/kbm/ - Kino Black Market Thread

Sup Forums has been invaded by those of lesser taste. As such kino has been outlawed and confined to the darker streets.
Use this thread to smuggle your kino. The rules are simple:
>you must post a kino
>you must take a kino

start now

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=HHH coming of age trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=FBlnrRUVfo0&feature=player_embedded
youtu.be/Tl0DMTlwLw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tripfags

back to /who/ pleb

>I'm such a cinephile and kinoisseur (this is what we on the r/Sup Forums community call ourselves xD), my favorites? Uh Tarkovsky and Fellini, you probably haven't heard of them...

>Kino thread
>posts a meme movie

It's cute when Sup Forumsedditors think they know anything about film just because they've heard the Stalker game is based on a movie.

I will use this thread to thank the user that posted a mega link for the rip of taipei story, know lad that I really appreciate it

No problem. Edward Yang is good.

Though Tsai Ming-liang and HHH are WAY better.

Higly recommend HHH coming of age trilogy.

Embarrassing

Here you go lads, take this kino recommendation.

hhh?

lmgtfy.com/?q=HHH coming of age trilogy

That was such a shitty movie

but a pretty one.

Yeah, of course, riping off the cinematography from the movies of Tarkovski and Mallick gets you this

Here's a kino

I think he generated an unique, cold atmosphere to a western (or not a western, but based on same era) that I have never seen before. I appreciate the marvelous world building with the help of which he managed to create such an illusion that I believed it.

Kill yourself for unironically liking a shitty film with no substance made by a hack.
>I appreciate the marvelous world building with the help of which he managed to create such an illusion that I believed it.
Wow! He made a movie? That's fucking amazing 10/10.

make way for musikino
youtube.com/watch?v=FBlnrRUVfo0&feature=player_embedded

You know is a remake, don't you?

No, he not merely made a film but on accounts other than the story it was a really good one with unique coldness to it that has so far been lacking in westerns.

Sup Forums is not the place for art. It's for shitposting and pissing off strangers.

Can anyone try to justify this, beyond it being really technically impressive?

>Sup Forums is not the place for a-

>triggered capeshitters
you have your own pleb generals, use them

he was /ourguy/ . racist, sexist, lifes a fucking mess, wanted to bang his daughter

Wow you know Ruiz? You're such a cinephile user!

>triggered capeshitter

Stalker was awful.

The only superhero film I've watched in recent years is Push, I don't keep up with Snydershit unlike you, but keep reaching for strawmans, criterion/imdb pleb.

what's your favorite Cassavettes user?

Why is Andrei Rublev the most underrated Tarkovsky? it's long, but it's better than both Solaris and Stalker.
Anyway, Silent era Ozu is still incredibly Ozu. I've seen Tokyo Chorus and I Was Born, But... abd they both were incredibly engaging for silent era family dramas. Master of the House is the gold standard for them though.

>

thanks for the blog post

C'est arrive pres de chez vous ?
Garbage

>Golden standard for silent family dramas
Jej, watch more films.

Notebook.
triggered "muh oldies are so gut :DDDD" shitter.

>opens trenchcoat
>Pssst!
>Looking for kino?

Posting the only Godard I'd personally recommend anyone to watch

that's an interesting choice, why did you like it?

Back to r/criterion.

good taste

thanks for the bump

I really want to, but can't meme that hard

>papa voulez-vous des saucisses ?
fucking christ

wtf of course is not a remake

You finally post a good film, criteriondrone, took you long enough.

I've yet to post a bad one though

RR is a hack who has two good films, you won't post them because you haven't seen them.
And your thread is shit, faggot.

Why is incest so kino?

ITT: plebs

hating films doesnt make you patrician or knowledgeable.

>Raul Ruiz, Tarkovsky, Fellini, Epstein, Grandrieux, Matsumoto, Nemec, Griffith, Zulawski, Vigo, Godard, Rivette, Cassavetes, Malick, Yang, Hsiao Hsien, Akerman, Bergman, Peleshian, Kurosawa, the list goes on!
See, this is why you plebs will always be plebs, you'll never appreciate and know true cinema.
youtu.be/Tl0DMTlwLw4

this

Take Griffith out and I agree wholeheartedly.

>He didn't appreciate the deep meaning that you want to kill dumb people, and that is why God is better than us.

Is this the pseud containment thread?