Real talk. If Trump loses, everyone has to agree not to chimp out

Real talk. If Trump loses, everyone has to agree not to chimp out.

No no no. Stop posting "he's going to win". I'm just saying if that's not how it happens, don't chimp out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
theduran.com/the-great-game-ukraine-how-the-west-anti-russian-narrative-is-always-wrong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When trump loses all whites start the race war . Don't hesitate. This is the time

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

When have right wingers chimped out? Never! Chimpouts are for libfags

I'm going to initiate the beta uprising.

White people are the new chimps.

Wrong.

It's Trump or Civil War.

Fuck globalism.

This, we are all too busy with our jobs and non degenerate lifestyles. Obviously I'll be furious and very disappointed in the country and suspecting fraud, but having a 3 digit IQ enables anyone to realize that burning cop cars and acting like a literal gorilla isn't the solution and just makes you look like a restless monkey

Nobody has to do shit, faggot

This your first election with disappointed white people, user?

Whites don't chimp out over elections. They chimp out over sporting events.

I've heard the concern about fewer white males having any kind of relationship though.

That could cause some trouble for everyone, but I doubt it. Your (((masters))) have done their job so well that they will be targeted by niggers! They know it too.

this

if Hillary somehow wins I'm ready to go to war. Civil War II bitches

Asking Sup Forums not to chimp out when something they predicted would happened doesn't go their way? Come on, OP. You think Sup Forums is reasonable?

Nationalism breeds war, and you just proved its ideology. goodjob.

>mfw not a single alt-right keyboard warrior is going to have the guts to take up arms when Trump loses.

Were there any chimpouts when Obama won? If it didn't happen then, it won't happen when Trump loses. If Trump wins, it's almost guaranteed there will be massive chimpouts, to the point that it could devolve into a civil war.

On the other hand, if Hillary wins WW3 is guaranteed.

War is fun and great

T. My grandfather serving in Japan during wwii

>1776
>op
>ok guys, if the brits try to fight us, just give up and roll over

Seriously, I hope when you die Patrick Henry slaps the soul out of your soul. You are no American. You are just a leaf with a proxy.

This

>mfw

That is always your face in any situation.

This

Trump has already alienated the military, vets, and gold star families so good luck fighting the Commander In Chief and all her forces in line.

What you speak of is treason.

theduran.com/the-great-game-ukraine-how-the-west-anti-russian-narrative-is-always-wrong/
wtf, I love trump now

Too bad. I'll support any civil war movement that arises. You heard me, NSA.

You are implying war isn't ever good. War isn't always a bad thing

You've already lived too long. The earth itself is tired of you.

It's because you are insufferable liberal scum.

>mfw only a couple of yahoos are going to be stupid enough to go "gorilla warfare", and then are going to be massacred by the government like the worthless terrorist they are.

Nope, sorry.

WE WILL BE WAS KANGZ

When Shillary wins I'll be here on Sup Forums shitposting as usual while the world outside descends into a septic tank of shit. how bout you?

>gorilla warfare

Brazil, your defeatism is why your "nation" is such a shithole. Obviously, no one intelligent gives two fucks about your opinion.

Frankly, I'm shocked you figured out how to use the keyboard.

I'm sure your remote control and pizza stained underwear will make a big splash from your mom's basement covered in anime posters.

If hillary wins im probably moving to new zealand

I don't think you understand. We're literally completely fucked if Hillary gets into office. I mean FUCKED. There isn't any fucking choice. We're going to die and I'm going to die fighting.

This.

Any other answer is pure cuckoldery.

You think a civil war will be beneficial to the U.S? Imagine the shit storm that would happen across the planet if that were to happen. Plus, you fail to realize what M.A.D is. There will be no war as extensive and rewarding as WWII, ever again.
Who said I was a liberal? You don't know me, buddy.

America was founded on treason.

The leadership class and the bootlicking coward whores like yourself should live in fear.

If the people are disenfranchised, people like you have to die. It's what makes America great.

Put down the meth pipe you paranoid stupid fuck.

CTR shill detected.

Please chimp out Trumpsters. There are plenty of liberals who would love to show you how much we actually like guns.

we are white. why would we chimp out. that only happens when some shitty nfl team wins the irrelevant superbowl.

Quads of truth

Top shelf kek, you got there.

I don't support Hillary. Sorry, but your CTR meme is bullshit.

You're retarded dude. Why don't you take a moment to fucking look at the politics and news right now. We've got cruise missiles on the Russian border and you think Hillary is going to help that? No.

Give me some fucking evidence that shit isn't going to hit the fan. Call me crazy or whatever you want, but this isn't some conspiracy theory. This is me reading the events happening that aren't being reported by FOX or CNN around the world.

Trump is the last chance for a peaceful solution.

If he loses it means civil war.

Chino? Eheh, no...we're not That kind of people.

We rhino out.

We're the silver backs, m8.

There are no linguistic symbols that can express the intensity of my cynical laughter at this time.

You are a fool.

This

I'd love to see that hahahhahah

CTR shill re-detected, new tactics in play

Thankfully men of common sense. I'll gladly lay in the bushes, manufacture based luty smgs for the cause and zonk bix nood with my brass knuckles and survival knife for shits.

It depends on where you think America started and if you believe we were British in the first place which is debatable? The Mayflower Contact declared independence before the Declaration of Independence.

That being said, the cry of taxation without representation doesn't work in this current government because we have representatives and that's why we (Americans) call it a Representative Republic. If Trump loses he lost because the majority of the country don't like him, and by proxy, assholes like you.

Enjoy being droned faggot.

If Trump loses, everyone grab your AR-15's and head to the nearest government building. Group together and bring lots of ammunition, you'll need it.

The election will be rigged, and you must fight against the corruption any way you can.

I will fight for the Americans if Hillary wins. I mean the real Americans, the ones who will not allow Hillary to further her agenda in the highest office.
I will be the Aussie Lafayette

Thanks for not saging. Fucking retarded Australian newfag

Blah blah blah

War will decide this.

Your opinion is irrelevant. Debate is meaningless.

There's only one way the issues can be resolved, and that is when one side or the other is destroyed.

I won't be chimping out, I'll leave that to the chimps

>Enjoy being droned
I'll be too busy bombing the local drone command center.

>ITT: a bunch of neckbeard virgin losers fantasize about being terrorists
HRC will not be THAT bad of a president.

Fuck you. War happens because of globalism. We could have all been moderate nationalists and lived in peace but no, the globalists forced their anti-nationalist multicultural agenda and turned it into a culture war. Don't get mad because people are finally starting to push back.

Seriously dude, put down the meth pipe.

You will hang too libscum

>being droned

Holy fuck you guys actually think this would work. If it worked you jackass it'd be a successful strategy in the middle east, but it rarely is.

white people have already lost the race war...trump is the final battle...

Nice argument my dude.

Yeah, we're scared of some jack off and his cum stained keyboards..

WE WERE PRESIDENTS, AND SUCH

IF Shillary wins, which I doubt, we'd be handing our country over to a globalist psychopath.

If this happens, we're fucked. Period.

For the sake of my countrymen, I'd rather fight to my death trying to preserve my nation.

dude, Sup Forums will be completely nuts after he loses regardless. it won't be us, it'll be the other board coming to gloat.

Never!

Every war we've been involved in since WW1 has been for the cause of globalism.

We aren't niggers, we won't chimpout

I'm sure you're not even smart enough to be hiding behind a proxy and if you're making threats against the US government, I bet they'll find you and you'll be v& before you know it.

white people dont chimp out. this time isnt different. because i know if Trump loses someone 300 times more radical will rise up

Drones deployed against the population are a meme. If that's how the government will fight, desertions will be rampant. Even if they win by these means, they will have destroyed the country they fought to preserve.

I'm fine with that.

Either the world works the way me and mine believe is right, or the world shall die.

It's that simple.

Fuck globalism, fuck degeneracy. If those things are destined to triumph, then the world they exist in should be nothing but ruin and ashes.

If good men have to die to deny any hope to an evil future, so be it. Give me liberty, or give me death.

Any coward faggot liberal that disagrees is my enemy, and I will do what I must to deny my enemy the slightest hope or comfort.

If Trump wins, I'll be nice and play along with society and pretend like I care about my job and I'll just act like a normalfag.

If Hillary wins, I'm getting on welfare. I will actively work to get people to quit their jobs and get on welfare, so we can just crash the whole fucking system. I will waste tax payer money at every possible opportunity and get others to do the same. And no promises as far as goes.

I'm not going to tell you anything but the time draws near.

This country has gotten more and more and more polarized. Now as a result we have an election like this one.

It will come to a head and have to be settled. The chance that this election will be the end of it, even for a moment, are slim.

What do you think is going to happen during the next 4 years? It won't be good.

Jej

Your fear is irrelevant.

In fact, it's better if you aren't smart enough to be afraid. That means you'll fight, and that's exactly what we are looking for.

I said drones wouldn't work lol. I'm not threatening anyone.

Civil war would do wonders for this nation.

military still loves trump. try again shill

That was metaphorical. You would understand that if you knew anything about being baited. How new are you?

If Trump loses I'm quitting my job and doing everything I can to get on welfare. try taxing me to pay for republican re-education camps & free nigger weed if I'm not working.

Bullshit. Hillary is the military Hawk and we all know it. It's called job security and the military likes to go to work.

So you're saying it was b8? Wow, you sure got me dude. I don't care. If you have something substantive to share then go ahead, otherwise get off the computer and get a life.

My God, that post spoke to me. Thank you.

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

>Implying you aren't living in your mom's basement.

Lying on the internet again Jethro?

it's only a matter of time before MSM starts talking about this.
>ALL OF DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE GETTING ON WELFARE
what will be the backlash from this?

This. I hoped someone would break this egg.

>Drones deployed against the population are a meme. If that's how the government will fight, desertions will be rampant.

I predict the military losing a good 75% of their ground and air forces to desertion, provided they start using chemical weapons and drones against the U.S. populace.

The military has good, honest men in its ranks. A good portion of the military would either desert and fight back, or start an internal mutiny.

My issue is that the DNC already rigged the primary for Hillary while the RNC was actively trying to rig it against Trump. There is evidence of collusion and manipulation of the election already. There's no question it will continue.

The establishment fucked up and muddied the waters, and now no results will be believed.

> This.
This is the only non-violent solution. The only problem is that single white men don't get jack shit for welfare. You need to knock up like 4 women and have 15 kids, so you can leech off their welfare to actually make it work.

Oh, Cletus, I ain't goin' nowhere as long as I can get's me a rise outs you dumb faggots.

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it

Oh yeah, because WWI and II happened because of globalism. lol

>if Trump loses
Kek does not will it

Fuck that everyone should practise their 2nd Amendment rights and take over Washington by force.

Welp, hope you're enjoying yourself then big boy. Don't know why you jack off to this stuff but I get off to retarded things too.

You scared that enough working class people will join your secret club when Hillary wins and there won't be enough gibs to sustain your pseudo rapper lifestyle? I can survive off cabbage and water, what about you?