What's the worst instance of Batman using plot armor to win?

What's the worst instance of Batman using plot armor to win?

I wonder how many of his plot armors we can also use in FEATS threads.

I would have preferred a Princess Bride ploy. I can believe Batman would be highly resistant or immune to most poisons.

Or definitely to ones he expected like that.

Because he's Batman.

Morrison's run has a handful of bad cases of "Villain is victorious, every aspect of absurdly intricate master plan goes off without a hitch, Batman is played like a fiddle and then defeated, the game is over.... but Batman wins because all of this was Batman's plan for winning the whole time."

I'm not really sure about scenes like this being considered plot armor, which is a pretty shitty term to begin this. The guy was overconfident and Bruce was more attentive. What's plot armor-y about that?

Zurr en Arh was a backup plan, and wasn't specifically for Dr. Hurt. Otto Netz beat Bats and I'd say he and Talia reached a stalemate at best.

Definitely agree that Morrison was prone to plot armor, but I felt he was going at justifying everything that happened

I still have no idea what she overlooked

The night his parents got shot, batman being a child gave him the best plot armor he could possibly have.

>switching cups around literally in less than .03 seconds
>normal human

That's just absurd. This would be cool if someone like Flash did it tho.

When he fought nu52 superman and somehow had kryptonite chewing gum hidden away in his cowl. I don't know if thats the worst, but it's certainly up there. Also, him defeating karate kid and also kicking hulk in the stomach and defeating him in one shot.

I'd be more under the impression that he used quick slight of hand to switch the cups rather than super speed.

Whenever he "beats" Superman.

>this thread

Neb's pretty much based, isn't he?

He is, I love his DC stuff, his Wonder Woman is the best

Someone post the Cho image of superman crying and sobbing while batman is beating him up. Also the other image with sasuke standing over superman and superman saying "i'm sorry, the S stands for sasuke".

there are thieves and magicians who do this all the time

let alone DC universe

because yknow, Kryptonite never works

awwww heh heh heh

don't post this, Ollie. It's embarrassing

Final Crisis

Nigga should have been dead.

Well batman does have "Ninja" in his list of skills. It was only a mater of time until he pulled the good old "Clone switch" in the comics.

Morrison writes a perfect Batgod. It just doesn't work when other writers try to copy it. The first half is filled with clues about Batman of Zurr en arrh. It makes it great when re reading it

Well the beams did do exactly what Darkseid wanted them to do and they did hit batman. What exactly are you referring to?

Classic blunders

>actually thinking this is possible for a non-powered human

>Son dies and Batman Inc is disbanded
Im fucking plying
You're probably the same cunts who think that Hickman wanked Doom in FF when Doom gets wrecked at every turn

Are you Penn/Teller?
You're saying you can go to a magic show and tell me how every single trick is done?

Have you ever read a non meta human superhero comic? They do a lot of exaggerated shit.

>Batman
>Mary Sue
???????????????

Would gary sue work better and not trigger you?

It's a joke user, about how overpowered batgod is.

xd

Fair enough, but that term is so damn misused it's almost a trigger phrase.

Batman ain't been just a costumed detective in a while. That's part of the problem.

It's mostly casuals into feats, power wankery, power levels, "Batman can beat superman/superman can beat Batman". What more do you expect?

Surviving Darkseid's Omega Beams.
Always and forever