How do we stop sizeism and fatphobia?

how do we stop sizeism and fatphobia?

With a gun

Stop being fat

Build weaker floors and live on the top ones.

>Workshop Goals/Key Takeaways
>Key Takeaways
>Takeaways

yeah i bet she likes takeaways, the fat fucking pig

Work out, eat less burger king, drink more water, also fat shaming like a motherfucker.

>sizeism works as a system of oppression that intersects with capitalism, white supremacy, and the partriarchy

>blub blub des evil white men wont stop selling me food and distracting me from completing my stem degree! at this rate Ill have to drop it and take womens stuides!

Make fat people lose weight.

Less fat people, less fat to hate. Its simple.

diet and exercise

> how do we stop sizeism and fatphobia?
we will eat it

Eat Less and Work out everyday

How hard it that?

kek

well done

It's funny how 2 and 3 are contradictory.

>fatness has nothing to do with health
>my health isn't your concern

Also, isn't there a record of some fat progressive dying at age 50 of massive heart attack? Every doctor on earth admits that obesity leads to heart disease. It's simple anatomy.

Dieting and exercise

First post best post

we don't

fuck fat people

stop being fat

Isn't this Trigglypuff?

GAS THE FATS

WEIGHT WAR NOW

Jesus fucking christ. Why is every person on the planet so desperate to be oppressed? What the fuck does being fat and lazy have to do with white supremacy? Get on a treadmill and stop eating cake for breakfast. Take some responsibly.

enforce legal fat limits and sterilize those who choose not to comply so that they can't pass on their fat genes.

only in america

i saw it on the train the other day
it seems very sad, and it jiggles every time the train starts and stops... sorry no vid. though it might have made yall puke.

>let fat genes maymay

More cigarettes.

By banning assault forks and spoons obviously.

I'm studying to become a doctor and literally every diseases common risk factor is being fat. So many credible studies prove how unhealthy being fat is, its disgusting that these people try to push it as 'normal' and 'healthy' when its anything but.

this desu

What is this ?

A doorway for ants ?

Trigglypuff, what a bundle of fun.

How does one get this fat? I can't comprehend how much you would need to eat

So she can walk, huh? Do people realize that putting her in that thing is only making her fatter and fatter?

If we kill all the fat people, there will be no fat phobia.

KPYRHTSPCHOFTHSCMPS!!!!
KPYRHTSPCHOFTHSCMPS!!!!
KPYRHTSPCHOFTHSCMPS!!!!
KPYRHTSPCHOFTHSCMPS!!!!

how can we have sustainable food movements if the fatties eat everything?

I don't understand how they claim that obesity is not a health concern.

Do they have some understanding other than "I shouldn't have to lose weight because I am perfectly healthy?"
What are their arguments when someone immediately states that the noncorrelation of health and weight is bullshit?

We shouldn't. Fatphobia is a positive thing. All humans should fear being fat. If you are fat, lose weight. If you're not, don't get fat.

Living the NEET dream.

Is that trigglypuff?

>queer
men of the world are safe from this glutton and for that i'm thankful
>22
damn i'd guess 32
>'i'd be a manatee'
kek done and done

>I don't understand how they claim that obesity is not a health concern.

Because it is a healthy lifestyle and not within their control or something.

That is horrific.

But either way, I don't think the laws of thermodynamics is going to make a special exception for landwhales.

>sex
she should be dead by now then

>she should be dead by now then

Don't kid yourself, even the fatties get laid more than your regular lad.

They're immune to impact weapons, we need to upgrade to piercing ammo

Some people will just fuck anything.

Remember that episode where Homer got to 300 pounds and was a big, fat monster?

This Woman is twice that

Fish mouths

this just made me angry

>fatness has little to nothing to do with health .

Fatfags actually believe this.

Nice work user

Just dont move and eat a lot. The closest thing to exercise these people get is walking from the parking lot to their liberal studies class

Stop adding phobia to everything. We hate, not fear.

I was eating when I saw this, I damn near threw up.

>T H I C C

his dick isnt even going in her, its going in her fat rolls

Make fat people not exist

>how do we stop sizeism and fatphobia?

Normalize fatties by imposing new beauty standards through pop culture, like casting landwhales in all popular shows and movies.

What the fuck is it with these SJW people.

I'm a short man. Shit sucks. It hurts. Depression. Stereotypes. I wish more people could see beyond me being short etc. But whatever, that's the world, that's life.

But I've never felt the slightest desire to impose on others by attempting to "correct their thinking" or to go out of my way to ensure that no short man is ever offended. I don't go trying to construct grand theories of how I'm oppressed by cis-heighted people. I don't attend short people conferences to circlejerk about my victimhood.

Those fatties could exercise and their problems would be finished. I can't magically grow 8 inches.

Just, why why why do these feel the need to change the entire culture just because it's inconvenient for them?

Quit being morbidly obese,you disgusting useless blog.