Injustice time!

Injustice time!

How many damn issues is Year 5 going to be?

AAAAAHHHH

what a smug motherfucker

I want to hug Hal

I want to punch him and barry

wtf, why did it kill him the second time they went through his head?

i kinda was expecting the balls to ricochet on something and kill him
but yeah, magnets also work

hold on, if the magnet is powerful enough to attract the balls at such speed why didnt it also attract everything else there?
fucking magnets how do they work

because he wasn't paying attention and didn't will his head into a fluid or gas. So the balls actually struck flesh.

The end. How many more issues before Based Taylor returns again?

He wasn't preparing his ki for defense

You didn't seem this upset when you were ripping Guy's arm off, Hal

Is stroke ever not based?

Okay, so Cyborg is looking more like his injustice self, Bats got the parts to bring over the counter parts and Deathstroke is captured and ready to be tortured by Raven and Cyborg.

Raven still needs to go red and fethery, Cat Woman needs to join Sup's team and do something to get people who are on Batman's side killed and, is that it?

It makes no sense

That pissed me off. Kyle goes missing and Sinestro randumbly shows up. Hal is ok with his mortal enemy and accepts him back into his life. then he takes Sinestro's word over Guy's word and allows Sinestro to kill off his three closest comrades (John Stewart, Guy, and Kyle). Hal is such a faggot in Injustice. But then again, Injustice is really:

>let's scale down everyone else's power level, make them act completely out of character, and mindlessly obey Superman so he has a chance to survive.

Maybe Batman will die. Seems like Supes can't be beaten.

I think the Injustice 2 comic is starting in 2017. Taylor won't be back until after year five is done and we've caught up to the first game.

Taylor's coming back next year for Year Six around when IJ2 is coming out. Buccellato will be also doing some year six as well along with Shawn Kittlesen (who wrote those MK comics and is writing story mode for IJ2 at Netherrealm)

>YFW The wild ride gets absolutely cuhrayzee

There's also the rebuilding of Metropolis which is apparently happening in this year's annual, Harley taking over the Jokerz gang and Ares escaping Apokolips but yeah, the main thing remaining seems to be just building the device and explaining why Babs and Batwoman aren't in the game's story. I'm guessing Kate will be the last major death and Babs will be either incapacitated or forced in to hiding by Bruce for her own safety.

Injustice is based around the concept everyone is tolteraion asshole to a degree. Its like all the assholeness left Luthor and hit everyone else.

-Superman even in his perfect dream world ponders taking over the world
-Wondy lusts for super dick and always wanted to force man's world to her views
-Aquaman is pretty much Namor
-Hal is weak willed
-Barry is a cuck
-Billy is naive as hell
-Batman is stuck on his way or highway. Even when his counterpart tries to slap sense in him.

And list goes on.

Injustice is pretty shit, yeah

Also Hal killed Guy himself after Sinestro killed John and then said Guy did it which also makes no sense

As far as I know Kyle was never mentioned again, he got ripped to shreds and nobody ever knew about it (or cared that he went missing apparently)

Kyle was only noticed to be dead by Guy and the Guardians.

>you're easy money
Isn't that an in-game quote?

I'm sad this is how it had to happen

Sinestro, stop being SMUG and go HUG HAL! You need to pay attention to your duties as his husband!

How is Barry a cuck?
I know nothing about the injustice comic by the way.

I must be madder than damifag, becuase I was actually cheering Damian on.

Shawn Kttlesen's MK comics were better than the MKX story mode so I'm glad he's writing the Injustice 2 story.

Refuses to stand up for any of his beliefs or do anything. At one point Batman pleds with him to go back in time and stop all this. He says no with his reason "because".

His wife ends up leaving him because he went back on his word on being the moral wall for superman as well.

wow what a bitch

Yep. Pretty cool that they have it incorporated here.

That's the most homoerotic cover art I've seen in a long time.

>Taylor is not the sole driver
Better than nothing i guess

My old DBZ autism flares up to much with this. I just can't deal with any of this new stuff.

Even though I know the old stuff is kind of crap and poorly plotted as well.

>Batman hires the rogues because they have a moral code and wont murder
>Then goes to Deathstroke for help

He literally has Death in his name. Why is this series so fucking shit?

>This is the most secure place on earth
So was the last one, until one guy snuck in and broke everyone out

O F F G U A R D
F
F
G
U
A
R
D
And also retconned slightly to him being in his base form

So Batman works with murderers, his protege can kill the guy for revenge, probably no problem, but when Supes does it it can never be forgiven.

You know what's wrong with the injustice universe? Batman AND Superman. They should both be tossed into the source wall.

>his protege can kill the guy for revenge
But he is with superman

Nightwing has been on Batman's side. Not Superman's.

hal has lost all hope

Surprising no one

>Acquiring the motherbox box

not this Nightwing.

Or maybe just maybe he's regretting his actions and missing who he used to be.

Dick didn't kill anyone. He got taken out way too early to have the chance to.

That's not Dick Grayson. Perhaps maybe read the comic before criticizing things you see as "plot holes"

>Perhaps maybe read the comic before criticizing things you see as "plot holes"

Perhaps you should read posts before saying people said "plot holes"

>That's not Dick Grayson.

Hard to tell when they're wearing the exact same frigging costume. At least when it's shown in grayscale. But tell me, how is Batman's son not

>his protege

This right here is example #2,000,000,758,213 of why preptime characters are annoying. Also, this is like how Prometheus took out Harper.

>my favorite
Sick fucking burn, he can die feeling accomplished.

Because by this point, Damian is now Superman's protege. The only connection he had with Bruce by that point was Alfred and since Zsaz murdered him...
Also it gives Bats a good reason to disown him (like in-game).

Because Zsaz killed Alfred. When you kill Alfred, you deserve what you have coming.

Maybe if you read the comic you'd know, dipshit.

kys

>Because Zsaz killed Alfred. When you kill Alfred, you deserve what you have coming.

I understand. If someone kills your employee all bets are off. If they kill your wife and unborn child then you gotta be the bigger man. Fucking batfamily. It's always do what I say not do what I do.

>comic you'd know, dipshit.

In the comic where they both where the exact same costume? Hey, don't blame me, blame the hacks who can't even put two different costumes on two different characters.

Dipshit.

>kys

smd

Fuck you Hal, you wanted this.

>In the comic where they both where the exact same costume? Hey, don't blame me, blame the hacks who can't even put two different costumes on two different characters.
>Dipshit.
No, blame you because you cant read the fucking comic.

If you read the comic, you'd know its Damian. Dont blame us for your dipshit stupidity, you faggotronic niggersaurus rex.

dat taint shot

When you're as unhinged as Damian and Clark are, sure, but Bruce didn't condone killing Zsaz (as he demonstrated a couple issues ago where he tried to stop Damian from killing Zsaz while Clark was all for it).

Look at the haircut. If anything, blame Netherrealms for not making Regime!Nightwing stand out more.

Of course it would be Teen Titans.

Dick fucking died and was wearing a different costume you fucking moron. You would know that if you read the comic.

you are not intelligent.

>not reading the comic
>say something stupid because you didnt read the comic
>people call you stupid, tell you to read the comic
>"NUH-UH NIGGER THEY NEED TO SPOONFEED ME!!!"

Why can't we get a comic with squirrel girl drawn like this.

every fucking time

>same costume
>dicks costume has bat-fins, full fingered gloves, white eyes, and different shoulder pads
>dick had short hair
>dick died
>damian has long hair, fingerless gloves, different shoulder pads, no bat-fins
>dick died
>damian literally puts on a version of dicks costume in a previous issue explicitly
>dick died
>"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? FUCKING LAZY DUMB FAGGOT CUNTS WOW WOW WOW"

Hey DSP you're on the wrong board

>neo-Sup Forums

Gratuitous ass and balls on the front cover, nice.

i heard Sup Forums doesnt read comics but fuck me silly with a spatula and two perfectly fried eggs dipped in salt and oregano leaves.

>faggotronic niggersaurus rex.

If it'll turn me into a petulant child like you, I think I'll just pass.

>but Bruce didn't condone killing Zsaz

He just hires murderers like the one he had doing his work in this very issue.

>Dick fucking died and was wearing a different costume you fucking moron.

And as deadman with deadman powers he can't get into secure facilities I guess.

I can tell from the way some you guys argue in here that you're fresh off the incel board. Can you take your REEE down a notch while the non-broken talk folks about comic books?

It's just comic books. Stop getting so ass blasted.

>If it'll turn me into a petulant child like you, I think I'll just pass.

What are you, 12? Who uses "petulant" in day to day conversation?

>And as deadman with deadman powers he can't get into secure facilities I guess.

As Deadman he looked like fucking Deadman you ponce.

>He just hires murderers like the one he had doing his work in this very issue.
He needs a motherbox from the most secure prison on the planet and he didn't have anyone else to go to. What else could he do?

Hal's acting pretty pissy considering he made his bed with this shit a long time ago.

>I can tell from the way some you guys argue in here that you're fresh off the incel board. Can you take your REEE down a notch while the non-broken talk folks about comic books?
>It's just comic books. Stop getting so ass blasted.

>you are not intelligent.

lol, ok. Why don't you use some of your higher intelligence and describe all the differences between the two costumes when viewed in grey-scale. I'm sure it'll be *fascinating*

>"NUH-UH NIGGER THEY NEED TO SPOONFEED ME!!!"

I've never personally seen it before, but is this what being triggered looks like?

>>dick died

But still shows up in the book.

>>damian literally puts on a version of dicks costume in a previous issue explicitly

So I missed an issue and got three or four of you to have a complete assblasted meltdown over being wrong. lol. Do you guys act like this when your mom takes you to the comic book shop?

>bat-fins, full fingered gloves, white eyes, and different shoulder pads

So Unless you look at his fingertips and check his hairstyle this is a mistake a person can make. Are you guys practicing reading your comics by looking through cosmo? My girlfriend notices other people's nail jobs too.

"omg, did you see her hair?"

>motherbox box
It's like saying ATM machine or HIV virus but worse.

>What are you, 12? Who uses "petulant" in day to day conversation?

People who know what words mean? I mean I suppose I could have used "faggotronic niggerdigger" like you and your friends. I'd just be really embarassed to stoop to that level.

>As Deadman he looked like fucking Deadman you ponce.

Really? Oh, and look at this guy, makes fun of someone for using the word petulant, uses the word ponce. The depths of teen-aged hypocrisy never fails to impress.

>What else could he do?
No, no. If he needs to do something morals shouldn't get in the way. I understand.

lol