Tell me about a movie or TV shows where one of the most entertaining characters isn't given more than a brief cameo

Tell me about a movie or TV shows where one of the most entertaining characters isn't given more than a brief cameo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLOyChP2AWA
youtu.be/pYoSChg1bcE
youtube.com/watch?v=4fSdAHP0uBc
youtube.com/watch?v=gbdUGdxX7ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Timmy from Seinfeld.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLOyChP2AWA

youtu.be/pYoSChg1bcE

So he resigned because of his boneitis, right?

It was 4D chess by the President. He served his purpose to rid the leakers.

the dick sucking faggot got shit canned

>July 2017
>Be the Mooch
>Leave your job and sell your company to join the administration
>wife divorces you getting half of all your money because she hates the president
>Miss the birth of your son because you were with the president
>child support payments starting soon for 18 years
>get fired
>Still July 2017

I'd like some recs for shows about people who lose their career, their credibility, and their family all in the space of less than a month.

He was cool in Transformers

>it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=4fSdAHP0uBc

That's not what a cameo is. It doesn't mean "short screen time" you barnyard buggerist. A cameo is where some famous person has a brief appearance as themselves.

For the fucked up thing you mean it's Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.

The Mooch?...moar liek The JUST

Hey babe. I told you, I'm Trump's favorite.

Schitts Creek

lmao fucking donald trump hired him on purpose after seeing him talk shit pre-campaign just so he could fire him and completely just fuck his shit all up hahahahahahahaha

GENIUS

Holy SHIT.
In and out the door in less than a week. That cracks me up.

Right...muh 5d chess!
i bet you are in tears.

>staying on topic

>>>/plebbit/

why you mad user

i was just saying it as funny that he slipped the guy a mickey and completely ruined his life in little more than a few weeks

he talked shit and got hit, i find that funny, so why do you have to whine at me little fella

I'll get insulted for this but some of the Reddit posts are good

>Note: Moochie died on his way back to his home planet
>Trump: Oh, Moochie is one outrageous dude!
>Priebus: He's totally in my face!

>Now he will have more time to focus on finding a cure for boneitis.

>Don't worry about leaks, let me worry about blank!

You Mooch, you lose.

Slippery Pete was better

>Sup Forums will continue to spin this disaster of an administration into a success
i love it

I enjoy going to Sup Forums now.

I can't believe I'm saying that but it's true

Meanwhile Trump's own life is going down the shitter... so he's really in no place to do that.

and? you seem to be implying i give a shit about either individuals life i don't, and would laugh as trumps misfortune just as much if not more so were he to find himself in a similar predicament but he's currently the president of the united states whereas the guy he just fired is back to being a literal nobody save for mockery fodder on internet image boards, so i don't see what you're getting at here

I don't know, it wasn't an attack on you, just "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." And Trump's entire being is made of glass. The guy cannot take a joke which is funny because that's what his presidency is.

I can't believe I never realized how similar he was to that Futurama guy. It's uncanny.

>I don't know, it wasn't an attack on you, just "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." And Trump's entire being is made of glass. The guy cannot take a joke which is funny because that's what his presidency is.

This literally and unironically the most reddit thing I've read all month.

Sup Forums keeps treating the whole thing like it's a game, or a TV show. I've lost count of how many times I've seen something referred to as an "episode." Like it's all a big joke. It might be funny if they weren't so bad at it, like they call every week a "season" and basically don't know anything about television tropes.

ok?

shit, I feel bad for him now
to think you're getting the job of a lifetime, only to miss out on so much, and be immediately fired
I don't agree with this administration but that is harsh stuff

I seem to get people like you every time I post, even though I've been using this site for over a decade whereas you just got here in 2015.

WHERE ARE THA PIZZA OVENS

>ask question
>get an answer
>say "ok?" and post a meme
Trumptards. Not even once.

Has anyone noticed how many sociopaths have italian surnames? What's up with that?

>Sup Forums has infested Sup Forums and learned nothing of their memes
that's bullshit but I believe it

THE GOOCH

THE MOOCH

SCARAMOOOOOUCH

mafiosi being cultural leaders and fucking lots of women, basically the same problem as black people

what? what is the deal with these knee jerk reactions user

i don't get it, first you say it wasn't an attack on me, then when i question why you were replying to me in the first place, you immediately resort to an ungrounded attack on me

what do you mean by this

I'm just provoking you into replying so I can get more anime reaction images.

>getting called a redditor for 10 years

You have to go back.

I feel bad for all the people who work their asses off for Trump only to get fucked over
>Flynn
>Sessions
>Spicer
>Priebus
>Scaramucci

fair enough

>No, wait, this can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

This

July 2017 more like JUST 2017

I was so confused as to why people kept "quoting" CIA saying this. Then I read the novel and realized they literally wrote it as something he thought.

>Mr. Trump was initially pleased by Mr. Scaramucci’s harsh remarks, directed at Mr. Priebus and Steve Bannon, the chief White House strategist. But over the weekend, after speaking with his family and Mr. Kelly, the president began to see the brash actions of his subordinate as a political liability and potential embarrassment

KEK HE WAS LITERALLY BEING UPSTAGED BY A SNAPPIER NEW YORK DOUCHEBAG

THERES ONLY ROOM FOR 1 BRASH EMBARRASSMENT IN THIS WHITEHOUSE

t. DRUMPF

It's funny how incompetent Trump is. To the extent that he thinks people acting like jackasses is cool and he totally should keep them around, and he has to be CONVINCED to fire them.

fucking einstein over here

How was I to know that people on the FILM board would be quoting the fucking NOVELIZATION? Who the hell goes and reads novelizations of comic book movies?

>Who the hell goes and reads novelizations of comic book movies?
>doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

Oh, fat chance that anyone on this board besides me reads.

That said, I do have the Suicide Squad book on my kindle, because I heard it's much better than the film and I'm curious. We'll see.

>They're not sending their best.

That site didn't even exist ten years ago, you fucking worm.

>Trump hires the Mooch because he's a younger, thinner, more handsome version of himself
>He then fires him 10 days later

So Trump hates himself

i've read more books than you've had hot meals son

Have a grilled cheese.
youtube.com/watch?v=gbdUGdxX7ww

Is... is that Omarosa? Is that fucking banshee still around?

The "Honorable" Omarosa, yes. Yes, she will outlast them all.

We lost Spicer for this?

You were reddit before there was even a Reddit. Back to ebaumsworld with you.

Huckabee is literally a female version of Spicer anyway.
>Abu-bi-du-bi-bu-bu-di-bu-bu-di-a-di-bu-bu-a-THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Hmmm

>fired like a dog
I don't get it, how do you fire a dog?

You don't fire a dog, stupid. You goat-fire a dog.

man, the Primitive Technology guy has been getting dark lately

Assuming this is true, which is probably isn't, you think that using administration appointments to settle absolutely petty grievances is a smart move?

"That makes me smart." - Trump on not paying his taxes
And then, they went on to vote for him. It is absurd to me that this man was not sent to jail after making such a statement on live TV.

Jesus, how can literally the entire administration be this incompetent?

It's like a movie where every character is comic relief.