Hey sweet heart

>Hey sweet heart
>I'va...I'va been let go from the force
>Don't worry old girl might be a little tough to afford your medication, but I'll find a way
>You know me: I like to help, I like to be needed

For a show that constantly shits on everyone, South Park does have some genuinely sad moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=tpXDAXaFLyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is... is the doggy okay in the end, user?

It's easier to make genuinely sad moments when the tone is otherwise light-hearted. Japan understands this well; fucking Kamen Rider makes me cry at least once a season and it's generally stupid as fuck.

Good question. They never follow up on it.

They better do so next month...

Barbrady's story arc never got a conclusion.
Maybe it'll continue with season 20.

Maybe he could be the new chef

I wonder how the new season is going to be And how it will lead up to fractured but whole

Probably have either an episode dedicated to making fun of superhero movies if it's a story arc season or a three episode arc if all the episodes are stand alone

I recently decided to go back and watch South Park from the beginning and I have to say...I'm honestly surprised at how many times it's gotten me misty eyed.

>Bought stick of truth on steam for like 7 bucks

>Was actually surprised at how good the game was

>Decide to binge last two season of South park

Holy shit I didn't realize south park was good again

The last season was truly amazing. I love the continuity.

>tfw my dog is dying and he looks just like that one

they wont outdo last season especially with a new game coming

That sucks senpai

>I wonder how the new season is going to be

Pokemon go episode somewhere i really hope they remember chinpokomon so its chinpokomon go instead of just pokemon go.

Since they wanted to start a war they could use pokemon go

>you know me: I like to help
my heart broke

>They put this moment just so we can suffer more when they fire him again for a stupid reason

ISN'T FUNNY WHEN COMEDY PLAY WITH YOUR FELLINGS?

tonight was not a good night to get these feels

Wait, Jimbo is relevant again?

Both of these songs had me in stitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

>People that support me.
>MIXED IN WITH...
>MORE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT ME and say nice things!

youtube.com/watch?v=tpXDAXaFLyg

>HIGHEST HONOR

The joke of the episode is this in fact. As south park gets more progressive and pc they fire him, sayng that "a lazy racist cop stereotype is not what south park needs anymore"(also he shot a latino kid).

>that first song
/r9k/andtumblrfinallyagree.mp3

I think its going to be bigger than that. They already had a trilogy dedicated to the superheroes so I think throughout the season the kids are going to be on and off with their super alter egos while fighting ads. Meanwhile the entire season will be just one giant ad for Fractured But Whole.

That's Officer Barbrady.

Where is the pink line going?

So did anyone upload the commentary from Season 19 online yet?

Jimbo was never relevant

I think even Matt and Trey forget that he's related to one of the main characters

>south park was good again

It's not, it's just has ham-fisted as ever, just with attempts at a storyline.

Well it seems they come along way from making up a random episode within a week thing

The random, non-political episodes were the best ones.

I know it's right on the verge but I really, really hope that South Park doesn't turn into another Simpsons.

Since they started with the continuous plot thing throughout the season I don't think so

butthole

This episode aired shortly after our border collie passed away.

Am I the only one who's assuming the new season will not refer to fractured but whole? aside from maybe a passing joke?

I wager my sizable family fortune on it!

>showing Barbrady's eyes
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

Probably not because South Park's the only cartoon around nowadays that realizes the left can be just as head-up-its-own-ass as the right, if not more so because not enough people don't call them out on it. Even shows that claim to do that like Family Guy don't really do that. They just fling shit at their targets without context, while South Park twists them in a way that makes the viewer understand why they're shit.

Chinpokomon were in Stick of Truth, if they ever do a Pokemon Go episode I'm sure they won't forget them.

It was the heat of the moment~

I've only ever seen a handful of episodes from season 1, is it worth watching the whole series? I know some of the jokes are 20 years dated while others hold up, and I know it takes a long dip in quality only to get really good on the last 2-3 seasons or so. I just finished watching The West Wing and need something to feel the horrible heartbreaking void in my life that's now left from having to say goodbye to those characters.

Why was he fired?

He shot a kid.

multiple times

Am I the only one that doesn't think the coon and friends stuff isn't that funny? Like at all

The fact that they threw in a
>le Justin bieber XD
Joke was really cringe worthy. The totoro thing was pretty funny but not surprising considering trey is a huge weeb

This episode made me hate Randy and the Mayor even more I really hope they get their karma.

Well I think he'll be okay since he's with the former principal

>the episode with Stan's grandpa and the home shopping network
I wonder if Lil' Billy ever got that gift...

I do, but that might be because after it aired, that whole arc was literally on every goddamn day after it, all the way up until they took CC off our plan

He'll be in Valhalla soon friend.

My grandpa had a dog that he was close to.
When my grandpa died his dog became depressed and shortly died afterwards too.
I cried.

Watch the last as a while since it's a continious story. Otherwise you can just press on random on their website whene er you're bored

When does Southpark return?

Do you think Tweek x Craig will remain canon? I hope it does, the shipping has become a drug for me that I can only satiate with fanfiction and fanart.

Well I'll be doggone.

It's in the new game at least.

I can't get enough of it, so you might as well try to watch all of it.

was gonna blast you for being such a dumb faggot. then I realized that the two look basically the same. perhaps I am the faggot today.

This so much.

It's weird how so many people and shows will claim to make jokes and criticise both the left and right but only ever seem to jab At the right. I guess it doesn't help that the media is roughly 3/4ths hard left.

>perhaps I am the faggot today.
No different than any other day I imagine.

>dat persecution complex

dat persecution complex

The reason why it won't is because The Simpsons' staff is constantly evolving, and they simply don't have writers as good as the ones from the golden age.
Practically every episode of South Park feature Trey Parker as the sole credited writer and director
Therefore, the "feel" of the show is unlikely to change drastically, and if they've gone 19 seasons without running out of ideas or jokes then I think they can keep going indefinitely