Who is his arch enemy?

Who is his arch enemy?

His writers

Bendis

Thanos, the only villain powerful enough to reach half of Miles' amazing powers.

The Red Skull

Moonman

Peter Parker, he will never leave his shadow, and by the time he's his own movie, there will be 20 Peter Parker movies.

Bendis

Nova

Bendis? The writer?

Bendis is a writer?

His feelings of inadequacy.

Bendis is a writer.

At a 3rd grade level?

THE WHITE DEVIL KEEPING A GOOD YOUNG NIGGA LIKE HIM DOWN

At a 3rd grade level

Poverty?

Venom? I guess? no idea.

Jersey

His Uncle.
You know, the guy who died after his first fight with him.

he has more issues being seen as the "real" spiderman than the fucking clones

da police

It would/should have been Ultimate Prowler, but then he died.

racists

Sup Forums

Racism.

And he writes things?

I want the Miles from this issue rather than the Miles in USM and NA

He writes things

took me a few seconds

>Sup Forumsshits are still posting images like this when Trump is already starting to backpedal on all the shit he said about immigration
lmao

You should've have said that user, apparently being anti-Sup Forums and not a racist retard means you're from tumblr here.

well to be fair, Sup Forums got taken over by tumblr like two years ago

Gotta love how easily Trump pictures make Sup Forumsmblrinas sperg out.

I dislike Sup Forums as much as every other non underage edgy person but there's a reason this board is called Sup Forumsmbler

triggered Sup Forumsfags

Triggered Sup Forumsmblr

He's innocent now ?

>there's a reason this board is called Sup Forumsmbler
Because new- and samefags replying to shitposters.
There is no tumblr here.
1. Why would they even leave their savespace knowing they only get backlash here and
2. Every single "tumblr"post is so fucking obviously bait, it's not even funny.
Stop being a retard.

>Why would they even leave their savespace knowing they only get backlash

Calling every person who has right wing ideas Sup Forums is only projecting just as people calling Sup Forums comblr because we are the board that host Steven Universe.

But Might i add that recently I have seen some anons of Sup Forums getting butthurt just because someone said the word Nigger or faggot, which doesnt help Sup Forums

Most people calling Sup Forums Sup Forumsmbler are Sup Forumstard leaving their hugbox for the first time and who still can't understand that most of Sup Forums don't want to have the typical Sup Forums rant about nigger and jew in every fucking thread

No only Sup Forums, but Sup Forums (who is now an extension for Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and Sup Forums mostly call this place Sup Forumsmblr, again because we are the board that host Steven Universe

Reality

Creativity.

the police

you seem to be really mad at Sup Forums

It's a very annoying board that keeps spamming their shit everywhere. Only Sup Forums is worse.

relevence

And thin-skinned bitches like you who are quick to start whining are a big part of the reason they keep doing it. So shut the fuck up and log off if it bothers you so much.

It ruined Sup Forums (with help from Reddit and shitty mods), /r9k/, Sup Forums (with help from tumblr), and apparently Sup Forums-- although I'd argue that ship sailed before 2011.
Any animosity towards Sup Forums is warranted because it turns everything it touches to shit because it thinks it's too special to stay in its containment board. Something even /mlp/ is capable of.

is easy to set a rule againts ponies outside of /mlp/, but is hard to set rules againts right wing/politically incorrect post.

Za Walu

Yeah I guess his uncle would but that shit is gone now.

That said who is Kamala's archenemy? Even Sam kind of has the Chitauri as archenemies.

There are ways but Hiroshimoot doesn't give a fuck anyway. I could care less about what politics the site subscribes to because all partisanship is cancer. I care about the loss of board culture so that one board can build a hugbox. It was done for years to keep Sup Forums at bay and even then Sup Forums was an acceptable loss.

Nigger auto filtered to peanut butter for almost a year to calm the 14 year olds, in that same vein I think taking away their memes is the first offense.

Well, The Inventor was the villain for her first 11 issues so he could always be brought back.

Probably Kamran. He has the most personal connection to her as a villain, is still out there with returning villain potential, and both of them being second generation paki inhumans around the same age gives that good archnemesis symmetry you look for.

Sup Forums has always being somewhat PC even before tumblr happened, I recall anons coming here as early as 2008 and saying nigger and all kinds of racist shit and Sup Forumsmrades would eitheir ignore them or tell them to go back to Sup Forums or /n/

It also has to do because the MCU and capeshit hadn't hit big and the board was slow so no one gave a shit about this board, and the worst we had where the fetish threads.

But now we get Sup Forumstards and tumblrinas here getting triggered by everything and trolls triggering them.

Time. Ultimately he'll go down in history as just another one of those goofy Spider spin offs that no one knows or cares about. Remember when Prowler was cool?

fpbp

>Implying any of those boards were good to begin with

I forgot this was a Miles thread. lepolboogeyman triggers all.

You know the reason why people post that is because people like you flip out over it? You did this to yourself.

The readers

Bendis?

Who play racism in the Miles movie?