Should (((makeup))) be banned?

Should (((makeup))) be banned?
Pic related

Shouldn't males just paint their face to get even?

This.

TIME FOR WAR PAINT BOYS!

Politics?

Jesus fucking christ.
That pic almost made me turn fag.

Thank God sexbots will be coming soon.

god british are pig disgusting
hitler should have won

anyone else worried what their GF really looks like

>inb4 you think youve seen her without any makeup

Neither one is doing it for me.

Like dis?

>implying she doesn't have concealer and foundation on in the left pic
do none of you have any idea of what makeup looks like?
learn to spot that shit anons. makeup is IRL catfishing

Nah. Just stop letting uggos breed. We have a serious problem with every degenerate mutant breeding more generations who degenerate further.

Mine looks 14 without makeup. She's 23 but has a young face. The first time I came in and saw her without it I felt like Chris Hansen was going to jump out.

I agree it should be banned
Pic related.

no.

the fuck is with Australians and banning things?

8/10, you need to work a bit on your eyeliner and shades, steve

pic related, it's Merkel without makeup

Yes it should, it means women can attract higher tier men because they look better "with their face on". This screws over future generations because kids of high tier male and mid tier female will be reduced in attractiveness due to mother. This potentially creates another beta cuck

i love blacked

anyone who has ever seen a girl knows that even the left picture is caked up. Look at those pupils and eye sacks Jesus, drugged as a night

Women who look attractive with makeup also look attractive without makeup.

Women who don't look attractive without makeup don't look meaningfully better with makeup.

Adele is astonishingly ugly any way you look at her.

Males under around 35 are just too stupid and horny to see this. Symmetry, shape, relative position of features, distance between eyes determine whether a woman is attractive. Makeup designed to conceal flaws in those features becomes transparent once you've seen enough of them, and when you finally smarten up enough to factor in their inner hideousness.

Yeesh. Fuck that bitch. Ooo look at me I'm fat and a pop star.

>Makeup Free
>Obvious eyebrow makeup

Jesus, she's so ugly and fat. Hard to believe she's in her 20s. I think like 3 years older than Taylor Swift

Most women are ugly with out makeup.

This is why I make fake ATM receipts with very large balances on them. When I meet a girl and start chatting herup, I dig around in my pocket for a scrap of paper to write my number on. Write number on back of fake ATM reciept showing 150k balance. Leave. Profit. This has never not worked desu senpai.

>breathtakingly beautiful

You guys are fucking idiots if you think she's ugly.

Don't lie to yourselves, you would still bang regardless of her makeup because she is still attractive - its just an unflattering photo.

>1KB PNG
That's a very efficient image you've got there

Most men will stick their dick in anything that has a hole. That doesn't mean very much little s0n.

>implying the fat pig was ever enjoyable to look at

Ass and tits> face.

nope.
saw her in water plenty of times and can tell when there's no makeup

one of the few who look beautiful without makeup and she doesn't wear it often

>tfw gf has never worn makeup for you
feels bad man

The worst part about makeup is that it's terrible for your skin. The more you use it the worse your skin gets until you're dependent on it to cover up your fucked up skin.

Most men will stick their dick in anything that has a hole. That doesn't mean very much little s0n.To be fair I'm only here to snowboard. (Don't come, it fucking sucks here)

she is fat and ugly in both pictures

^ fucking faggot

My wife has worn little to no makeup daily since I've met her. Only recently has she started to because of a job where she needs to look more professional. I like that she mostly doesn't, because I like they way she looks without it, but it's also nice when she gets dolled up. I've been startled by seeing friends girls without it. I couldn't live with that.

YOU HAVE SLANDERED KEKS NAME

>The worst part about makeup is that it's terrible for your skin. The more you use it the worse your skin gets until you're dependent on it to cover up your fucked up skin.

Yup.

Rick Schroeder talked about it. Since he was a child star he had to wear it constantly. It really messed up his skin.

Tooth whiting peroxide gels also ruined your tastebuds and cause your gums to age prematurely.

What if my waifu is a make up fanatic ?
She used to keep her make up for days, and didnt shower herself because it was expensive and took hours to do it.

>tfw i'll never see her dancing...

>Whilst Adele was breathtakingly beautiful in her make up free snap...

I beg to differ...

You know that is a venezuelan kike dont you?

If only we could all be femboys

>Adele was breathtakingly beautiful in her make-up

She's fucking disgusting either way desu

t-that's a boy

>3dpd
>waifu
>giving a clown faced whore the time of day
>putting up with somebody not showering at least every 24 hours

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>he doesn't know this
Feminists are right, without makeup, lighting and airbrushing the beauty you see in photos is impossible.
>FHM sexiest woman

That is fucking brilliant. By god, how do you make these?

it's what you DON'T see, m8... and if you haven't learnt that lesson yet, I'm afraid you're already dead

Praise Jesus.

Fembots - The 8th day of creation.

Before after.

I am not gay, but same boys without make-up more cute, than same girl with make-up.

>breathtakingly beautiful

>8x8 pixel resolution (scaled)
>6 colors (3 bpp palette)
>(8x8x3)/8=24 bytes of data needed to construct this image
>9KB JPG
>9216 bytes
triggered

what the fuck this is not the picture I posted
I don't have this picture on my phone
I posted one of the Hungarian scarecrow pics

This is the pic I posted, resaved in image editor because it says the original is a dupe

Yes.

not everybody looks like a fucking gnome w/o makeup

This man is a fucking genius right here.

>Those hairy arms

She's ayy lmao even with makeup

Women will just find a new way to trick us into reproducing with them. The best way is to just not be tricked by this.

Yes

Are white people even good-looking? I used to think whites were the best-looking race, but now I just had an epiphany that maybe white skin is just the perfect canvas for loads of makeup and mascara.

Makeup is the ultimate deception. I actually dislike women who wear it. But only a select few women choose not to.

show me your tiny boobs migumin

OP, if you ban make up then people wont ever start talking to most women again

how does i make these?

Great way to catch a rape charge.

All women wear makeup. Even ugly feminists do, they'd just be even uglier without it.

They all look way better without makeup imo baka senpai

#4 is fine without makeup desuu

>But only a select few women choose not to.

Almost no women use make up like in pic in my country. They probably use some concealer or something but it's nothing extreme like in pic

I don't. And yes I am a real girl. I think my face is fine without it, though I do sometimes wear lip gloss and mascara.

So what? FHM? That's persuasive to you? Their target market is girl repellents whose threshold for beauty is anything under 1100 lbs and relatively few disfiguring birth defects.

men don't need makeup, they are usually always good looking to some degree.

You know technically this is blasphemy right

This shit is scary

Well Scandinavians are hot anyway.

Girls here have to cake it on.

Race war now?

I just wanna be a dank memegrill who is an expert in applying makeup.

Still beautiful, man

1 and 4 are still really cute

RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!
RACE WAR NOW!
>RACE WAR NOW!

wtf is this shit

>3/4 in the picture have no idea how to put on makeup and just cake it on instead of enhancing their good features

That's just fucking awful no matter what you think of makeup. Girl #1 managed to turn herself into the Crimson chin somehow.

>be decently beautiful without makeup
>cake on makeup so poorly that you look like a girl so ugly that makeup can't get rid of the mutant looking parts

How do you manage to cover up all the good features and give yourself an underbite with makeup?

There's nothing wrong with enhancing your features with makeup you permavirgin.

civil war?

It's 3 that annoys me, the blonde.

She looks pretty cute without makeup, but as soon as she puts her war paint on she just looks like another bitch.

Underneath all that "beauty" they're just bare, plain, unimpressive girls.

This is why women are so insecure. They're fuck all underneath.

bitches painting on shadows on their noses need to be rounded up and put in the ovens. pic related

if they want to put on make up fine but dont paint fake shadows on your face. tricking my dick into getting hard. normalize your complexion sure what ever dont make a mask out of make up with some other womans face on it

They look so much friendlier and cuter without makeup 2bh. More genuine.

With makeup they all look like generic sluts.

It's called contouring.

HOW MAKE?