ITT: Earth-11 Sup Forums

So Sup Forums, what have you watched/read recently?

>genderbent Wonder Woman wearing clothes
no

The Force Awakens. Ray was such a badass.

>mfw everybody thinks New52 Superman is going to stay dead
>mfw people think Lawrence Lang is going to be the only Superman

it's like people have never read comics before.

Also, what comics are your boyfriends reading?

I just finished The Sandwoman by Nellie Gaiwoman. Great stuff. Death is my husbando

Is that Dodson's art?

>implying boys read comics

I hated the ghostbusters reboot. All the jokes were dick related. We get it already, they're men now!

Emmanuella Lupacchino

I've watched Adventure Time. I don't know how I feel about them making an episode about Finn and Jake.

Some boys read comics, but they mostly have shit taste and read garbage like Squirrel Boy and male Thor.

>tfw no qt bf with patrician taste in comics

>John DiMaggio as an aeccentric best friend instead of a sassy nigress cat
Would have been a better show desu

last time I checked earth 11 wonder man doesn't look like that

How does he look?

Why don't we call it Earth Ordinal instead?

>Wonder Man is covered completely from head to toe

Thanks Obama.

So how many dick jokes are there in Power Man's run?
I mean his sausage is huge so there have to be at least some.

this is wonderman

Earth-Yuri

No wonder the gem society in Stephanie Universe collapsed, when the ONLY GIRL gem is the only one capable of actually understanding emotions.

Also, get Connor out of my face. He's horrible.

>hairy
>actually showing skin
Much better.

Trying to read the Dark Horse Connie that user has been storytiming. That one issue that Erica Powell did the art for really hit me.

I really like the story telling approach they took to presenting her myth. I wasn't a huge fan of Carrie Nords art to begin with but it's growing on me. Though I might be biased, I've been a Connie fan since I was a little girl.

>Wonder Man no longer showing skin
I bet the SJWs were behind this.

I think Vag Grayson's sexualization is starting to annoy me a little bit. And I'm starting to understand men complaining about the same thing happening with Power Boy balls window and the sudden slutification of Harry King in Suicide Squad.
Also, not Sup Forums related but I've been hearing rumblings about making Jane Bond a man. ffs, her feminity is integral to the character!

anyone know where I can find comics set in earth 11

been reading X-Men. Why does Sean Grey get away with everything?

Fuck off, Power Boy's ball window is iconic to the character and changing the costume would ruin him.

Found the man. Go back to getting bald.

That's easy with Kileigh Ren being such a jobber.

>vag grayson

>man
There are no men on Sup Forums.

I know, right? Stop jilling to Darth Moeder, she wasn't even that powerful. Hell, Lucy Skywalker (her aunt) kicked Moeder's ass easy.

Look, I like reading Power Boy. I even understand and sympathize with the reason for the ball window- he hasn't really found anything to stand to attention for.

But my dad doesn't know that, and he always gives me weird looks whenever he sees me reading it.

Who are yoru favorite cheesecake characters, Sup Forums?

Though honestly what do you expect of the child of Liam and Hana?

I'm a girl so I don't read comics.

Silly user, everyone knows it's men who don't read comics.

Soo, what do you gals think about the new Mr. Marvel?

so...can anything on his body embiggen?

>tfw no Sup Forums bf to read Omega Women with

I fucking love comics. It is Earth-11.

>current year
>islam still forcing men to grow beards

Sybil Muhattane really found a propaganda machine in Axelle Alonsa.

I really hope Cartoon's Network stops with these reboots, the shitty Rowdyruff Boys reboot makes me worry for the Gwen 10 reboot's quality

I agree.

They need to stop changing every white women into either a white men or a black woman. This is unacceptable. Why don't they just create new characters instead of ruining the current ones!?

Now now, that's mostly Marvel though and their top writer Brianna Michelle Bendis!

Her accent is annoying, imo

that was pre-Flashpoint, casual

>her

do you know where can I find more stuff set in earth 11

>Unbreakable Squirrel Boy

So on Earth-11 are 90% of waitresses male making them waiters?

To be honest, the constant flirtation between Grayson and Midnightress bothers me more.

wouldn't her name be Greydotter?

Ray is such a Gary Stu. How did a scrawny desert scavenger know how to pilot the Falconette? Or control the force with no training.

Side note, anyone have fan fiction recommendations for Fen/Poa? Here's hoping they make the lesbo hints cannon.

>Ywn choke on Mr. Marvels monster cock and lick his gigantic balls clean
Fucking hell, worse timeline

>Be me two days ago in /d/
>Schlicking to the big hairy Chitsu no otoko thread
>some asshole posts fucking dickgirl shit
>mfw
That's why I prefer Sup Forums, no retards shitting up the place

sorry mispelt 女と少年, fucking autocorrect

>hot, blond, with huge tits

Why Jenny Bravo never got a boyfriend? Is it really necessary to beat her up? She is just a little too straight forward.

I'm a boy and I read comics.

No, I won't post my email, silly girls -- I've already got a girlfriend.

You know the rule

DICKS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Okay, gender swap all you want, but some shit, guys don't need to wear, that shit is just absurd. Mankini ugh....

Fine, here.

You women are freaking insatiable.

Ew, no.

I hope Brienne Michelle Bendat doesn't screw up Iron Maiden any further. Casting a negro male is bad enough.

I think Kemal is a cute and i want to hold hands with him.
I'm still not a fan of what they did to Carl Danvers though.

I know Woman of Steel was a very divisive film, but can we all agree Holly Cavil is a top teir waifu? ( I want to protect that smile, No lesbo )
I'm sure if anyone but Zoe Snyder get their hands on her, it would of been great.