That was the dumbest fucking shit ive ever watched...And i loved it

That was the dumbest fucking shit ive ever watched...And i loved it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that't nice OP
did you get a boner during the orgy scene?

Bro pot haha

There were 0 laughs in the cam I watched. It's complete trash.

The funniest part about this movie was that I went to Walmart afterward.

It's not funny but it's hella entertaining and that's all that matters, to me at least

>It's not funny but it's hella entertaining

wut

So the comedy film failed at being the one thing it's required to be?

Well yes, it wasn't honestly funny, but I enjoyed watching it anyway. I just like animated stuff that doesn't take itself seriously. I'm a visual type of guy.

The food orgy was pretty cringe inducing though

Link?

You liked this movie = you're a food sex fan

That's fair. I don't really even hate or blame the average joe for liking it. It's just the critics sucking it's dick and pretending it's a subversive piece of high art cause "food does things it's not supposed like smoke WEED and have SEX" that I hate.

There is a cam on kisscartoon

Shit movie but the Douche was an entertaining villain

You know what the worst part was?
There was quite literally a "DUDE WEED LMAO" scene. I honestly couldn't tell if the movie was actually making fun of that or if it was completely serious.

somebody post it

I don't get the hate, at least this movie isn't another remake or capeshit
and getting offended by food products potraying racial stereotypes is fucking ridiculous

Portraying racial stereotypes isn't the problem, the problem is that Rogan thinks that just showing stereotypes is funny.

It's like if instead of making a dick joke all you did was show a picture of a dick.

This is the wurst movie ever.

Really?

Alright, I happened to see the movie twice: once with a friend, and once again with someone else who hadn't seen it yet and begged me to go.

Both times, there was laughter in the theater.

I had to leave twice and come back. Also was sandwiched between a couple that laughed at every swear word or joke and a guy that quoted EVERY FUCKING THING.
Movie would say :
>not you quetso
Dumb fuck:
>Not you quetso AHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

Did you not offer to switch seats with one so you wouldn't be sandwiched between them?

It was okay, theater wasn't packed but it was pretty early in the day so no surprise there.

THAT scene made me cringe, but it seemed like everyone else in the theater thought it was the funniest thing ever.

because they weren't insecure awkward virgins like you

I dunno, man, yours makes me laugh.

The only hate for this movie outside of the behind the scenes bullshit is because of the excessive cussing, racial sterotypes, and the sex scene. Other than all that, the comedic timing and animation's great, and the racial stereotypes make sense due to them being applied to the origin of each product, their no more offensive or inoffensive than race jokes on The Simpsons.

The Douche getting interrupted by the food he'd mention got a chuckle out of me, Specially the Queso one.

It was the best joke of the film, along with a few of the other food puns.

Douche wasn't that bad of a character, either.

The queso gag made me laugh harder than I'd like to admit

Except the movie addresses that, and then uses the stereotypes for further comedy. Like Israel and Palestine should just simmer the hell down and eat hummus

You should try suicide I think you'll love it too

>ITT: "Wow Seth Rogen. Looks like a shit movie."
>downloads film/goes to theater
>"Wow, I hope this isn't fucking stupid dude weed Seth Rogen shit."
>watches film
>"WOOOOOOOOOOOOW."

did you shart in mart?

dude political commentary lol
like why doesn't every just smoke pot and get along lmao who wants me to eat their ass

underrated post

>eat hummus
Cannibalism!

I figured people liked this due to the film not being as terrible as expected. I thought this would be completely unwatchable. I saw it and had a few laughs. It's nothing I would pay to watch, but its not the worst film I've ever seen.

The ending was a complete cop-out though. Reeked of 'we ran out of ideas guys'

Reminder that the animation staff where worked like dogs and forced to put in hours and hours of unpaid overtime. At a slew of Animators ended up quitting as the conditions where so poor and half the team didn't even get put in the final credits.

I agree

>implying this is new
wew lad. are you in highschool/college? This is the norm for the industry

>Everyone does it so why talk about it?
Yeah, we know artists are consistently fucked over but it doesn't make it any less of a problem. Bringing awareness to an issue is never a bad thing

It obviously is a fake story.

at this point, critics basically exist to say the opposite of facts

>implying anyone aside from us cares
Until a huge celebrity becomes a vizef guy/gal, no one's going to care