Michael Moore says Trump sabotaging his campaign because he never wanted to be president

>Michael Moore says Trump sabotaging his campaign because he never wanted to be president

Oh my god it all makes sense now. He's ignoring his advisors on everything. Saying they don't need "Get out the vote", campaign infrastructure, or even ads. They're begging him to run ads but he's saying no.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/donald-trump-never-wanted-to-win-michael-moore-20160817-gqv5di.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/bill-maher-michael-moore-buzzkill-donald-trump-prediction-will-win-sorry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

baka.com.au/world/donald-trump-never-wanted-to-win-michael-moore-20160817-gqv5di.html

We should seriously consider banning leafs from posting on this board

sage

Michael Moore is in the bargaining phase. Pay him no attention

>Never wanted to be president
>I know, I'll spend millions on running for president

Michael Moore is an obese retard.

Trump losing and clinton winning was always part of their agreement even before he ran.

He ran a campaign that would win the republican party in a landslide but would guarantee a landslide win for clinton in the general. Wonder why...

>Michael Moore said

Who cares what fat commies say?

He's spent almost nothing. The benefit in terms of advertizing for Trump business dwarfs the few tens of millions he's spent.

Trump is losing hard, and he keeps making bizzare gaffs. He's either a moron or he's throwing this election.

It's a shame because I hate Hillary and want anyone else to win.

Moore's been strangly right about a few things this election cycle. He might be right about this too.

How can we view Trump's campaign?

First is Trump is a genius. He wants to win, and his strategy of pandering hard to idiots, then he pivots and panders to the middle to win. He's not running ads because he's saving his money.

Second option: he never wanted to win in the first place and this went way too far. It looks like he's throwing this. Why isn't he running ads against Hillary? Why does he seemto be throwing this election away?

Third option: he's a moron. This could work. But I think he's smarter than people think.

Another thing I found really curious. He gave Kasich the option of being the most powerful VP, in charge of national and international policy. Effectively being the real President, while Trump is the figure head.

Why would he do that if he wanted to be President?

>Trump is losing hard, and he keeps making bizzare gaffs. He's either a moron or he's throwing this election.
We've been over this leaf.
These "bizzare gaffs" happen each time he hits "the lead".
He's intentionally trying to remain the underdog up until a certain point down the line.
polls aren't accurate anyhow.

This would be the most pointless and wasteful business promotional ever conceived, it's such a retarded idea.
He's already up $10b, he's going to to waste two years of his life running a race where he loses his TV career and be hated by half the world? It's nonsense.

Man that would be funny if this were true because it would mean the GOP got played like a damn fiddle.

They could have stopped him by revealing his master plan but for some reason they fucked up or they chose not to do so.

Realy made meh thynk..

I've followed the Romney and Sanders campaigns. I know when a candidate is losing. The rabid fans start to rationalize and deny reality. I'm seeing it in the Trump camp too. He's losing, and he keeps saying stupid things, and he's not doing what he should to win.

>we

He's saving cash to rush it at the end when it actually matters

he didnt spend anything because he didn't need to. he really barely started fundraising and are barely going to get their first tv spot

>Michael Moore says

Oh look it's fucking nothing

He also said Trump was going to win.

see

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/bill-maher-michael-moore-buzzkill-donald-trump-prediction-will-win-sorry

Sorry shills I dont think he knows shit
>says trump never wanted to win yet he was going to win a month ago....

Hahahhha

Michael Moore's bitch tits invalidates his opinion on everything

Trump knows people are sick to fucking death of political advertising so he's saving yuuuuuge amounts of money by not paying to endlessly air them. meanwhile, Hillary has to burn through the campaign funding she gets from the Saudis and from Goldman-Sachs, to keep smearing him.

just imagine if Trump's strategy to contain the mud until closer to the actual election day works. we wouldn't have ENDLESS fucking campaign shilling anymore because it was proven to be ineffectual!

When will you cucks learn?

Trump is a master of media manipulation and public relations.

He already has his name everywhere in media, ads would only over expose him now.

Around the end of September when Hillary's shit tier ads have worn thin, he'll drop a few bombs on her...

Between this and the impending debate BTFO, Hillary doesn't have a chance.

>I swear to god guys the guy who is running for president, that is the MOST POPULAR CANDIDATE IN HIS PARTY'S HISTORY is just running as a joke guys.

>Trump is a master of media manipulation and public relations.

Then why are his numbers shit? He pissed away his post convention bump.

>Hillary has to burn through the campaign funding she gets from the Saudis

You can't contribute directly to campaigns if you're a foreigner. That's what the Clinton Foundation is for.

> his numbers

according to who? the cuck liberal media and the terrified globalist pollsters... these people are trying to demoralize Trump's base and it's not going to work. Monster vote incoming.

>according to who? the cuck liberal media and the terrified globalist pollsters

Pollsters whose job it is to make polls and be accurate. Everyone relies on them. You guys LOVED the polls when they were saying he was winning. Now the poll numbers are bad, so you think it's all a lie.

poll rigging and the media spinning his khan comments most likely

Canada was a mistake.

I suspect it's a case that he knows he will lose, so he wants to make sure his loss is in a way that he can scapegoat it on something other than simply losing.

>is just running as a pr stunt to stay relevant in people's minds and continue to make money out of it, which is the only priority he ever had in his entire life

Fixed it for you

Wtf I hate Trump now

Here are some helpful responses to mess with the minds of crazy anti-Trump conspiratists:

#1. Donald Trump is a Clinton plant to deliver her the Presidency.
A: How terrible if true. Certainly we must now punish the Clintons and Trumps by voting in Donald Trump to show the Clintons their traitorous plan has backfired.

#2. Donald Trump is Putin's 'Manchurian candidate' plant.
A: How fortunate that is for Americans that Putin has unwittingly fooled himself into supporting the American voters' efforts to strike a blow against the tyrannical Western neoliberal globalist corpatist new world order of George Soros and many others on the right and left. The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

#3. Donald Trump never wanted to win and thus isn't really trying, he's just building his brand/aiming for another TV gig.
A: Yes, I've always agreed with New York Times Best Selling Author Joelle Charbonneau and others that "the best leaders are the ones who have no interest in leading."

Trump is throwing his campaign on purpose

open ur eyes normies

>give Hillary a brain aneurysm on the debate stage, run ads nonstop in the aftermath

>Trump is throwing his campaign on purpose

LALALA REALITY IS EVIL

Yeah, no. The pollsters are globalists using dirty numbers to try and sway public opinion.

See Brexit for more info.

Ah the "I'm on your side and totally not a shill BUT" card.