Anyone watch his content on youtube or listen to him on the radio?

Anyone watch his content on youtube or listen to him on the radio?

What you think of the guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bob ross painting Muhammad was great

Not particularly funny but articulates some good conservative arguments.

He's been around quite a few years now. I remember watching a documentary when he went on college campuses to explore liberal bias.

>it's another youtuber tries to test the waters of his shitty content episode

Black pigeon speaks died because of threads like this

He's very eloquent at arguing his position.

Too bad he comes off as an obnoxious douchebag most of the time

he's annoying because he is illogically not supporting trump

well, it is logical: f trump loses crowder gets a swathe of new normie listeners

bit an asshole but entertaining and makes valid points with fair claims.

lmfao yesss
One of my favorite videos he did. Shit was hilarious and accurate.

I like him. he is a basic bitch but he does not spout NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER so I can link his vids on normie book without fear

Red pilled me on a bunch of stuff. Pretty awesome dude. Listen to him every chance I get.

some of his stuff is great
some other no so great

go to bed chenk

I like it because it equips me with the knowledge ammo I need to counter liberal nonsense I can't counter on my own power. Plus he's really good at sourcing crap

Same my dude. I was very in the middle in politics, but he's slowly bringing me more and more on the right. Along with a few others like Ben Shapiro.

This is what Harambe died for,,

Don't mention shekelPiro ever again on Sup Forums

>(((Ben Shapiro)))

I bet you watch sargon of acuck too

Anyone have a good video

this is the only one ive seen

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

I think he (you) posts himself here about every four hours.
Buy some advertising, cheap fuckelstien.

lmao no
I've never seen his content.
When it comes to politics I mostly just watch Ben Shapiro, Crowder, and Dave Rubin.

Sometimes I like Milo Yiannopoulos and Paul Joseph Watson too, but I don't really watch them as much as the three I mentioned. So yeah.

TRS

a great starting point for bringing normies over to the right side of history.

I like him. One of the few conservatives who hasn't officially endorsed Trump that I respect and enjoy watching/listening to. His early stuff was cringey but he's gotten a lot better. I'm sure he'll vote for Trump when it comes down to it.

Also, he completely BTFO Cenk from TYT in one of his videos. Spot on impersonation.

My problem with him is the same problem I have with everyone else in the alt-right movement - they're all (((conservatives))). Won't say a single bad word against the jews.

His Cenk video was fantastic and easily his best. He reminds me of Rogan in the way he won't name the Jew and often repeats the same talking points. He seems redpilled on race though. It's a shame his full episodes are so infrequent and full of filler adverts

>lmfao yesss

Please kill yourself

>he is illogically not supporting trump

>Not supporting Trump

>Illogical

your just watching kikes watch some of the podcast off therightstuff.biz

Fash The Nation and Daily Shoah are both way more entertaining than this jew loving faggot

Check out TRS dude both these guys are cucks by comparison. Fash The Nation is relly good for news and political breakdown.

Really wish I could get on their forums.

YOUR A STRANGE ANIMAL