEW AND POPULAR, THEREFORE IT SUCKS AND I SHALL HATE IT !

In the beginning, theres a pretty obvious Inmortan Joe character

all the badass Summer shit was so forced and lame

>spitting fuel onto the engine
>it doesn't start a fire

Oh yeah, it's more mad Max 2&3 though.

Rick literally builds "classic versions" of themselves in contrast, to show how badly they're being affected by the divorce story-arc. The Fury Road gimmicks felt cheap, but I think most of the character stuff is understandable.

It was a fine episode. And I wouldn't be so quick to yell "feminism!" It could be that they just try to make Summer a bit more interesting, or that the episode is in wrong order and that it is a reason for the change in her personality.

The only complain I have with R&M is (beside the Burps of course) is that they must fire the guy that think it is funny with reversions. Butts for faces, mobile hones and chairs ordering people and so on. That guy is probably the guy that find farts and burps funny. It is probably Roiland. He seem a bit retarded desu

>reddit and memey
it's been always shit

the robots thing was literally jimmy neutron tier

Yeah it's better to start now with a character like summer instead of sudden season 5 character appropriations. They had kinda been using her already too.

quality post user, keep it up!