Nice to see such positive family values reinforced through Facebook ;) and Sup Forums says there is no positivity

Nice to see such positive family values reinforced through Facebook ;) and Sup Forums says there is no positivity.

>black men have higher estrogen
>white women have higher estrogen
kek, literally a match made in hell. No wonder pay coal pay the toll isn't just a meme

completely unrealistic. the black man should be beating her senseless by now

She should shut the fuck up and go back to the kitchen.

Why is the dad still there? Who would believe this shit? Might as well add their pet dragon pony into the cartoon.

That looks like Wikihow illustration

this

Suure

You have high estrogen

How does this relate to politics?
Kek Akbar!!!

that would be completely unrealistic, the black man should not be in this image.

>black dude looks like he is in a prison outfit

> mommy
> daddy
Why is this allowed?

At least he's wearing the right uniform.

I like to imagine the black man is wearing a convict suit, and has returned to see his children and the coalburner he knocked up but she starts yelling at him because she already found a cuck to care for her children

>he's literally drawn in an orange prison jumpsuit

kek

Rly mde me tink

Why do the kids look black?

Why is your mum and dad black?

you can tell that bitch is a deepthroat queen

BM/WF marriages are the least successful interracial marriages. That image is accurate.

Black girls who date white guys are the best, can confirm. I dated one for not too long, she moved. She never kissed for some reason, but was an outright nazi, like sweet as hell to me but she hated black people. Maybe that's how damaged white girls seem to negros tho.

How do you know leafnigger?