Harry could have fucked this quirky goddess

>harry could have fucked this quirky goddess
>instead chooses mommy clone
what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestry
bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-40756504/actress-evanna-lynch-from-harry-potter-to-disco-pigs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah what the fuck, he'd rather fuck the slut ginger with no interaction than qt autistic aryan girl with cute relationship

>he didn't want to fuck the ugly bitch who'll grow even uglier later in life

And the problem is?

Why don't poorly thought out childrens series live up to my manchild standards lads?

It's based on a book as you're aware and in the book Lovegood wasn't as pretty as in the movie.

They just jewed you with the movie.

Did you really expect anything else from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises written for people whose imaginative lives are confined to TV cartoons, and the exaggerated (more exciting, not threatening) mirror-worlds of soaps, reality TV and celebrity gossip? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>potatoniggers
>aryan
Pick one

There it is.

Find a pic of Luna to compare.

why does she have the face of a 65 year old?

she's described pretty much identical to movies, harry thinks she'd look pretty if she didn't dress like an autist

VS

The sun ages women quick. Compare to this.

what the fuck

just what is it with britsh women

inbreeding

>ywn wife an autistic potato woman

>that
>aryan

ayyyyy

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
what?

Limited island gene-pool. Same issue with Japan.

She's a Hibernoid.

>being this underage

But what is it specifically about their genes that causes them to age so poorly? Lack of sunlight? I mean OPs image is a literal 10/10 cutie and just under a decade later

I mean look at that little goblin from GoT

But the UK is a clusterfuck of genes that came from all over Europe.

>luna
>british

Don't let the Irish read this.

Literally not a thing, learn basic genetics.

that's absurd, there's plenty of communication with the continent and consaguineous marriage rates are very low in the entire western world since the catholic church forbade it hundreds of years ago

T̶͎̼̬͈̺͞u̬͈̜̫̫̦͍͡r̬͓͈͕̦̹̥͝n͚ ̢̻̪̙̹̭̼̕á̧͉̮r͈̤̪̺̤̺̖̜͝o̸̺̖͜u̞͖̦̰̫̣̞̮̩n͔͘ḑ̙̗̱̣,͙͓͖͚͇̘̪͡ ͎̻͕͕͝I̧̞̘̬'̸̣̝͈̥̥̩̻͍̼́m̢͙͕͎̼͖̻ͅ ̱͇̱̬b͉͙̣͢e̫̗̝͖̖͠ḩ̖̻̱̻̖͍̻̺͟i̶̢͇͇̱̻̭̖̘̩͝ǹ͉̤̺d̴͉̟͔̻̪͝ ̱̩̝͝y̡̛͓̟̮͞o̵̬̙̮͔̗̜͡u̜̰̘̝͖̩

>B..Britain is a multiculti paradise of different races and always has been ;__;

Jesus Fucking Christ educate yourselves. The British are chiefly descended from the first European settlers who migrated across the dry channel during the end of the last glacial maximum.

The idea that Britain has always been this mongrel nation of diversity is just pushed by SJWs and """them"""" to make you more comfortable as your genetic heritage and culture are stripped away from you.

>prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestry

She is a Celtic Gael not a subhuman ary*n

I always liked smell

Dodged a potatoe.

Honestly? I would love to have a woman like that bear my 8 potato children. We can play the fiddle and bagpipe in the country side and eat bangers and mash

Do you think the UK & Ireland is just one gigantic country that all like the same shit?

I honestly found your post extremely offensive.

why are you quoting me to say that

i said there was communication with the continent as in with europe, which undoubtedly there was, as with the saxons, the angles, the jutes, the normans

obviously there was no black or paki presence, that's just projecting current demographics into the past so brownies don't get upset

Lucky girl got to meet Kobe.

Yeah kind of

This has to be the longest and most impressive intro I've seen.

thanks.

>"No!"
everytime

I thought the girl who played Luna was jewish

WTF I thought they were the same person

>Seamus got so short!
fucking kek

She looked ok on the BBC yesterday bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-40756504/actress-evanna-lynch-from-harry-potter-to-disco-pigs

is the person on the right a child or really short?

most of her unflattering photos have her doing a fake smile and wearing loads of shit makeup.

I'm from the UK and he was pretty accurate, I literally hear bagpipes in the distance as I type this

>She looked ok on the BBC yesterday

You know, you cannot just post such misleading shit on here, you'll make people angry.

i dunno, man
I also think she looks great on the bbc

>look up Seamus actor
>he's 5'10
What the fuck?

Can't be, the fucking bushes in the back are outgrowing him

6'4 is the manlet cutoff point in 2017 bro

>glow in the dark
>literally a book by a degenerate rapping nigger
That's some top notch trolling.