Well, at least EC-707 can stop whining about one series

Well, at least EC-707 can stop whining about one series.

mega.nz/#F!WpohAThB!VTnWo667ouCKL_v82fQG6A

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/au/tv-season/jar-dwellers-sos-season-1/id907346400
amazon.com/Looped-Season-1-Volume/dp/B01IV0M8O6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8
amazon.co.uk/Looped-Season-1/dp/B01HYW190Q
starz.com/series/18501/episodes
myreadingmanga.info/shounen-zoom-shigeru-manga-shounen-zoom-vol-5-eng/
strawpoll.me/11071800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also: Supernoobs thread.

Does anyone unironically watch this?

It's really only good for it's husbandos.

Why can't leafs make good animation? Is it in their genes or something?

This the full series? I suppose it's worth a download since I'm at work and need something to watch.

I wish the brown girl was the only main character. The others suck.

See for yourself. It's usually two episodes sandwhiched together.

You bet.

Also, special thanks to Herkz, Dawnshadow, and Retal4 for making this possible.

I read somewhere that they're very conservative when it comes to animation fees. And there is constant pressure to pump out whatever they can, even if it's terrible.

It's pretty much juswt a modern day version of what happened with Hanna-Barbera and why all of their cartoons were cheap, reused, and poorly done. High demand and a short budget are often a very bad combo.

Kevin > Shope > Tyler > Roach

One last bump from me. I doubt this thread would survive the night.

Kevin is the best though.

Shope and Roach need new VAs and they might be tolerable.

Roach would especially be better with a new VA. He's already a chubby ginger, that's two things going for him right there.

He's a bit big for me, and the hair is disgusting. Throw in the voice and it's way too bad to bare.

I understand where you're coming from, but to each his own I guess. I happen to like em big with bad hair. At least I still have some standards though, unlike some chubby chasers.

Kevin is still high up there too though. So my taste isn't irredeemable.

Yeah, i mean you could do worse.

And that's true. Kevin just checks so many boxes on my favorite kinds of guys. Tyler is pretty good too so i like that they're paired together usually.

Thanks so damn much OP, i cant believe how much better it looks than from the TV.

I'm so glad they're airing more episodes.

IIRC correctly, a certain amount of TV aired in Canadia has to be Canadian.

Thanks a lot for this OP.

I sincerely hope the retard who spams for links in multiple threads has died already.

What? Someone already ripping the entire season for Amazon instead iTunes so the claimed show is fullfilled. Thanks for much.

I'm hope that DawnShadow, retal4 and someone will do same possible with Jar Dwellers SOS (for less extent), The Green Squad (as Savage Family Wild) and Looped. So least.

Jar Dwellers SOS:
itunes.apple.com/au/tv-season/jar-dwellers-sos-season-1/id907346400

Looped:
First half season (US version):
amazon.com/Looped-Season-1-Volume/dp/B01IV0M8O6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8
Second half season (UK version):
amazon.co.uk/Looped-Season-1/dp/B01HYW190Q
The Green Squad:
starz.com/series/18501/episodes

A year in paint

Tanned TS is cute.

For what purpose?

I wanted to see what she looked like without the glasses and my imagination isn't what it once was. I think she looks a little better.

I think the design works a little better with the glasses. I'm more of a Kevin guy myself but i still think the little bit of red from the frames helps to break up all the purple she'd otherwise have going on.

not liking girls with glasses whats wrong with you

The episode where Venamus turns himself into a 12 year old is pretty good. Actually takes him from a generic nobody bad guy to someone who's pretty likeable and fun to watch.

You stop that Roach.

Why does such greatness have to be stuck in a below average canadian cartoon?

Indeed it's a cruel world we live in.

But at least he's even here. Some of the newer episodes in the Mega were alright though.

>playing video games in their skivvies

L-Lewd.

What happens to the loser?

Something wonderful i'm sure.

Define "wonderful".

It would involve things.

And places.

>Implying one of them doesn't lose on purpose

What kinds of things?

And places?

Is there more?

I wonder if Kevin would secretly like bottoming?

bump

PRK always has the goods.

Reminder that EC-707 is a known pedophile from Brazil or Portugal who is obsessed with the boners he gets from obscure Canadian cartoons like "Supernoobs".

He will usually...

(a) beg (pathetically) for anons to buy him an entire season on Amazon USA or UK or whatever (always priced for over $100 per season), when it is abundantly clear that he can get it himself with his six million autism bucks

and/or

(b) shill his depraved and disgusting fan-art of underage characters from said obscure Canadian cartoons in suggestive situations (99% of the time in the nude or inflated or inflated AND nude) from his Deviantart account.

Please ignore and report.

Please report and ignore.

EC-707 is really and truly a cancer in the breast of Sup Forums.

Well, one of them anyway.

>shill his depraved and disgusting fan-art of underage characters from said obscure Canadian cartoons in suggestive situations (99% of the time in the nude or inflated or inflated AND nude)

Gross, inflation.

Gosh, Kevin is so damn cute. Boyish boys are the best. How did they do it?

Something along the lines of this.

I just love boys being boys. Can you name anything more purer?

Is this the "stealth" shota thread?

No.

Do not sexualize the shotas. The shotas are not for sexual.

>No.

What did he mean by this?

You can't tell me what to do!

Best duo, best shotas.

What does kick look like with out the helmet?

As in yes

That's quite lewd, user.

A hairless bean.

I can't wait till that y website is up and running again so I can post and draw lewds.

People still use Y-gallery?

That's not cute at all.

Is there a better website where you can host your art gallery of bara and shota art without getting hounded by tumblr cunts?

It was probably drawn by a fat girl parodying boybands.

I meant the bald bean head thing.

Sadly there is none. But unfortunately Y-gallery is not really that popular and the website has a history of failing constantly. But yeah, tumblr is honestly the worst place to host art. Both the community and layout is awful.

They're accepting pre-registrations at their new domain y-gallery.org

I'm not really looking to forward it. They're adding pointless features like live chatting and achievements when they should be focusing on making things better for artists. They'll probably still have that shitty tagging system.

But there isn't really many alternatives that get decent traffic.

It got completely wiped out a little over a month ago.

Yeah, it's not very pleasant at all. And that's why most fanart keeps the helmet on. Keeps the imagination going.

>It got completely wiped out a little over a month ago

How awful.

As long as I have at least 10 fans I am happy.
Especially if one of them has a fat wallet and a basic as fuck fetish

Just wondering, but do you use a VPN or anything equivalent when you upload your stuff onto y?

I've always figured that there was more of a chance of ending up on some lists if you live anywhere that has a restriction on that kind of stuff

What's that?

S-Source?

I'm not that smart and I think that having a VPN would put you higher on some sort of list anyways.

Excellent taste in doujin artists user.

>user doesn't know about Shounen Zoom

myreadingmanga.info/shounen-zoom-shigeru-manga-shounen-zoom-vol-5-eng/

This thread is getting to a very dark and lewd place.

>anons posting shota

Shame on you anons. They are pure and should be treated as such.

>this thread

Which hair color makes the cutest boys Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/11071800
strawpoll.me/11071800
strawpoll.me/11071800

Brown hair is the best.

>Brown
>not Red

You know, gingers are a lot more resilient than any others. And they have a lot less morals generally.

I agree with your opinion

They just know what makes them so great.

Any epusodes where a character appears in his or her underwear?

I think the most we've seen so far is swim suits.

There's no such thing.

Yeah, times like this i always regret not saving some pics.

Reminder that Scott Fellows is an old, out-of-touch, talentless, tranny hack who only wishes to be the little girl.

But he made Ned's Declassified so it's cool.

To those who are shota lovers that are attracted to the main protag of Milo Murphy's Law, remember, the voice actor for Milo is Weird Al. Awkward?

Chubby shota are best shota.

See pic related, PJ from Goof Troop and Gunther from Kick Buttowski

I'm not all that attracted to heart disease.

The little bit of pudge Kevin has is about how far i'll go. I think it makes him all the cuter though. Better than being super thin.

If there's any drawfags in this thread, how about drawing Kevin, Tyler, and Roach, all of them in their underwear and with their backs facing the viewer, doing a little booty dance while Shope looks at them in the background and says "Boys, go fig"?

Unfortunately Boybox left a long time ago

what the fuck is this shit? Another pedophile bait?

OK, but I'm hoping someone else will draw it?

Where'd he go? He doesnt draw anything anymore? I think his tumblr is down too.