Left or right?

left or right?
choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvZt2JD9xC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right. Short hair is my weakness.

yes

Even though Cleo is more my type, Eva is definitely better long-term material.

Both

Well she does good for keeping her figure after having how many kids?

>Not choosing best girl

Evangelyne

Reminder that any answer other than Cléo condemns you to a lifetime of wrongness

That too, my man. That too

Im gonna miss her tribal outfit

After Eva's personality in the show, definitely right.

I know a lot of girls that had kids around 18/19 and worked out and have the same form they did before having kids. It's something about staying active/being healthy plus that age. The body recovers well.

She's had lots of kids from what I remember though and each one they have makes it that much harder to keep their figure.

Just two kids, bro

3rd on the way

This scene litterally made me cringe of jealousy and fustration

If putting babies in Evangelyne is wrong, then I don't care about being right.

This isn't totally true. Some of the girls I know are just sluts/trash, but some are actually married and had kids when they were 17/18 and their bodies are fine, one girl even has quads.

user, anecdotes are just that, anecdotes. They aren't not statistically significant enough to warrant being used as a basis.

Grills I know who had kids at age 20 are all fat and have stretch marks all over their stomach.

I choose whichever melts in your hands with ear massages.

Pick one

I'd go with the blonde.

Can I get a double? Carrot and blonde. Fuck you, I enjoy being boring.

So there's nothing in the god's manuals about being sluts?

I don't think so

I actually can't recall any prudishness in any facet of Wakfu or Dofus

Still haven't watched Wakfu or Dofus, but girls with bangs over one eye turn me on like nothing else, so I choose left.

Could someone tell me if she's a raging birch or not?

>Prostitutes in a city with sexchanging potions

You're playing a dangerous game.

If I remember right, she's a carefree, irresponsible, thrill-seeker type. Not particularly bitchy, but unreliable.

>they banged a few episodes later

youtube.com/watch?v=tvZt2JD9xC4

Doesn't matter, still fucked a vagina.

I choose Bakara.

I've lived these last twenty years as a dedicated perverted weirdo. Without at least the thrill of playing gay russian roulette I can't even enjoy it anymore.

As long as it's with literal magic, it's fine.

How similar to Ryoko is she?

I take that back, right. Eva is better

I have no reason not to pick left

correct answers, but If i have to choose Cleophee for sure

Not very.

Im pretty convinced that most if not all major citys in the world have atleast 1 Red light\Sex district and it really helps to boost the economy

Fuck Cleo
Marry Eva
Kill Adamai

Left has more diaper art, so left

I like you

I like Eva's appearance more but she hates fun too much

One of these things is not like the other!
One of these things is a big buff dude in a playboy bunny outfit!

And you mah sadida

Also, to tide us over until TBA 2016, Ankama time, do you guys have any particular hopes for S3? Realistically, I'd like to see:
>increased presence from the new kids
>less DBZ powercreep influence
>zero EvaxTristepin basic relationship issues
>good mix between overarching SAVE THE WORLD plot and intra-episode HELP DUDE WIN BREAD CONTEST narratives
>minimal boufball for the sake of time

Totally not happening, but would be neat:
>Ruel's use extending beyond the one non-god on the BoT emerging from a digging machine at just the right moment
>Yugo finally hitting puberty, dat delicious mint chocolate princess ass
>Adamai not being a total piece of shit, or even just not the worst dragon to ever exist
>the Sadida kingdom to figure their own shit out for once
>extended appearance from the most feared lesbian pirate couple the World of 12 has ever known

I would love to see a string of episodes of just Amalia and Yugo together apart from the rest of the group. Trying to figure out some kind of problem or get somewhere while also awkwardly dealing with their emotions for each other.

Gotta have options.

Left or Right? disregarding their lesbianisum of course

I think that's a great concept that I'd love to see explored. I've always really enjoyed how Yugo and Amalia played off each other, their growing friendship never an ultra specific series focus, but rather a relationship developing naturally over time, without overly dramatic highs and pointlessly bullshit lows.

Also, even though their core personality traits are very different, while still complementing each other nicely, when push comes to zombie Xelor puppets or bored relatives with a penchant for genocide, they will both do whatever they can for those they care about.

Neither

Their love is pure.

The arrow in the background made the right choice though.

I'm gonna go with Blonde and Redhead
if i were gay and knew that they were guys. would i even go near them and engage with them when they are in girl form and not in their guy form? or altenatively, if i were gay and knew that they were guys and straight up do them like girls as girls would that still make me gay?

cant i just have a qt iop to adventure with?

>no qt ecaflip to gamble with
>no qt sadida to smoke with
>no qt pandawa to drink with

Reminder that this get was in a Wakfu thread.
It was supposed to have this picture attached

Fug I'm retarded. That's twice on this one get I've screwed up. Imagine that.

WHY ISN'T SHE BLUE?!

iop girls are just way too cute

You're both using anecdotes though.

obviously she is a mudblood her mother i would say is definitely a Osamodas but her father could be anything definitely one of the brown races.

P A N D A W A

How do I explain Wakfu to someone whose never heard of it before?

a boy, an idiot, and their two hot friends go to find a dragon to save the world from a time wizard

Evangelion

Right is taken. By an Iop no less.

He figures out what I'm pulling with right, I'll be shitting crooked the rest of my days. And he's pretty sharp for an Iop, so his chances are better than I'd like to admit.

with this image

It's a show that both spoofs and honors roleplaying games, classic adventure cliches, and itself. Beautifully animated, interesting plots, fun characters, and captivating action scenes.

Anyone played Dofus Pogo? It's one of the few games Ankama did that isn't shit

Eva isn't just best girl
She's the best character

I second this motion.

That's not how races really work in Wakfu. Race is dependent on which god you worship. Everyone in the world of twelve except Eliatropes, I guess, is a human

There are several non-human races in wakfu though.

nope all human.

Dofus is weird but I don't know if they aren't human

Well yeah, shit like Tofu and Bworks aren't humans. But all the player classes are humans

Evangeline

Her bitchiness is out in the open so at least you get used to it, as opposed to a girl who keeps her bitchiness hidden until you get involved with her and then she lets her inner bitch run wild out in the open

>nope all human
Puddlies aren't human, neither are the Ouginaks (Dog People), Bworks or Dragons.

>image literally has a tumblr watermark

Transformation only undoes itself if she says the codeword.

Ballgags all around.

If you use fitness to stay in shape then at most ages you can remain relatively shapely or muscular

Or at least not disgusting and fat

You're the only one who cares.

Right.

i wish this was the spoiler pic, except when you click on it, it just censors the picture

HIPS

I'm assuming Ruel and Amalia are the two hot friends.

There is literally only one correct choice to make here.

bump

Left one.
Right one has shat out several children already and is wasted material

>gotta make sure I'm protected from the harsh cleaning chemicals and fumes
>I should also probably wear underwear

Fuck I love the french.

She's not putting on underwear, she's rolling up her pantlegs.

left because I like petite tomboys more. And give it a few years and she may end up as stacked as Eva anyway.

Choosing anything but right is wrong by definition.

So maybe i've been living under a rock but i though this was a game on steam. Is this show based on the game? Or vice versa? Is it worth watching?

So are you saying she's not wearing any underwear?