Trey Parker: Rick and Morty is as bad as Family Guy

According to a recent interview with Parker about the upcoming season of South Park. Parker was asked about his feelings on the hit show Rick and Morty Parker has said "it was as worse as Family Guy" and "the dumbest shit I have seen in a good long while"

Based Trey telling it like it is. How can Reddit recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvjuarWNyJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the dumbest shit I have seen in a good long while

based

Friendly reminder that South Park jumped the shark with the scientology episode.

Link?

>as worse as

t. Tom Cruise

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

>now watch my shit instead!

Wrong. Only bad seasons were the anthologies

Shit that didn't happen

damn! how will Rick and Upvotes ever recover! ?

>still no source
FUCK OFF

Trey isn't funny either though

summer ftw

GoT mall season was goat arc season

Season 10 was goat weekly season

The first seasons of Family guy were passable and had decent animation and writing compared to what is made today.

Rick and Morty had good writing too, but it comes off as being too preachy with only brief spurts of nihilistic rants disguised as jokes.

South Park suffers from the same problem, except there is a complete lack of original jokes, just running gags throughout a season.
The show itself lost its humorous roots many years ago and is now just a political filter for Matt & Trey, who shilled hard for Hillary during the election cycle episodes.

This is the only time I wish to see the reaction on Leddit. I bet they all are talking about how South Park is no longer funny and do a 180 on trey and the show.

Also nice source OP...

Orgazmo is pretty funny

>No source and poor grammar that doesn't even sound like speech?
I'll take shit that never happened for 400, Alex.

>the dumbest shit I have seen in a good long while

guess he didnt watch the last two seasons of south park then

both were legit some of the worst tv ever broadcast

The same could be said about the entire series, DESU. I thought it was funny when I was 8 and it was new. Every time I try to watch any of it now, it's unwatchable. The show is nothing but bad gimmicks. Shit-tier juvenile humor, and way to many edgy current events and pop cultures jokes that are dated and have no impact.

>source

>leave muh orange god alone!
Thin skinned faggot.

I love him.

>"the dumbest shit I have seen in a good long while"
But Trey loves dumb shit as long as it is funny. That's their whole schtick.

that really is the schtick of almost any comedy show these days when you think about it.

everything he said was true you bitchy nigger

Considering South park has been unbearably bad since they introduced PC Principal, Trey should watch what he says about other shows

He's right though, it's beyond shit

I wish this was true but
>as worse as

Check mate you hacks.
South Park was never good.
Keep being jealous Parker

Nah, he(you) is just butthurt over his idol being mocked.

never seen ricardo y muerto but south park and family guy are both trash so i'm not sure this guy is one to talk about other shows being bad.

He's right. RM is really fucking dumb yet tries to be deep at the same time. It's good for a chuckle here and there and it has a few great episodes but the rest is by-and-large "turn your brain off" comedy.

no

Degenerates like you and Kevin Smith belong on a cross

Now this is fun posting. I wish kids these days had something better to do than acting retarded online for the lulz, or keks, or whatever the new slang is.

>Making a hashtag of yourself

>le game of thrones parody was the best

he hashtagged himself?

This. OP's hilariously broken English did him no favors here.

I really didn't care that he was mocked, i was more concerned that they actively tried to convince people to vote for her.

you seem to be the only one butthurt right now lmao

zozzles

Stick it to those SP's.

I bet he chuckled himself something fierce when they sang "wiener" like the theme song! Like and subscribe if you agree!

I wish Rick and Morty had less cringe and more lovecraft

I wish there was a lovecraft call of cthulu cartoon

>no link

Wtf I love Rick and Morty, Mark Zuckerburg, Facebook, hashtags, Kevin Smith, and Canada now!

*Lil' brap*

Based
I quite enjoyed Rick and Morty, but yesterday's episode just wasn't good. And the show's been going downhill for a while now

And I say this as the sort of person who normally gets annoyed by the contrarians who hate things just because they're popular now

It's a shame this isn't a real quote. But still

I would agree with him if he's talking strictly about last nights disaster of a rick and morty episode.

Wheres the source OP?

Trey Parker is a cuck. He's just jealous that South Park has been dethroned by Rick and Morty.

I hate Family Guy and I'd rather watch it than the last 3 seasons of South park. What the fuck happened? Did Matt and Trey go away to make the games and let some dipshits run the show? I really hope so.

>Wheres the source OP?
Googling the quotes gives Sup Forums and Sup Forums links. You'd think that would tip you off?

>even having to google it to determine that it's fake

Come on.

I'm a newfag from reddit. Ban me faggot.

>#KevinSmith

WOW. i'm going through his wife's instagram and she's pretty much cucking up his shit.

Jump the shark doesn't mean a bad episode, user.
It just marks the point of decline

None of the arc seasons are worthy of the term GOAT. The jokes got way too stale and try-hard. The show needs to go back to just being about a bunch of naive kids in a backwards mountain town

>be rich white man
>marry some skank ho and raise her nigger spawn

What
A
KEK!

is pic related more avant-garde than both?

it reminds me of early 90's south park, when they took on bigger taboos

youtube.com/watch?v=rvjuarWNyJY

Trey isn't always very eloquent

Stop shilling your Youtube channel.

Reddit and Memey is shit, still better than South Park though. Jerry is /ourguy/

F A K E

>dat haircut on your wife
Come on Trey, get it together. You used to diss degenerate whores.

"OP is a faggot. He likes to make shit up and pretend like it's a real quote because he knows dumb fucks on the internet will believe him"

-Me, President Donald J Drumpf

Is rock and Morty literally a weird 2010s cartoon version of back to the future ?

Rick and Morty fans to me are the kind of people that are on reddit all day and donated money to bernie sanders.

>Jerry is /ourguy/
stop

>adult cartoon creator gets buttmad when another adult cartoon overshadows his own because he made two bad seasons in a row

Nothing to see here. After the south park episodes we got last year Trey is not in a position to criticize others.

Overall south park is better but right now its Reddit and Memey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> south park

Ohhh i just saw OP is fake. I take everything back.

Only good cartoon is the venture bros

No link.

/ourguy/

Amen.

Only 2 more years till next season... : /

Venture Bros is even more pretentious than Rick and Morty. It thinks it's clever by having a bunch of callbacks to old pop culture but it just comes off as cheap. Also, the fact that they take years to produce new episodes just shows how hard they're trying (not in a good way).

Cannibal is better

Honestly why is it so popular? It's not even remotely funny

Thin skin or not, political humor gets redundant when it's zero'd onto the same target months on end

Sounds like someone is jealous that their show is the ebin meme craze that liberals like to watch to feel smart.

THE SKY IS BLUE

is south park /ourshow/ again?

at least his son is Pharrell Williams, dude is rich

This is objectively true but there has been a lot of shit sprinkled through all the later seasons

>I.... I.... Morty... Morty.... M-Mort-*BURP*...Morty... Y'know I kinda...*retch* I kind-*BUUURP*... I kinda agree, y'know? I mean I... Morty, how did we *WHEEZE* How did we get away with - *BURP* How did we get away with this lazy writing that makes every sentence *BURP* drag out for 5 minutes like an immature Gilmore Girls scene *URP* and still not even be half as funny as Jimmy stuttering on a single word?

No way it's worse than Family Guy, but he's right that it's pretty close. They definitely share the fanbase.

But seriously, Trey, fix up South Park a little.

PC principal season was good though. What the fuck are you on?

t. couldn't handle getting older

Honestly why do people find that funny and not actively obnoxious?

who is she?

sauce?

Not really. It doesn't do callbacks to grab attention from the viewers. It's part of the universe.

>You used to diss degenerate whores.
when?

no source = OP is a faggot

You should see his instagram post when Lisa Spoonaeur died.

It was somewhat endearing, original back when it was only a couple of extra words and used to remind us that Rick was an alcoholic drifter.
Considering it was basically a parody of back to the future, it worked really well. Now it seems to be a joke in itself, like the writers think that that's what makes Rick funny. But it's not. It's just kinda dragged out

Official South Park episodes ranking:
1)The Return of the Fellowship to the Two Towers
2) Everything else

reddit