Test your debate skills against liberal arguments for points

Here's one liberals like to throw around. Blacks were enslaved for years and their families don't have the money whites have been passing down to each other.

This is so fucking stupid. What'd be your response to this

Other urls found in this thread:

measuringworth.com/slavery.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah and?

after nazis killed and enslaved millions of jewish people, it took them 3 years to get pay equal to whites.

Make a response to see if you get points

you don't debate with leftists. you laugh at them and move on.

Progressive Estate Tax. Problem solved.

That's not even a fucking argument, you dumbshit.

That's the response. That's what you say.

My dad was a coke head alcoholic who lost the house due to addiction and walked out on his family.

See how successful I am? My mom was a stay at home mother who had to get a job even though she never worked one in her life to support us.

You were saying about how hard it is for them?

That wouldn't be arguing against them.

Asian families also had nothing but the clothes on their backs and were still able to be one of the most successful minorities in the US. And this is AFTER slavery had ended.

how much does the average white person receive in inheritance?

stumped for two reasons, a) the won't have an answer and b) if they do the number will be low enough to destroy their argument

The world population in 1700 was around 600 million.

Today it is around 7,000 million.

If wealth is limited and can only be passed down how are people able to pay for food and shelter?

Immigrants coming to America don't have Generational wealth either, isn't that what the American Dream is all about and the reason all you fuking niggers vote Democrat? Immigrants for the most part still work, and don't have ANYWHERE near the problems that exist in the black community. Mexicans and Latino's certainly have problems but NOTHING like in the black community.

Blacks confirmed for lazy fucking niggers who are kept in their ghetto ass plantation cities by their Democrat slave holders.

How did I do op?

my parents came here from a third-world country with nothing but the clothes on their backs, worked their assess off, saved their money, while making some sensible investments along the way. they managed to put three of us through college and now live in a comfy upper-middle class neighborhood. this has generally been the experience of so many other immigrants.
blacks are their own worst enemy.

>Debate leftists
To what end? Even you "win" they will just call you a racist or something and run away

Just like taking a creationist to a debate it will end with neither side winning and I'll be damned if I make the same retard mistake Bill Nye the Bachelors Degree Guy did

The white slave trade was larger and there are very few white slave owner descendants. Next.

The sad truth is that the Estate Tax is a lesser evil compared to the White Male tax we will get instead.

Russians were slaves for much longer, and yet they became a super-power that matched America

Next argument is up boys

Japs are only good at math because their parents push them at it. This blacks could also be good at math.

>Blacks were enslaved for years and their families don't have the money whites have been passing down to each other
Just bring up the fact that blacks are poorer in black majority countries (like Somalia, South Africa, etc.) than in white ones. Also the fact that blacks in European countries who never had slavery (like Germany) do just as poorly as American blacks.

How were black people doing inafrica before slavery? How are they doing now? Do whites people not deserve what their ancestors worked hard for? Did all white people own slaves? Do black people currently have equal protection of the law? I could go on but your vapid word vomit of a point is too stupid to even consider.

Look at the Irish. They had it just as hard, and don't need to shoot police to extort the government for pay offs about it.
Same could be said for Chinese, Japanese.

Niggers are a violent species that need caged or isolated.

My ancestors were Irish and Native American.
You want your children and grandchildren to have a better life? Work your ass off.

Blacks can fuck off with all this bullshit victim crap.

"And just how much more money would they have now if their ancestors hadn't been enslaved and taken to America and they were left to rot in some shithole African country instead?"

answer their question with a question

I would rather live in a Latino Neighborhood than a black one.

At least they have strong family values and work.

>First of all not every black person is poor they are wealthy ones too. I bet you think all blacks live in run down apartments in the ghetto don't you
the goal in dealing with leftist is to put them on the defensive and use their tactics against them

so when are saudi arabia and the black kings that sold their own people paying them?

Black people, by living in America get ten more years of life than Africans living in Africa, because of access to white medicine, clean water, safe to eat food and education.
Based on the number of generations since the end of slavery(approx 25 years per generation rounding up, generations in this case are approximated based on time to create a new generation) and the time that they were slaves(independence from the UK until the end of the Civil War) they will break even in around 2040 and any complaints about slavery affecting them will be moot.

Second argument, there are more white people in poverty in America than there are Black People in TOTAL in America. Yet their raw crime numbers are lower than the entire black population.

>This is so fucking stupid. What'd be your response to this

Dinesh D'souza has the best argument against this. There are two options:

1) Establish equal rights under the law. This prevents systemic discrimination. For the most part, barring affirmative action and discriminatory hiring quotas, this is what we've done now.

2) "Correct" for history's mistakes, by redistributing wealth and privileges from groups which benefitted in aggregate, to those which were disadvantaged in aggregate. The issue with this solution is that you have to effectively destroy the freedoms established in an otherwise free society in order to accomplish your goal. It also runs the risk of punishing individuals in the overall more advantaged group who are less privileged, making it a flawed way of doing things.

The correct solution, obviously, is to establish equal rights. No preferential treatment for anyone. Those who were historically advantaged will, for a period of time, still be advantaged as a result of their past privileges. But over time, the system stabilizes and everything becomes fair.

>whites have been passing down to each other.
Wowza this is some incredibly simple minded collective thinking. Like they seriously think a white guy sees another white guy on the street, says 'hot potato!' and tosses him a wad of hundreds. And the entire white people monolith without exception just does this every day or whatever and if they see a colored person of color they call for time-out and blow their little whistles that they all wear.
But seriously, whites have also been passing money to everyone in the form of welfare, among other things, for at least 50+ years at amounts that dwarf anything they "took", or however you wanna frame it, from anyone else.

> Blacks were enslaved for years and their families don't have the money whites have been passing down to each other.

All blacks and all whites? This is the problem with generalisation.
The issue is how to create generational wealth for as many people as possible.
There are many factors to why some families manage this, whilst others don't.
Factors such as:
Education
Living frugally
Size of family
Willingness to work hard for your children
Partners being loyal to each other.
A community around you that respects your property.

The people with generational wealth in their families will have most of these factors. Some are internal and controllable and some are external.
The external ones such as respecting property is the task of a government. The internal ones such as being loyal to your partner are due to culture.

Government has a duty to make sure education is there and there is a sufficient level of policing. But those are only two of the factors. The rest is in the hands of people and their families.

>generalisation.

Replace this word with "collective thinking." You'll soon notice that all leftist ideals are plagued by the faulty logic of collectivism.

>niggers are still poor because they didn't have the benefit of inheritance money or good schooling because their parents couldn't afford universities back in the 1960's

meanwhile:

>Vietnamese are one of the richest groups in the USA today
>nearly all of them came to the US after the Vietnam war, which ended in the 1970's
>They accomplished this despite ACTUALLY suffering in a real war, compared to niggers who NEVER were slaves.

>China goes from a dirt poor commie nation in 1978 to a rocketing economic power while niggers, who have plenty of safety nets and advantages in the same period, are still dirt poor sacks of shit.

REALLY fucking MAKES me THINK, senpai

The black population was economically ascendant after WWII

While they did suffer to some degree because of discrimination you can't keep shifting your argument around to say "it was slavery" "no wait it was jim crow" "no wait they didn't do well after WWII because the GI bill didn't give them their due"

The primary reason blacks are poor is because the black poor are subsidized in having children. This means that a poor black woman is essentially encouraged to have 5+ kids while on welfare and working minimum wage because the money the government gives here is a great boon. The result is you have 5 kids growing up in poverty and maybe 3 make it out of poverty and have 1-2 kids each, but the two who remain in the ghetto have 5+ kids again. Because of this the black population has tripled since the end of WWII and the black poor population has never shrunk in any meaningful way despite massive anti-poverty programs. The secondary reason is because the majority of blacks live in the South. If you took southern whites out of the general white population you'd find they are also far poorer than the white American average.

Stop subsidizing black ghetto people to have kids and instead pay them to have kids who graduate from highschool without going to prison for a felony. With pressure to raise their kids right instead of having a lot of them they will have fewer kids with cleaner records who are better educated. And put a strong emphasis on southern poverty, while also remembering that things are cheaper in the south and being poor in the Mississippi Delta is not the same as being poor in Brooklyn.

Look at ex gommie countries, they didnt have money either

>"collective thinking." You'll soon notice that all leftist ideals are plagued by the faulty logic of collectivism.

oy vey, goyim! Individuality is a bad trait to have, we must fight this tendency in the USA!!!

t. George Soros

Fuck you and your estate tax, commie shit.

>Blacks and Arabs sold the Black into slavery. The Whites never had to hunt for slaves, they were already on sale when they reach port.
>Only 1.4 percent of Americans owned slaves
>Blacks are better in America than Blacks everywhere else in terms of lifespan, quality of life, etc etc
>Reparations are already paid. It's called welfare. Last year alone 3 TRILLION dollars were spent on welfare/foodstamps/low cost house.

Were Egyptians black?
>yeah, we wuz kangz
Egyptians had the first recorded slaves, so blacks invented slavery

Ben Carson

My family are white and a bunch of piss poor farmers, some of whom live in trailers. Being poor doesn't necessarily force you to be a criminal.

The Chinese may not have been slaves when they came over to work the railroads, but they were poor as fuck when they showed up, but managed to integrate and improve their standing with each generation.

You're right. But their fathers always leave them.

What money whites have been passing down to each other? There's plenty of whites who have lived plenty poor for generations and they're still not as bad as niggers.

They should ask their ancestors that sold them into slavery fo der inhatitences and sheeit

>that fist bump
I laugh every time

What the fuck is that from? That's disgusting. Collectivisim goes against the fundamental principles of American exceptionalism.

Democrats were the ones fighting for slavery.

Welcome to America. We don't want you here. We are hoping that you will move somewhere else. You don't have economic freedom because you are not up to our standards. America would be so much better off without you bringing us down. We've more than paid the equivalent in reparations through welfare, prison costs, targeted economic stimulus, and community development.
You are not suited to be an American. Don't feel bad, not everyone is supposed to be the greatest. Africa is ripe for your plundering where you can live like Kangs. They need their kangs back. We're sorry we took you from your thrones.
-American Hivemind

The only actual value white people pass on to their next generations is culture and their white genes.

Are you really implying that all white people have inheritances?

Thinking that the secret to have a good life away from crime is receiving money from your parents is to live in one of those black rap videos you see on MTV where the singers are happy because they sail in a rented yacht.

this

life isn't fair, deal with it nigga

>Blacks were enslaved for years
Literally for years? Wow, just wow!
Slavery has existed since humans started roaming this earth.

>and their families don't have the money whites have been passing down to each other.
This isn't slavery's fault, even a little bit.

Current whites are not responsible for that. Also, their families probably did not own slaves since most white back then, did not own slaves.

It's from the Soros leaks.

Unfortunately, it's mostly an overview of a meeting they held and doesn't get into the nitty gritty details what what was said.

Suffice it to say, these people work for a very well funded organization that is promoting ideas that are antithetical to what the USA was founded upon.

Neither I, nor anyone I know has gotten more than a few thousand in inheritance.

Niggers are just retarded and assume all whites are the 2% of top jewry.

Bretty good.

measuringworth.com/slavery.php

Slaves were expensive. About the price or a car, to a fancy sport car in that time. How many average fags can afford a sports car let alone one which didn't come with a monthly payment plan? Most Southern hicks dreamt of being wealthy plantation owners, but in reality very few were.

And I thought dealing drugs was a lucrative business...

My ancestors came over with nothing, came to buttfuck nowhere Minnesota, and built everything themselves. There was no welfare, no safety net, they had nothing.

>immigrants come to the country with less than nothing
>work their way up to a middle class living

Boom

WE

Then explain to me why 1/3rd of the Americans who came through Ellis Island (including my great-great grandfather) with nothing but the clothes on their backs were able to become self-made men.

Yes, blacks haven't had it easy in America. The average black child is born in an unstable household and into poverty, perpetuating a vicious cycle. But at this point, the problem is more with the culture of African Americans than anything else. Hell even now you see spics coming across the border and doing any job they can to survive. 20-25 years from now they'll be among the best of Americans too.

It's not "only white people succeed", it's "everyone but black people succeed". There is one considerable exception to this, and that's black children born in white neighborhoods.

Slaves were only expensive because their importation was curtailed.

We slaves would prefer to remain expensive and non disposible so we slaves are against immigration

and exactly this, is why you americunts should stop oppressing blacks!

See my logic there? Me neither.

What is this some kinda fucked up data mining? Fuck off

"Both sides of my family immigrated to the US decades after slavery ended."

>the peanut was invented

wot

DREAMERS

people should be allowed to pursue whatever they want to, but we shouldn't expect outcomes to be the same

people are inherently unequal and even when provided the same chances, will not achieve the same outcome as a result

rather than force outcomes to conclude that people are equally good at every task, double down on good qualities and suppress bad ones

a large person shouldn't be expected to compete well in a horse racing competition and a small person shouldn't be expected to compete well in basketball

likewise with humans we should get better at testing the aptitude of people and trying to encourage traits that are positive in groups rather than expecting outcomes in ways which are in conflict with reality

this doesn't really need to be divided up by race or gender, people aren't video game characters, your race doesn't give plus stats. Maybe on average there might be truth to that, but if we simply get better at testing for aptitude and not trying to correct for race/gender/sex/orientation, while allowing anyone from any group to enter a section of society, we improve the outcomes for the entire group

I could scrape up about 80 grand right now. How many buck niggers could I get for that?

>created the peanut
this triggers the botanist

it triggers everyone who isn't a retarded nigger
its my first time dealing with we wuz characters and how truly dumb they are

>not inventing the peanut
wew

Disgusting. These people have no place in our country. If you seek to undermine the founding principles that made it into what it is today, you are an enemy.

da kang hav da best wordz yo dawg

>WE

What money? Do you think my family or their ancestors have tens of thousands in the bank?
No. You basically spend nearly all of it on food, your home and a bit of luxury.

You can easily catch up in a few months.
If you, you know, WORKED.

I see liberals often mention that a lot. But they go beyond just slavery.

They cite how blacks weren't even allowed to hold certain jobs like as police officers until 1950s-1960s.

My family was actual royalty before the British fucked up Ireland and we had to leave with almost nothing, one generation later we're wealthy landowners again, in a time where the Irish are treated just as bad as blacks pre-segregation.

Instead of protesting, we worked hard and proved our worth and society just kind of forgot they used to hate the Irish over time. Now most people only like blacks because they're supposed to.

By the 60's black wealth had (proportionally) reached a level almost equal to white wealth. So your argument is irrelevant.

Furthermore very few whites actually have the kind of wealth you are talking about where they can pass it on to their children and leave them set for life. So while your argument might hold at the highest level of society, for most it it falls apart.

Math is related to IQ and it is an empirical fact asians have higher IQ than blacks or whites for that matter.

Say it with me--TAXATION IS THEFT. What, now you want to tax a family's money TWICE? Fuck you, statist piece of human garbage

not to mention that they lived in poverty initially, and also faced racism, but still managed to work their way out of it and recover and do well for themselves.

>By the 60's black wealth had (proportionally) reached a level almost equal to white wealth. So your argument is irrelevant.
Desegregation tucked up the black economy something crazy. Instead of shopping in black owned businesses blacks went to white stores and shops(which were bigger and had lower prices) while no whites went to any of the black businesses.
End result: Black owned businesses were killed and their economic base was gone.

Then how come poor off the boat asians made it in America?

"The Filipinos were slaves for centuries and they're fine. How long are you going to blame slavery on their shortcomings?"

yeah, latinos are above blacks. In IQ, work, probably use less welfare, probably make more money, probably have more fathers, etc etc etc. better people.

t. mixed wetback/white

Adoption studies blow blank slate BS to smithereens

Still far inferior to civilized folk

Do you look white and identify as white

aren't hispanics the leading users of welfare in the US?