Wasn't she at the age of consent?

Wasn't she at the age of consent?

Why was she so triggered years later?

Half-hearted bump

I mean, am I missing something here?

Of course her mom is going to yell at her for almost losing her virginity to some 51 year old man because of her dumb decisions and his inability to grow up. Of course the effect this situation must have had on her family would have been a LOT for her to handle.

so of course seeing Bojack out of the blue AND at her college where there's no more family to intervene would make her a little freaked out.

You've got a lot of problems if you think the age gap was the only thing that made this really weird and upsetting.

Can't tell if this is bait or if you're someone whose OK with fucking an emotionally underage girl and then visits her years later after she's successfully moved on from her mistake.

In Bojack's defense, she was the one forcing herself onto him, and he resisted at first.

I don't think she was innocent but Bojack was also aware how fucked it up. Only made worse that he was madly in love with her mom. Even if she was 30, fucking her just to get closer to her mom or doing it because she reminded him of her was still fucked up.
Teenagers do stupid, regretful things. But Bojack is the real adult. It's different if it's someone her age or this old ass, famous horse who everyone knows is a toxic piece of shit.

this

would have been just as fucked up if she was a legal adult

>famous horse who everyone knows is a toxic piece of shit
That's not true
only people who hang out with Bojack for more than a few months know he's toxic

You can't possibly imagine OP knows any women he isn't related to. He probably thinks reading a store clerk's nametag out loud is flirting.

#rekt

The book written about him had random women wanting to date him just so he would cause a scene.

Why do you think trauma is something that doesn't endure? Why are you a rapist piece of shit?

I think it might be more why did she run, when she was the one who fucked up? Wouldn't she be trying to make amends and move on like Bojack was trying(and failing) to do?

Children make mistakes, adults should be responsible. She was a child Bojack was the adult. It's scummy, my friend dated a thirty year old right out of high school and we all knew he was scummy. It's just something adults shouldn't do.

How hard was it for a fifty year old guy to say no more than twice?

age of consent != automatically able to make wise decisions
>try to initiate sex with a 50 year old man
>old man can't control himself and almost fucks his friend's daughter
>her mother is rightfully furious with both of them and goes on to explain to her why what happened was fucked up
>months later the old man shows up to your college blasted out of his mind somehow
>"de durr why she have negative reaction"
How are you people so daft?

Her mom probably ranted and berated to her about how wrong it was until she just held the same opinion her mom did.

Were you expecting Penny to be like "Oh my god, hi Bojack! You wanna pick up where we left off?"

Or maybe she just told her that five minutes before she was about to fuck him, he was trying to get her mother to cheat on her father.

So at what age do people start to be responsible over their own actions, in your opinion? Till what age should adults override the will of young people, saying "you think you know what you want, but I know what's best for you better than you do"? 25?

She chose to kiss him, so she'd just be a massive fucking cunt who tells half truths if she started to tell that story, so chances are she kept it to herself.

Retard.

Wouldn't you be freaked out if the guy who tried to break up your family who you tried to fuck randomly showed up at your college completely destroyed on drugs?

Maybe she should have still told her then. Nothing's gonna turn a teenage girl off a guy faster than finding out her mom has the hots for him.

>How hard was it for a fifty year old washed up guy past his prime to say no more than twice to a girl in her prime?

Pretty hard.

Are you autistic?

He may be old, but previous episodes have shown that he can walk into any club and pick up any attractive bimbo because of his fame, so he could manage a little restraint.

She's wasn't triggered because women like to play victim and acts like they can do no wrong.
In her mind, she did nothing wrong because she was young. While everything is on Bojack.

Sure, everything is on him, but don't act like you never acted like a thirsty bitch.

She's basically your regular 20-something woman.

Except it was shown that he CAN't exercise restraint. I mean he pretty much fucks or tries to fuck any woman who gives him the time of day. I think the only two women he DOESN'T try to get with that he interacts with in any meaningful way are Kelsey Jannings, Jill Pill, and Character Actress Margo Martindale.

Did the actress ever talk about if people approached her differently after Bojack?

Most based side Sup Forums character I've seen in years.

Because those episodes had a female director.

I get what you mean, but not the reasons. Just because something is legal doesn't mean is actually true or right, inversely, just because something is illegal doesn't mean is wrong or unreasonable. Most of the times laws are made by and amalgam of personal whims from the law makers, collective ignorance of people pushing/defending/attacking laws and best of all fear of nearly everyone involved, and said law makers rarely ever have some slight knowledge on the main subject of the law they are making, even more so in the Americas. There's also the long term repercussions as some have already stated.

He only didn't try to get with Kelsey because she's a lesbian.

/thread

kek.

this. underrated post.