Share your comix, even if they're shit

>sharing is caring

Other urls found in this thread:

vigormortis.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

part II

Coulda sworn I had more, can't seem to find them though. Lotta single pictures though

Have you done more with this guy? I like these a lot.

Neat, I really like this.

Making me depressed user.
I like it, keep at it.

D.I. Why? now with more continuity errors

Not a comic, but like a promo image thing. It's called Warm Candy instead of rolling stoned, btw. Just let me know if you wanna see more

MOAR

I've got a few of these promo images, my comics are in a folder somewhere or another.

Sorry about that, didn't add my picture.

Page one

Page one of a pork in wrogress

Page two
Not sure why these are loading sideways, they weren't sideways when I took them

Page three

four

Just load up paint, flip the image, save it and post it.

five

that's as far as I've gotten

amazing work! was the outpost number a nod to mr wilson?

One of my first and worst comics

i'm using a jpad to do this and also like I said, they aren't sideways to begin with

I like to doodle when Im bored

neat oc, make more

Cheers!

Re the nod: not sure who you're referring to, but pretty much picked that number because it was the first to spring to mind.

ah forget the nod, he just has a few things to say about the number... you got any published work or somewhere i can download this as a complete story?

It's all available online here: vigormortis.co.uk/

We release pages every Friday - just coming up to the end of chapter three at the moment.

These pages are pretty rad. Is this all hand painted or some sort of digital witchcraft?

It's all pencil, ink, watercolour and gouache (with the occasional tweak in Potatoshop if required).

bump

No words yet.

OC. Because what we need is more shit media floating around the internet.

1/2

2/2

I'm not going to resize to make it legible. Potato quality.

Here's one for the kids!

lol what.

This is pretty good, I like the 'splosion effect.

Though it took some rereading to figure out what was going on with the climber.

It was just a test. I'm writing a GN (very slowly) and just wanted to test out a parallel panel structure, seeing if I could justify breaking traditional panel reading order. Not sure if it was successful. Perpendicular lines are a recurring motif in the story and i wanted to see if panels themselves could be used that way.

I like it. It's a nice way of handling the flashback structure in a single page.

Thanks. I'll continue experimenting. Have a comic I made in 4th grade.

Just started on this whole comic making thing, it's pretty fun.

However I'm only two pages in, coloring the whole thing is what really comsumes most of my time.

I used to draw comics as a kid, one I used to draw a lot was a series called "Taco and friends" because I liked drawing tacos. It was about this taco and his friend, who was a french fry, and they went in adventures and shit, it was a slice of life but with food. They were even bullied by utensils. It was dumb, but it depresses me that the ONE issue I made is gone, I even colored and outlined everything, it was legit.
Also made a gritty Pac-Man comic but that's gone too, wish I could share these to have you guys cringe at.
The only drawings/comics I probably have are dicks I drew constantly in highschool, I probably have those notebooks somewhere.