JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBwbJWF8_-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can one man be balding for so long without actually getting bald?

He was using tricks to cover it up by season 8.

sometimes you just want to not give a fuck about anything without anyone bothering you

paparazzi are scum

>Okay, Hugh Laurie. After looking at your test results it seem you have male pattern bal-

"No I dont't. It's lupus."

>The test results are right here. You can look at th-

"I SAID NO THEY AREN'T. ITS LUPUS. RUN THE RESULTS AGAIN!"

Like, magic tricks?

nice memes, reddit

>that look on his face
kek he's probably wishing he brought his fucking hat

reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

HURRAH

Memes aside what the FUCK is wrong with the Brits and their genes? They don't so much age as they do fall the fuck apart, like a bad cloning experiment

accurately describes your post

Are you talking about just the hair or the whole thing?

like a wig

It was all an allegory for the empire.

Gee I dunno could be cause every Brit has the same genes

>inbreeding
>alcoholism
>lack of vitamin d

Is it british law that all british men must start going bald by age 30?

meh he always looked old to me

He's 58. Hardly that unusual.

Some might find this funny, but its actually true.

Why yes. It's a well known fact that all British past 30 are completely or at least partially bald. The law was passed by Maggie in the '80s, cos she's evil, which everyone knows.

Shhh, don't tell that to the children here, you'll put them on suicide watch and turn this thread into a baldlet thread before you know it.

I think they used CGI on House. Seriously.

That's not a fucking trick, that's a prop.
You lied.

isnt he like 60? who gives a shit how you look when you're old, rich and accomplished

this, he's almost 60, that's old man tier. for some reason Sup Forums believes they will never age even though everyone here will eventually look JUSTed

I'm in love with Steffi Graf?
More like "Please give me a hair graft"!
youtube.com/watch?v=jBwbJWF8_-Q

Literally inbreeding. You gotta remember that only 65 million people live in the UK and for millenniums they only bred within their fasctions aka England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland. It's like if Japan cut itself into six pieces, they'd be genetically fucking broken

>for millenniums they only bred within their fasctions aka England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland
are you an idiot?

>It's like if Japan cut itself into six pieces
yes, i guess you really are an idiot

It's Sharia Law so yes.

My dad is 63 and he has a full head of hair. Conversely, Patrick Stewart has been bald since he was like 20. Being a baldlet has nothing to do with age.