Was it kino?

go back to r*ddit

Is that lexi belle?

15 years from now people will realize how good it really was

It's funny because those cocksluts are going to be someone's wife someday

>go back to r*ddit

My girlfriend runs /r/makeupaddiction

it was FREE FUCKING PIZZA

I thought it was really fucking good Tbh. A bit goofy and farfetched at times but enjoyable as hell. Plus Ana is a literal goddess.

Ana is always a plus but it's typical Eli Roth shit

Only because of this cuban goddess. I take that back though, because none of the sex scenes were hardcore enough for me to fap.

ayyy

>didn't fap when Bel stood over Keanu with no panties

15 years from now people will hopefully realize how shitty culture and media had fallen after the 90s.

Needed more, I just fap to her scenes in that cuban movie.

Genuinely laughed out loud at the end when he pressed like instead of delete

Literal perfection.

I just like movies in which gorgeous women try to seduce average men really hard,

can't blame the main character, any of us would have done us, two at the same time

Damn... OP BTFO...

This is why Robert has enacted the no singles policy

>gorgeous women
>average men
lol what

Pretty shit other than the scene where he's tied up and the white on puts in his underage daughter clothes and undies and then force the into his mouth

>ana de armas = gorgeous
>keanu reeves = average

Any questions?

>okay in this scene you're going to fuck my wife

what did he mean by this?

It's certainly an unintentionally funny movie and probably Eli Roth's best, even though that's not saying much.

That's not funny.

don't worry they'll be fucking blacks

>Implying any of you wouldn't fall for their trap.

>average

blonde a cute would pass on the other

It was a good one, but it would have been true kino with Nic Cage

as far as 50-somethings go, he's in the top 1% of men.

I don't think anyone was arguing that. It's free fucking pizza, after all.

>typical Eli Roth shit
aka best fetish fuel in 'normal' movies? yeah.

and by "try to seduce" you mean "put to a test and eventually try to murder them"?

Ted Bundy probably "tried to seduce" people who were not as attractive too.

CHOCOLATE WITH SPRINKLES

CRASH? CRASH? YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY PLANE? YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY FUCKING PLANE? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE I BROUGHT YOU ABOARD? YOU CAME ABOARD! YOU CAME ABOARD! YOU CAME TO MY PLANE YOU CAME TO ME! I GOT YOU THE DOCTOR, I TOOK OFF YOUR HOOD, I CARED WHO YOU FUCKING WERE BEFORE YOU PUT ON THE MASK, YOU WANTED IT! YOU WANTED IT, YOU CAME TO ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? YOUR PLAN WAS WHAT MATTERED! YOUR FUCKING PLAN WAS WHAT MATTERED! IT WAS FREE LOYALTY. FREE FUCKING LOYALTY JUST SHOWS UP AT MY FUCKING PLANE! WE'RE PRISONERS, COME ON, CALL IT IN! NO ONE WILL KNOW! COME ON, CALL IT IN! OH, SHOOT A MAN, THROW HIM OUT A PLANE, IT DOESN'T MATTER! HIRED GUNS, NO SURVIVORS, YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK, YOU'LL JUST CRASH ANYTHING YOU'LL JUST CRASH ANYTHING! WELL YOU LIED TO ME! I LET YOU IN, I'M A BIG GUY, I'M A GOOD AGENT AND YOU JUST FUCKING CAME ABOARD AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY PLANE? REALLY? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE THE FIRE RISES? WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK, I'M FUCKIN IN CHARGE HERE!

Is that from Human Centipede?

those of you looking at this the first time

did you notice there was another girl in the shot?

I wouldn't mind being in a centipede with them tbqh.

Ana in front, me in the middle, Lorenza behind

what's that other movie I've seen webms of Ana getting nekid?

wat? a third girl? or like 'I only had eyes for Ana :3'?

The other one ain't exactly terrible to look at

Anymore movies like that?
Boner fuels with some kind of plot (but mostly boner fuel) even if they don't fuck, just fetish shit?

This fucking movie... Femdom, ageplay, daughterplay, choking, it has it all.

Or alternately, more movie with ana being a lewd fluid druid?

One of my favs from that year. Legit good movie.

When did Keanu Reeves get an abortion? Also nice dubs.

>Legit good movie.
>lying on the internet

>You like how it fits me, Daddy?
>Take those off, you fucking crazy bitch!
>Okay.
>You know, every girl's first love
is their daddy, huh?

Nope, not kino, a subpar film, an ok movie, but a great flick.

I like that part where shes scratching his records and saying she loves the way vinyl sounds

>a few million people have seen his waifu's tits

Does that devalue her in your virginal mind lmao oh no

FREE
FUCKING
PIZZA

no really though what did he mean by this

I could die happy if those chicks knocked on my door and just sat on my face and made me smell their assholes. They could do whatever as long as they wouldn't kill me.

It was penis kino

Pino?

After the 70s you mean

What was Keenu's characters deal in this movie? Was he gay?

It was Ana De Armas' Magnum Opus, a true penis kino

Fpbp

It had potential but it was too much of the director's own fetishes, it's not pleasant to watch something that the director is so obviously masturbating too.

If I could fuck both of them and then they would kill me and I knew it I would still agree to it

I think i prefer the chilean brunette senpaitachi

waifu claimed, do something about it cuccboi

a mexican subhuman is fucking your waifu right now

Why did no one post the sex scenes?

>dating liberals

Jews are degenerate.
He probably went home and fapped while a black bull railed her.

girlfriend

>go back to r*ddit

I watched because i liked the concept. But movie relied on simple shock value. So it became predictable and boring after a while. Also there was no real development of characters or a real plot. It was just "will they reveal the truth", "what will he do" and so on. I can agree that thriller can benefit from use of such things but something besides that is needed as well.

It was a good fap.

I don't remember a movie posing me off as bad as this one did ever
Before or since
Fuuuuuuuuuck

Pissing me off*

Reminder that "Was it Kino" spam is just advertising for a shitty youtube channel which is using it as their catchphrase.

Crash? CRASH? You're gonna crash this plane? You're gonna fucking crash this plane with no survivors? Why? WHY? Because I caught you? You caught me! You caught ME! You came to MY aircraft! You came to ME! I got you a flightplan, I brought you Dr. Pavel, you STARTED THE FUCKING FIRE! You wanted it! You wanted it! You came on to me! What was I supposed to do? You called it in, you both fucking called it in! It was MY PRIZE! FREE FUCKING PRIZE! It just shows up at my fuckin' aircraft! What am I supposed to do? "We have the masked man. Come on, fly us! No one will know. Come on, FLY US!" Oh, master plans, wreckage brothers. It doesn't matter! BIG GUYS! FOR YOU! You don't give a fuck, you'll just crash anything, you'll just crash anything! Well, you lied to me, I tried to help you! I let you aboard, I was a good guy, I'm a good agent! And you just fucking caught me! What? Now, you're gonna crash my plane? You're gonna crash my plane? Why? Why? 'Cause you caught me? What the fuck-FUCK-FUCK, I'M IN FUCKING CHARGE HERE!