Tears

ITT: Comic pages/panels/short sequences of pages that make you tear up or even cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nc7c7Cdfjik
youtube.com/watch?v=FhmDhGIJzE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My parents were babysitting a kid whose father is not in his life. He said something similar to that boy's last line to my father.

Do you love your father, Sup Forums?

do tears of anger count

Sure. If there were actually tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=nc7c7Cdfjik

youtube.com/watch?v=FhmDhGIJzE0

WHAT'S THE RIGHT QUESTION?

An user once posted how this one panel gets them everytime.
I get it.

>Do you love your father, Sup Forums?

No. I appreciate all that he's provided for me, but no.

"Who was better, Gwen? Me or Norman?"

The plot of injustice the game described in one panel

Is it enough?

For Injustice, you have to add "whether you like it or not, while people who could legit beat me down, like Barry, take my side because for some reason they're afraid of me."

THEY USED TO LOVE EACHOTHER

>Did you know... I'm an orphan, too?
Come on, Supes. You didn't even know your birth parents.

The kid needed to hear that he could be okay, that he could be more than okay. Superman is more than Clark Kent. He's hope.

And now Norman only remembers killing her because she had his babies, not because he realized Pete was Spider-Man. Fuck you Quesada.

Unfortunately yeah.
He doesn't feel like the same person I used to know after he cheated on mom.
maybe we never really knew him at all
I don't talk to him about this because he denies or talks around any wrong doing. Also I don't want to reopen old wounds without having an exit plan.

'nuff said

>I'm an orphan too.

I have never understood why he is so dedicated on being a part of Krypton. He was raised with loving parents in a great setting. He should be more proud of being an American than anything. Even with that renouncing BS.

My father was Cuban. He came straight off the island. He married my mother and had me. I was born and raised in the south, I am white as the driven snow, and I have never even learned Spanish. I am not Cuban and I would never present myself as such and pretend like it has ever been that big a part of me. That is partially a lie, I put it down on everything work and college related to get me those racist quota perks.

Need more sad hero moments.

I have yet to see a single cartoon, comic, anime, manga, or movie that made me cry, let alone shed a tear

Lots of people died and he wants to honor their memory since nobody else can. Also, he has powers nobody else has even though part of him just wants to be normal. Hence the ending of Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow being a happy rather than sad one. He gave up his powers to save the world, and then was able to live out his life with Lois as basically just a human. And also

Stop watching Dora the Explorer and Korra user.

F

The point is he's the last of his kind. So he feels obligated to learn everything about it and honor it, even if he feels no real connection to it. Also remember that Superman and Clark Kent are on occasion treated as separate people when he interacts with people. So it's literally a case of what the write Superman/Clark would react. Does he yearn for the world he never got to see or live in?

I'm a bastard.

Have you ever cried over anything bad happening to someone else (besides the death of someone else who you loved)?

Anybody got any inspirational-tears instead of sad-tears?

Man that was powerful

Damn Straight I do. My Dad is a great man.

Jesus Fuck. Why was she such a cunt? Why nobody killed that bitch?

I know,i'm cheating.

Shit, you beat me to it

Well, her brother doesn't understand that shes lost her innocence. He doesn't know that during her childhood in Limbo, shes had been possessed, abused and attacked inside and out by demons and alternate timeline versions of her friends and family. She doesnt want him to get close to her again after she went missing because shes dangerous as fuck, she could lose her shit and become an evil demon-queen kinda thing called the DarkChylde.
Shes also the best waifu.

Where is this from?

I'm not posting the whole thing because spoilers, but her last line WAS ME DONE.
I had been calm the whole time while reading her diary but that last line destroyed me.
I remember tears rushing to my eyes, and actually whining "oh god". I had to stop reading for a while and calm myself down.

And that's her excuse for making his life shit? You're waifu is pure unaltered shit. Colossus should have killed her.

He IS proud to be an American, you dumbfuck. Why do you think he dresses up with the colors of the flag? He also cherishes humanity, otherwise it would have no point being Clark Kent.

How did she make his life shit? Being the Juggernaut isnt that bad. You sound like a butthurt Colossus-fag.

I'm addicted to anger. Fuck Iliana. Fuck her to hell. Let the demons gang rape her if she wants it so much.

Still a little salty

I'm hoping with the return of the JSA my ship will finally come thru.

Superman is an orphan
Clark has a loving family

Don't think she'll mind. also you sound pretty fucking gay yo

my daddy died in march. i miss him every day

Something reassuring,

So does your dad, cunt. Your waifu is shit and she should die already.

He is referring to the good Superman that solves everything in a chapter.

Who would have thought that Ennis, of all people, can write a fantastic Superman.

Breaks my heart everytime i read Identity crisis,but these are the nails in the proverbial coffin

Ah jings. This part really got me. Hughie was like his brother.

superman #705 which kind of sucks

...what?

i dont ever wanna run away from my problems and see wonder woman martian manhunter or jon stewart flying in front of me i feel like they would make fun of me behind my back

user are you me? But yeah I feel you, it also doesn’t help that my dad was away for most of my childhood being with the woman that he was cheating on my mom with and raising her children.

But eh I learned to just accept the fact that he will never change and that I have to move on or else I'll have some serious daddy issues and be hang up with a person who will just do me wrong.

I just deal with him but I also let him know that I am not entirely cool with what he did to my mom especially since he brings that woman to family reunions (on his side od rhe family) and I stood my ground saying that she won't be there when I'm there and he doesn't bring her (or doesn’t attend).

There might come a time when he's old that he'll start feeling sorry and start regretting a bunch of shit and reach you out. Saw that happen with one of my grandpas and with a friend's dad, but if it doesn’t happen you need to make peace with it.

my men

The only super hero he actually likes. I agree, it is pretty mind blowing considering his portfolio.

surprised and kinda bummed he thinks batman's a twat but his depiction is way too hilarious for me to give a shit

My brother in law also went through a similar situation with his father cheating on his mother, I feel sorry that his family is so fragmented. I sometimes wonder how he turned out so stable considering how unstable his mother, father, and siblings seem to be from when I've met them.

>Being the Juggernaut isnt that bad.
Piotr was on Cyttorak's leash, a curiously slightly looser one than Marko but still he was the servant of a demon and had the urge to destroy surge through him too often for his comfort.

All so she could pull a
>Told you so.
Bit much. Then again she's lost all sense so I guess it's par for the course on her end, doesn't mean she didn't ruin a life though. That user's right.

I love Krypto's everything in that 3rd panel every time I see this.

Gotta say, his voice actor in Justice League was pitch perfect, I hear his voice when I read any comic with the Martian Manhunter.

Billy Batsom was dating Stargirl. They're the same age. Captain Marvel, however, looks 25 (WTF Flash? He looks 38, tops)

You can imagine how that would be creepy when no one knows that Billy Batson is Captain Marvel, but you see Stargirl and Captain Marvel talking as if they're dating

A little bit weird

So he breaks it off

Man, I really only want another DC vs Marvel so that we can have a good Vision/J'onn talk.

*Batson

What's sad is that Jay could feel something was up and that there was more going on than he knew about, but Marvel just couldn't tell him.

They should have made it somebody else

If you can't trust Jay Garrick, who the fuck can you?

I guess Jakeem would still care, but he didn't belong on the team anyway

My dad is abusive to my disabled mom.

No. I don't love him.

I've contemplated murdering him from time to time.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for the obvious heartstring pulls.

I just read Identity Crisis for the first time last week and have been making my way through the main crises books. I'm on like issue 33 of 52 and man I have really come to love Ralph. Such a great fucking character, I can't believe there isn't a solo series.

as much as I hate the DCAU stuff, I have to agree. It's the perfect MM voice.

This is actually kind of stupid. Plenty of shitty people know love.

;_;

the few pages before this one.
what a way to go

Same, user.
Dad cheated on my mom multiple times a couple of years ago. Left soon after. He still visits a couple of times per month, but its so damn awkward. I can't truly hate him, but I can't love him either.
I pity him.

Explanation?

Boomerang was hired to kill Tim Drakes father.

I'm afraid about that anons. I've seen dead people while being a medicine student. A lot of them were old, also seeing them died at the moment.
But right now I don't know how would I react if I saw a young one do it, someone of the same age or less.
Seeing someone old dying hasnt really affected except a little bit about and old granny having terminal cancer with his old husband by her side chatting like a young couple. Laughing while the husband had those watery eyes