/got/ general

Dany edition

ye olde thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02QgSGH5mQA
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40776517
youtube.com/watch?v=OMd401eqPgw
strawpoll.me/13586177
twitter.com/JamesHibberd/status/892046267475480576/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#892046267475480576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boat sex soon

Someone needs to update the leaks.

Best Girl

Cersei took Jaime's dick like a champ

on her 15 year old face

Give me on reason why you even continue to watch and discuss this shit show

>Ned quit being Hand of the King rather than go along with Dany being assassinated
>This meant when news of Cat capturing Tyrion reached King's Landing he was vulnerable and got ambushed by Jaime
>This helped contribute to his eventual downfall
And this fucking bitch has the gall to whine about how Ned didn't care about Robert trying to kill her.

dany a cute, CUTE!

Reminder that Euron will get BTFO as soon there is a land battle.

Greyjoy=/=God tier

Bronn will save her when we get to his arc.

this episode was SHITE

the reason that you're here too

Only reason to watch is find out what happens to Chad Summerchild

What are the craziest theories you ever heard
>Tywin warged into Tyrion

Dany's getting btfo so fucking hard

euron

he is comedy gold
he is the only actor and character having fun
he is the antithesis of the grim dark and edgy scene after scene the entire show is filled in
he literally teleports, which is hilarious

>

Jesus, People still falling for this Pod the magic cock.

Tyrion payed the whores in front, and instructed them to give Pod his money back, so they could sell him the story about him being so good at bad that even whores giving him his money back.

Watch the scene again, and think ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=02QgSGH5mQA

Yes, the show used to be subtle.

Now its Leather on a Breastplate. JFC.

>this episode was SHITE

It was really bad. REALLY FUCKING BAD

That's saying something for dnd

will she be saved

How the fuck would she know any of that?

Jon is fucking boring now he needs to start sucking dick or something, Daenerys is bitchy but at least she's got some life inside her. Jon's just become a stand in for jesus christ

First for Euron's teleporting ships.

Greatest let down? Greatest let down.

Why don't you do it? It's just crossing shit out.

>Royce, a man with an uncovered breastplate, is the one in charge of explaining that breastplates must be covered in leather
????????

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40776517

BASED LEAKBRO

1st for the GOAT

>implying

I legitimately enjoy it, even through all of its faults, then I come here to laugh at them. I unorinically enjoy Mondays just because it's the day I get to watch GoT and shitpost.

Its too late, user

same reforged it into a valyrian chamber pot capable of handling the spiciest diarrhea

I play it in the background because niggers keep talking about it and shit

>Episodes still haven't leaked

REMINDER THAT BRAN POSSESSED RAMSAY AND RAPED HIS OWN SISTER

ALSO

EURON IS ARYA IN KING'S LANDING

How?

Give me the dragonglass you dragoncunt.

Where is my favourite character?

>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40776517

Pretty rude of them to use that picture of Emilia at her heaviest.

>Varys my spymaster, tell me about Jon Snow
>Well he's the bastard son of Ned Stark, Robert's best friend and his last Hand of the King who I served with on the Small Council
>Tell me about him

Right was confirmed not highgarden.

Oh shit i meant to post this

>Jaime you really fucked me like a Dornish whore, everyone's weird Dany hates me and no one drinks.
>I know you didn't kill Joffrey, why don't you come back to King's Landing an smash some beetles

What exactly can the Iron Bank do if she refuses to pay her debts?

It's not like they can confiscate King's Landing

The whole part in the beginning with Daenerys and Jon was painful to watch. Jon is trying to warn her about the Whitewalkers and she starts ranting about some unrelated shit about how hard her life has been? She tells Jon to bend the knee for some shit his ancestors said but then says that she shouldn't be judged for what her dad did, which was killing Jon's grandparents? The bitch has lost all her allies in the span of a week and she's talking to a co-equal royal like he's a butler just standing smug as fuck with her friend Afro Lesbian.

All this character has done is bitch and get carried through six seasons and manage to fuck it up every time and she's still acting like she's hot shit. It's infuriating.

Meanwhile Jon is standing there autistically while Davos talks for him. This show has basically just become women ranting while Jon Snow, essentially the Jesus of Westeros, struggles to get respect from people who've served his family for a thousand years and is reduced to just standing around with a "I'm sick of this shit" look on his face.

Euron is an awful character too, he is literally a recycled Ramsay able to beat everyone and teleport everywhere he needs to be while cackling like the 2D cartoon bad guy shitter he is. He is literally Ocean Bolton.

they will fund her rivals

JUST

WE WUZ KINGZ AN SHEIT

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

Bronn is in Highgarden ;_;

Correct. Though Tywin was the last hand that Varys served with.

And winter is here so everyone is fucked anyways.

whats this from?

He really peak at 8.

How awesome would it be if Tyrion has been deliberately fucking up Dany's plans to save his house?

>Jaime ends up sitting on the Iron Throne after he kills Cersei
>Tyrion as his hand

dracula movie thing

jon snow is boring as fuck

>Arya is Euron

It's a slow acting poison, it could take months!

THE NEW GOTFU

I WISH SHE CUT MY NECK AS SHE BOUNCE ON MY DICK!

>we've gotten to the point where Cersei is the easiest character in the show to root for

How did it come to this, since blowing up the Sept she's been on a roll

The wait is making me TESTY where is my zesty bestie PRESTY

who do you LARP IRL?

leak the damn episodes before i piss meself!

youtube.com/watch?v=OMd401eqPgw

High energy

It's her all black outfit combined with the haircut that makes it.

All the leaks from season 8 so far!!

Episode 1:

Opening is showing how dark sky takes over the sun. Then we see NK riding Viserion and burning Castle Black and killing all the watch. Edd dies in battle against an Walker.

Then we are in Winterfell. Huge army of North and Danys army together. All the Starks in Weirwood tree. Bran using his power and tells it's happening. Big battle but they lose. Starks and Dany escapes. There is Drogon, Rhaeger and Viserion battle.

Starks army and Danys army meets Jaimes army. They talk about situation and what to do next. Cercei close the Kingslanding from people and gather all the wildfire for bombs. She's crazier than ever. She has lose child in final episode in season 7 and can't take it.

Last scene is NK destroing Winterfell. He first goes to tombs and destroy all the statues of death Starks. Army of dead moves on to south. We see Ice Spiders.

Episode 2:

NK attacks Pyke. Euron fights NK. Euron has valyrian armor. Also that axe he use is valyrian steel. He use the axe to hit NK, but NK dosen't die. Only bleeds blue blood. Pyke is destroyed. Euron escapes.

Episode 3:

Euron meets Jon, Dany and Jaime. They want to kill Euron, but can't. Eurons navy is too great and would escape if they kill Euron. (some real Dabid shit) Euron tells that NK can't be killed like other Walkers like Jon told them in Kings Landing. Valyrian steel only bleeds him. Episode ends as Melisandre returns.

lmao leather scales what the fuck

Admittedly she doesn't know any of that. The only people still alive who would know are Varys and Littlefinger. Varys could have told her before Jon came I guess.

Barristan in the books knows as well, but they intentionally left him out of the council meetings because they didn't want to make him pretend to be Arstan Whitebeard as the audience would recognise him instantly, and then they'd have no reason for him to not tell Daenerys instantly that Jorah was spying on her. They actually used to think what consequences there would be to plot if they made a change. Barristan may have found out afterwards that Ned was going to quit, however, and didn't seem to mention it. Or maybe he did in season 4/5 and I've just forgotten.

strawpoll.me/13586177
strawpoll.me/13586177
strawpoll.me/13586177

it could have gone so much better

This is hilarious, but I feel like they did have to do some sort of ridiculous twist with Arya's disguises

oh fuck please let this be true

where?

where is the torrent for ep 4 then?

Greyjoys = Cuck's on land

>Every fucking time

friendly reminder that X + Y = Z

>Euron is Arya

I thought pic related was the lowest point for Bran but holy shit, he looks like an actual autist now.

Apparently no one even needs money except the Lannisters. Dany's army works for free and sustains itself, as does the North.

Episode 4:

All the armies of Jon, Dany, Jaime (Bronn is in charge) and Euron agains the dead and Walkers. Arya dies in snow with Needle in hand. Bronn dies as Ice Spider takes him. Dany dies as she sacrifices herself to Viserion. This makes NK to lose the battle. Drogon and Rhaeger burns lots of walkers and zombies. NK and Jon battle. It's pretty epic. Jon hurts NK but loses his arm.

NK retreat. After this Bran use his power to talk with NK. NK show why he is doing this all and it's because he hates humans from what they did. Bran dosen't undestand it and NK uses his power to make Bran hurt. Bran goes crazy and sees things in the past. He sees orginal Azor Ahai and how he makes his sword to be Lightbringer.

Euron retreats too after the battle. He takes Theon to Yara. Yara is capturet in the ship Silence and there is more prisoners too. Euron bleeds them to make his ship stronger and to make fog to hide his navy. Theon tries to fight Euron, but loses. Euron tells them that he has plan to take over the Long Night.

Jaime and Tyrion has gone to Kingslanding. Cercei dosen't open the gates, but they found away to inside. Cercei use Mountain to keep them away. Mountain and Jaime fights. Jaime loses but Cercei stops Mountain to kill Jaime. Jaime is priosoned. He talks with Cercei and Cercei want's to burn Kingslanding and them in it. Jaime kills Cercei by strangling her.

Tyrion meets Qubyrn and kills him with dagger. He founds the map and finds out where the wildfire bombs are in the Kingslanding. He has an idea how to use them.

Okay /got/. What would you have done if you were in Cersei's position? I'd have let Gregor rape her a few times before using the poison.

Thank you user, i thought i was the only one to get it.

She's blatantly just been given a power up to give some sort of obstacle and challenge to Dany. Well done falling for basic dnd writing.

Baratheons are finished, and like in real lfie you can't collect debt from someone who is dead because they're fucking dead.

mfw Gendry gets on the throne, everyone cheers and the Iron Bank arrives to give him Stannis's and Robert's debt list. Cue to curb your enthusiasm theme and end credits.

I said his (AKA ROBERT) last Hand

Where's this fukken leak anons?

he was unfortunate here poor baby

he looks better now

keep her for myself

ms paint fag

>they do it for free

Sam reading about the knight of the laughing tree in those books he has to copy confirmed

her dad is so proud.

EPISODES 4 AND 5 HAVE BEEN LEAKED

GET IN HERE

>twitter.com/JamesHibberd/status/892046267475480576/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#892046267475480576

Don't be silly, Gregor would have split in her half doing that.