MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP
PLEASE
MAKE IT STOP

I feel kinda bad for you guys now

Don’t feel bad for us; we voted for this. Feel bad for them. They’re dead and we killed them.

It will never disappear while the libtard position is that guns is the primary cause of shootings

50 gunbux have been deposited in your NRA account

>those chads and stacies
based psycho manlet

Kill yourself you disgusting subhuman. I wish we could trade the victims of these massacres for incels such as yourself.

You could have done a similar kind of montage with victims that would have been raped and killed by niggers were it not for guns, but when tyrone and his crew "lit it up" in some white home it's not on the news or facebook 24/7 with muh crying parents muh tragedy.

idiot good goy pawn.

I can smell the McDonald’s from here, Cletus.

>be american
>get cucked by an outdated part of a piece of paper

>You could have done
Do it then

>seven a month

fuck off brad

>7 a month
you could do so much more

>*sniffs own farts in wine glass *

He's right. America has always had guns, but mass-shootings are speeding up. The cause is clearly more related to rampant drug use (both legal and illegal), the mental toll of living in an atomized and hedonistic society and all the various social and mental problems (including dysgenics) caused originally by the cultural revolution, now speeding up and manifesting like never before. It will get worse.

DUHGENRACY FORCED LE BASED INCELS TO MURDER PYPO ITS ALL DUH JOOS FAULT

sounds reasonable

what are we doing right that makes us have less problems with cultural shifts?

lel butthurt.

go crywank some more on facebook you sorry hyper-emotional normalfag.
We're not doing anything right, and the only reason we have less problems is because the racial situation here isn't as dire yet. Gun massacres are drops in the ocean, and besides we've had the worst ones of those.

>woah, how DARE you have emotions like a normal human being! normalfag scum!
I always laugh when bitter incels think this is an insult.

Breivik

SAY IT WITH ME
POO POO
PEE PEE
SPILL THE BLOOD OF NORMIES

EVERYBODY EVERYBODY

>I let myself get manipulated by mass-media like a tame little piggie, this makes me a good, normal person